剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
身边必须有资深护士人员协助
In undertaking life-threatening procedures.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我小时候在离这几个街区的地方
I lived a few blocks from here as a kid,
住了一两个月
For a month or two, anyway.
那是什么时候的事
When was that?
12岁吧 还是13岁
I think I was 12, maybe 13...
反正到了能明白我养父母都是变♥态♥的年纪了
Old enough to know that my foster parents were creeps...
养父更变♥态♥ 但是毕竟他们结婚了 所以...
Him more than her, but she married him, so...
我去了几个月 每天我一醒过来
A couple months in, I wake up,
就看到他坐在我床边
And he's sitting in my bed.
把摊子掀开
He had pulled the blanket off.
就坐在那盯着我看
Just sitting there, staring.
天啊
Jesus.
你怎么办的
What did you do?
我一有机会就逃了出来
Ran first chance I got.
带着我妹妹
Took my little sister,
我们走了五英里才走到汽车站
We walked 5 frickin' miles to the bus station.
真是难以相信他们这样的人竟然
It's hard to believe they don't stop that,
你知道的
you know?
还没有被领养机构除名
Keep men like that out of the foster system.
是啊 他们尽力留在里面
Yeah, well, they try.
就是因为需要有人领养的孩子太多了
There's just a lot of kids that need a place to stay.
不知道你注意没有
And I don't know if you've noticed,
世界上每个好人都有缺点
But there's kind of a shortage of good men in the world.
有约翰的消息吗
You heard any more from John?
没有
No.
他早些时候具体是怎么说的
What exactly did he say before?
就说他要解决这些问题
Just that he needed to solve all this.
他说他要去跟一个人谈谈
He said he was going to talk to someone.
- 就这些 - 对
- That's it? - Yeah.
很明显他不想告诉我们细节
It was pretty clear he didn't want to share the details.
让奥利别玩那个游戏了吧
How about pulling Ollie off that game?
我书房♥里有盘跳棋
I've got some checkers in the den.
他看起来玩得很开心啊 要不然就...
I mean, he seems pretty happy. Maybe...
不啊 我觉得如果奥利
No, I think it would be great
能跟妈妈在书房♥里一起玩一会的话一定会很棒的
if Ollie could spend some time with his mom in the den.
来吧 奥利 我们来玩点实在吧 好吗
Come on, Ollie, let's go play a real game, okay?
- 好吗 - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
不要开枪 不要开枪 不要 求你了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. D-don't shoot. Don't shoot. Please don't shoot.
听我说...
Listen, uh...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的不是故意来吓唬人的
I-I really didn't mean to scare anyone.
我...
I...
我就是想为我之前说的话
I just wanted to apologize
向萨姆道个歉
to Sam for what I said earlier.
我...我太过分了
I, uh... It was out of line.
我去看看奥利
I'm gonna check on Ollie,
你们俩单独待会
let you two have a minute.
你到底在干嘛 你怎么想的
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你喝得醉醺醺的
You show up here drunk,
黑灯瞎火在那偷偷摸摸地干什么
Creeping around in the dark?
大门锁了
The gate was locked,
然后那还有只狗
And then th... there's the dog.
你又不给我打电♥话♥ 我打了大概...
You didn't call. I've called, like...
我没给你打电♥话♥是因为我们结束了
I didn't call because it's over.
结束了 好吧 真的吗
Oh, it's over. Okay. Really?
因为你一直来求我帮忙
'Cause you... you keep coming to me for help.
我的家庭处于危险中
My family was in danger.
我没有别的办法
I didn't have any other choice.
你为什么会处于危险中 萨姆 因为你丈夫...
And why are you in danger, Sam? Because your husband...
不准你谈论约翰
You do not get to talk about John.
你不懂
You don't know.
不是吧 你现在开始替他说话了 为什么
No, now you're defending him. Why? Why?
为什么你还要忍♥受他那个人♥渣♥
Why are you putting up with this shit?
他根本就没有陪着你和瑞贝卡
He wasn't there for you with Rebecca.
- 他什么都不和你说 还记得吗 - 够了
- He shut you out, remember? - Enough!
我不许你再用我女儿的死来反击我
You don't get to use my daughter's death against me.
绝对不许 我明白
You do not get to do that. Look, I get it.
你很孤独 我也很遗憾 事情竟然落到这种地步
You're lonely, and I am sorry things ever went this far,
但我们已经结束了
but we are finished.
你现在该走了
You need to go now.
嗯
Yeah.
是你要找伊泽腊·泰勒吗
You're the one who needs to see Ezera Tyler?
是的
Yes.
达瑞斯说你是个医生 你有医院的证件吗
Darius says you're a doctor. You got hospital ID?
有的 撒马利亚医院 急诊科
Yes, emergency department, Samaritan Hospital.
好 那我待会把你带进医务室
All right, I'm gonna take you in through the infirmary.
你不要说话 行吗
Just let me do all the talking, all right?
好
All right.
来吧
Come on.
只能五分钟
Five minutes. That's it.
好像你现在随时会现身啊
So I guess you just show up anytime now, huh?
有话直说吧
Let's hear it.
我来是想告诉你
I'm here to tell you
明天我要去找警♥察♥谈
that tomorrow I'll be talking to the police.
医生 这件事我们讨论过...
Doc, we talked about this...
先让我说完
Let me finish.
你有两个选择
Here's your first option.
第一是 我去把所有事都抖给警♥察♥...
I tell the police everything...
出现在医院的狂人帮杀手
The murders of the Locos from the hospital,
药品藏匿 藤市
the drug stashing, Vine City,
达瑞斯与周四枪击案黑帮的关系
Darius' involvement with the gang shootings Thursday,
所有的一切
everything.
你再说下去 可就活不久了
You ain't gonna live long, you keep talking like this.
我得说完我想说的话
I'm gonna say what I came here to say.
如果我把我知道的所有事都告诉警♥察♥
If I tell the police everything I know,
结果会是
here's what happens.
专案组会毁掉你苦心经营的一切
The gang task force will tear apart everything you have built,
你将一无所有
and you are left with nothing.
那么另一个选择呢
And my other option?
我什么也不会说
I say nothing.
我会告诉霍登 我主动找到你和达瑞斯
I tell Holden that I came to you and Darius
帮助安托万 出于我自己的意愿
to help Antoine of my own free will,
不会把你的生意牵扯进来
And I leave your business out of it.
但让我保持沉默的代价就是和平
But the price of my silence is peace.
停止战争 一切就结束了
You end the war. It's over.
你凭什么觉得我不能
What makes you think I can't take your ass out
在你告诉别人之前杀了你
before you talk to anybody?
你当然可以杀了我
Well, you can.
但只要我死了 或是失踪了
But if I die or disappear
或者有谁碰我的家人一根汗毛
Or anyone touches my family,
我知道的一切都会被送给警♥察♥
Everything I know goes to the police,
包括CJ给我的那部手♥机♥
along with the phone CJ gave me.
不论我是死是活 我都能毁了你
Dead or alive, I will bury you.
这件事不仅是生意那么简单
This ain't just business.
狂人帮挑起这场混战
The Locos started all this shit
是因为有个孩子在偷窃药物时被杀了
'cause some kid got killed in a stash-house rip-off.
所以他们追杀托万
So they come after 'Toine...
追杀我的儿子
After my son!
你觉得我能就这么算了吗
You think I'm gonna let that go?
我不在乎这些 我永远地失去了我女儿
I don't care! I lost my daughter!
我眼睁睁地看着她死在我面前 却无能为力
I watched her die, and I could do nothing!
如果可以 我愿意付出一切 跟你互换身份
And I would give everything I have to trade places with you,
至少你的孩子还有救
to have a child who could be saved!
所以好好想想吧
So figure it out!
我会仔细考虑
I'll get into it.
但我得说清楚
But I'll tell you this.
这事没那么简单 医生
Shit ain't that simple, Doc...
从来就没那么简单
Not ever.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表