剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
Actually, I-I won't be coming in.
事实上 我 我不用来了
Ahh!
啊
Ahh!
啊
Help!
救命
Somebody help!
有人吗 救命
Help!
救命
Somebody help!
有人吗救命啊
Don't close your eyes, man.
别闭眼睛 伙计
Don't close your eyes, man. Stop!
千万别闭眼睛啊 伙计 住手
Please! Stop it!
求你了 快住手
He's dying! That dude shot him!
他快要死了 那个家伙开枪打中他了
You're pumping an artery. You're making it worse.
你压到他的动脉 那样会使情况更糟糕
He's dying, man! Help him!
他就要死了 伙计 救救他
Call 911.
打911
Tell them we need an ambulance.
告诉他们我们需要一辆救护车
Do it right now.
现在就打
It hurts. I know it hurts.
好痛 我知道很痛
I know it hurts, but you're gonna be
我知道很痛 但你会
you're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Damn!
妈蛋
They're coming back, man!
他们又来回了 伙计
They're coming back, man!
他们又来了 伙计
You're a lucky man, Dr. Ellison.
你真是走运 埃里森医生
The guys who were after you, not so much.
那些追在你后面的家伙可没那么走运了
We found their car in that parking lot right over there.
我们在那边的停车场发现了他们的车
Shooter ran off, but the driver's dead.
枪手跑了 但驾驶员死了
How did he... what caused it?
他怎么会 怎么发生的
Well, we're still determining that,
这个 我们还在调查中
but it appears to be multiple gunshot wounds to the torso.
不过显然他们也身负重伤了
A-and the,the victim? Is he
那 受害者呢 他
He's on the way to the hospital.
他在去医院的路上了
Which one? Samaritan?
哪一家医院 撒玛利亚医院吗
Does it matter?
这有关系吗
I work there.
我在那里工作
Yeah. You may get to spend
是啊 那样的话你就可以
some more time with him, then.
多花点时间陪他
Now, one of the patrol officers
现在 有个巡警
found something in the passenger seat of your car
在你车的副驾座位上找到点东西
the corpse of a small animal.
一只小动物的尸体
Can you tell me what that was doing there?
能告诉我是怎么回事吗
I...it was a squirrel.
那 是只小松鼠
My...my dog got to it.
我 我的狗发现他的
Squirrel? Yeah.
松鼠吗 嗯
I was taking it to the vet on Edgewood and...
我正打算带它去看埃奇伍德的兽医 然后
Well, it didn't make it.
呃 它还是死了
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Well, look, we're gonna take you in.
好吧 你看 我们这就带你
Write a full report.
填个详细报告
Wait. Am I being arrested?
等等 我要被逮捕了吗
So long as everything lines up,
等事情搞清楚就好了
you should be done in... A few hours.
你就在那儿 待个几小时吧
All right.
好吧
Oh, by the way,
哦 对了
there is just one other thing.
还有一件事
You said that the car was up by that lamppost there.
你说车就停在路灯旁边
Right? Yeah. Yeah. About there.
对吗 对 是的 就在那
Okay, just...just bear with me for a second here, if you would,
好吧 能不能劳烦再等一下 方便的话
because you see, you fired three rounds
你说 你对正在行进中的车开了三枪
at a moving car and you hit the driver center mass.
还击中了驾驶员
That's, that's incredible.
那 那真是难以置信
Got any explanation?
要解释一下吗
I just pulled the trigger.
我只是扣动了扳机而已
Just pulled the trigger?
只是扣动了扳机吗
I told you,you were a lucky man.
我跟你说 你真是个幸运的家伙
You should buy some lotto tickets.
你应该去买♥♥几张彩票
Watch your head when you get in.
上车当心你的头
"Just pulled the trigger."
“只是扣动了扳机而已”
I should try that.
我也该试试的
They're coming back, man!
他们回来了 伙计
They're coming back, man!
他们回来了 伙计
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
Never better.
再好不过了
You know, I read the police report earlier.
之前我读过案情记录了
What you did was very brave.
你的行为很英勇
I imagine it was also quite traumatic.
我猜它也造成了严重损伤
Traumatic enough to explain what happened today in the ER?
严重到足以说明今天在急诊发生的一切吗
Let's not worry about that
别担心
for the moment.
暂且放轻松
Just tell me if you remember your feelings at the time.
告诉我你还记得当时的心情吗
I-I wasn't really thinking about my feelings.
我 我当时真的没考虑到我的心情
No?
没有
I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
Between the incident with the squirrel,
不仅是松鼠的事故
the loss of your daughter,
还有你女儿的失去
your wife's reaction
你妻子的反应
Obviously, I-I had a lot on my mind,
很明显 我当时脑子里很复杂
but, uh... I was focused on the boy
只是 呃 我当时只注意到那个男孩
lying on the ground bleeding to death,
倒在地上流着血奄奄一息
and I remember thinking
我记得我在想
that he probably only had a partial arterial transection
他可能只是局部动脉断裂了
and I could save him if I could get pressure on it.
如果我能压住的话就可以救他一命
And the young man you shot?
那你枪击的那个年轻人呢
What were your feelings about him?
你对他什么感觉
Angry.
怒火中烧
Angry he put me in the position where I had to do that.
是他让我深陷其中
How am I supposed to feel in that situation?
你说在那样的情况下我还该有什么样的心情
Guilty?
愧疚吗
Uh, sad? What?
呃 悲伤 还是别的
This isn't a test. But it is a test.
这不是测试 但这就是一个测试
You're evaluating me.
你在评估我
What if I had no reaction?
要是我没有任何反应呢
I felt absolutely nothing after killing a 19-year-old kid?
要是我在杀死一个19岁的男孩之后毫无感觉呢
Clearly unhealthy.
显然不正常
And at the other end of the spectrum,
要不然的话
say I was completely overwhelmed
我说自己完全不知所措
and stopped functioning.
僵住在那了
Unhealthy.
还是不正常
But between the two, there's the perfect mix
不过这两者之间 还是会有一个完美的平衡点
of pain and dissociation.
介于痛苦和置身事外之间
It's just right.
那才是正常的
So...where's that?
所以 平衡点在那儿
I'm afraid I can't answer that.
恐怕我无法回答
Why not?
为什么不能
I can give my patients an optimal O2 sat number
我可以正确诊断我自己病人的氧含量和
or blood pressure range.
血压范围
Dr. Ellison, I don't know how else to put this.
埃里森医生 我不知道别人怎么做
I need to know how you process this trauma.
我想知道你怎么应付脑创伤
Do you know what happens after you shoot someone?
你知道你开枪之后发生了什么吗
Like, what happens next, specifically?
比如 后来怎么了 具体什么情况
Spend about six hours in a police station.
在警局待上6个小时
And it's not a therapeutic environment
那可不是一个治疗的地方
where you process your trauma.
更不要提应付脑创伤了
You all right there, Doc?
还在这儿呢 医生同志
We're almost done here.
快调查好了
Yeah.
是啊
I, uh, I work late.
我 呃 我工作到很晚
I haven't slept much.
没怎么睡觉
How about a cup of our fine police station coffee?
要不要来杯我们警局的专属咖啡
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
不 不用了 谢谢
All right. I don't blame you.
好吧 我不是要责难你
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表