剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
我回来了
Hey, I'm back.
英格丽德
Ingrid?
英格丽德
Ingrid?
妈的
Shit.
英格丽德 你在里面吗
Ingrid, are you in here?
小声一点 你想再吓着他吗
Keep your voice down. You want him freaking out again?
他非得让我保证 一步也不离开才肯睡
I had to promise to stay with him while he slept,
免得万一又有蚂蚁过来
In case the ants came back.
对不起 我以为...
I'm sorry. I thought...
我知道你在想什么
I know what you thought.
我给他吃了两颗
I gave him two.
要是不信 你可以自己数数
You can count them if you don't believe me.
我真的很想吃几片
I really wanted to take some.
妈的 "想"这个词简直是轻描淡写
Shit, "wanted" is not even the right word.
英格丽德 这很了不起
Ingrid, that's huge.
我为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
你能不能...你能不能把这些药冲进下水道
Could you, uh... could you flush 'em?
不然一会儿 我就会不自觉地去找它们
You don't, I'll look for them later.
行 行 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, no problem.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm good.
说实话 我更加担心你
Honestly, I'm more worried about you.
杰德出现幻觉的时候 一直大吼大叫
Jed was ranting while he was hallucinating.
当然大部分是说身上有虫子
He said a lot of shit about insects,
但除此之外也说了别的
but there was other stuff too.
至少足够让我听得出
Enough that it's pretty obvious
你陷入了某个深渊
That you're into something deep.
不是吧
Seriously?
你打算教训我怎么过日子
You're lecturing me about how to live my life?
对 这正是问题所在
Yes, and that's the problem.
你我都清楚 如果我都能给你人生建议
We both know that if I'm giving you life advice,
你真是混的太惨了
you're in some real shit.
我累了
I'm tired.
还得洗澡
And I need to shower.
天气这么冷
Hey, it's cold.
你一直都在外面等我吗
Have you been waiting for me outside the whole time?
是啊 我很担心你 天哪 你还好吗
Yes, I'm worried. Oh, my God, are you okay?
我没事
I think so.
终于结束了 我真开心
Oh, I'm just glad it's over.
我们进去吧
Hey, let's go inside, okay?
约翰 等等 我要跟你说件事
John, stop. I need to talk to you about something.
什么事
What is it?
你还记得凯尔·霍金斯吗
Do you remember Kyle Hawkins?
记得啊 你在互助会上认识的朋友
Yeah, your DA friend.
那个来自"悲伤组"的小伙子
The one from the grief group?
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
贝姬死了之后
After Becky died...
我们一直吵架
You and I were fighting.
我觉得很孤独 结果...
I felt alone, and, um...
一直以来我都想找机会告诉你
I've been wanting to tell you for so long,
但我...我不知道怎么开口
but I-I just didn't know how.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
不
No.
- 不 - 我真的很抱歉
- No. - I'm so sorry.
- 不不 - 对不起 我真的很抱歉
- No, no, no. - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
- 我们... - 别再说了
- We were... - Please.
我们本来是普通朋友 但做出了越界的事
We were just friends, and then we crossed the line.
我愿意做任何事 只要能弥补
And I would do anything to take it back.
那是一个可怕的错误
It was a horrible mistake.
求你跟我说句话
Please say something to me.
说...说什么都行
Say... say anything.
走开
Go away.
约翰 求你了
John, please.
快点走开 别让我看见你
Just get out of my sight!
嗯
Yeah?
我刚和伊斯聊了一会
I just had a talk with Easy.
他说我得去跟狂人帮谈判 争取休战
He said I got to talk with the Locos, try to make peace.
这事是真的吗
Is that right?
没错
Yeah.
那我得告诉你
Let me tell you something.
休战是一回事
Peace is one thing,
但原谅是另一回事
but forgiveness, that's another.
我不管伊斯说什么
I don't care what Easy say,
只要有人惹我 就是我一辈子的敌人
Someone crosses me, he my enemy for life.
不管他是黑帮成员
Don't matter if he a Loco
还是医生
Or a doctor.
回见
See you around.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表