剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
ufeff
并 发 症
第一季 第七集
《并发症》前情提要
Previously on Complications...
我正在尽量阻止
I'm trying to stop folks
人们互相残杀
from killing each other.
约翰 你在医院最忙的时候
John, you're really telling me you went to the PT wing
去理疗室给自己
during the busiest shift of the year to give yourself
打了针抗生素吗
an antibiotic shot?
是的 就一分钟很快的
Yes. Well, it was only for a minute.
约翰 你知道这有多严重吗
John, do you have any idea how serious this is?
我保证我会跟你解释的
I promise I will explain everything
如果你骗了我 在你今晚出去之后
If you've lied to me and you go out there tonight
要是又有枪击案
and the shootings start again,
我就跟你没完
you and I are gonna have a problem.
今晚死的人已经够多了
Enough people died tonight.
我认为
I'd say you're working
你在为亚特兰大最危险的黑帮效劳
for one of the most dangerous gangs in Atlanta.
除非你有合理的解释
Unless you have an explanation...
我染上了滥用药物的毛病
I developed a substance-abuse issue.
打给布丽奇特·奥尼尔
Call Bridget O'Neill.
我认为他在滥用吗♥啡♥
I believe he was abusing morphine.
- 情况怎么样了 - 情况不妙
- Hey, what's going on? - It's bad.
他们迟早会发现
It's only a matter of time before they realize
是我们偷了病历
we stole a bunch of shit.
不会的 你现在就进去
That cannot happen. You need to go back in there
把所有牵扯到我们的证据全都销毁 杰德
and get rid of anything that leads back to us, Jed.
医院正在调查一切不合法行为
The hospital is looking for anything irregular.
他们会查到我和杰德身上 我们会被抓的
They're gonna come after me and Jed, and we're gonna get caught.
格蕾琴 你疯了吧
Gretch! You're being paranoid.
杰德 到底出什么事了
Jed, what the hell is going on?
- 我被拘留了 - 什么
- I'm in County. - What?
杰德
Jed!
两年前
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
天气好的时候
Trying to get out as much as possible
我就尽量多出来走动走动
while this weather holds.
韦斯 你到底要让我做什么
Wes, what the hell did you get me into?
你真是不会聊天啊
Wow. You suck at small talk.
点杯饮料 问问我这周过得怎么样
Just order a drink, ask me about my weekend.
不如问你那些病人过得怎样
How about I ask you about these patients?
哪些
Which ones?
我推荐他们去找你的那些
The patients I referred to you.
那些诊所连阿司匹林
None of the clinics you work with gave them
也没给他们开
so much as an aspirin.
好 我会调查一下
Well, I'll look into it.
肯定是工作人员疏忽了
Must have fallen through the cracks.
那明明没有治疗
Then how is it that they still got billed
为什么他们还是拿到了巨额账单
for a shit-ton of treatments that never happened?
这个人上周拿到了新臀部坐垫和轮椅的账单
This guy got charged for a new hip and a wheelchair last week.
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what's strange?
他今早来急诊室拿他的精神治疗药物时
He came into the E.D. this morning to pick up
是走进来的
his psych meds and walked right in.
好吧 弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔 别着急
Okay, Florence Nightingale, slow your roll.
英国护士
没人要伤害这些人
No one is hurting these people.
你真的觉得这些流浪汉
You seriously think a bunch of homeless guys
还有这些老大娘们会在意我们有没有
and senile grandmas care if we stick their name
把他们的名字签在发♥票♥上寄给医保公♥司♥
on an invoice and send it to Medicare?
这不是重点 我推荐他们来找你是因为
That is not the point. I referred them because
我以为你会帮他们
I thought they were getting help.
你推荐他们来这样你就可以拿到钱
You referred them so you'd get money.
我不知道这一切原来是个骗局
I did not know that this whole thing was a scam.
是啊 你以为这一切完全合法
Sure, you thought it was totally legit.
你知道吗 卡尔跟我说过你的事
You know, Cal told me about you.
"不良少女改邪归正
The whole "bad girl goes straight
并成为一名护士"的事
and becomes a nurse" thing.
非常令人振奋
Very inspiring.
如果有人要把你的事迹拍成电影 我一定会看的
If they ever make a TV movie about you, I'm watching.
但是看看周围 格蕾琴
But look around, Gretch.
所有人 他们都在背着
Every single one of these assholes is cheating
自己的妻子在外面乱搞 敲股东的竹杠
on their wives, ripping off their shareholders,
向国税局撒谎
and lying to the IRS.
这就是他们到这来的原因
It is how they got here.
我不管这些
I don't give a shit.
这是你应得的 拿着
You earned this. Take it.
真的 你确定要这样吗
Seriously? You're gonna be like this?
跟我讲讲 你是怎么跟这种"善良天使"的特质
Hey, tell me, how is the whole "being an angel" thing
和谐共处的
working out for you?
你跟一群室友合租
You're sharing a crappy studio apartment
一个单间公♥寓♥
with a bunch of roommates
拿不到妹妹的监护权
and can't get custody of your sister
开着一辆破车
and driving a broken-down piece of shit.
我在给你一次机会
I'm presenting you with an opportunity.
你让更多的病人来找我 这信封
You keep the patient records coming, and these envelopes
才会变得更厚
will just get thicker.
格蕾琴 我要死在这了 我快崩溃了
Gretchen, I'm dying in here. I'm losing my shit.
他们都知道些什么
What do they have on you?
他们称我拿走了一些病人的病历
Okay, they're claiming I took some patient records.
他们要以医疗保险欺诈罪起诉我
They're charging me with health-care fraud.
他们还在我桌子里发现了药品
They also found drugs in my desk.
他们据称在我桌子里发现了药品
They allegedly found drugs in my desk.
后果有多严重
How bad is it?
他们说我会被判十年
They say I could get ten years.
但是问题是
But the thing is, the, um...
公设律师说公诉人
public defender said the prosecutor
可能会愿意协商 前提是我得...
might be willing to make a deal if I...
前提是什么
If what?
我得向他们检举我医院里的同伙
If I turned in my associate from the hospital.
你的...你的同伙会感觉被严重背叛了
Your... your associate would feel pretty betrayed.
听我说 格蕾琴 我知道 我会感觉很愧疚
Look, Gretchen, I know. I... I would feel awful.
但是我不能做十年牢啊
But I can't do ten years.
就这样
So that's it?
你要接受这个条件
You're just gonna take that deal?
不
No.
不 也许会有别的方法的
No, okay, there might be another way.
你记得博迪·普拉特因为卖♥♥氢吗♥啡♥
You remember when Bobby Pratt got busted
被卧底警♥察♥逮住的那事吗
for selling those Dilaudids to that undercover cop?
我跟那个帮他脱罪的律师谈过了
I talked to the lawyer that got him off.
他可以帮助我们
He thinks he can help me out.
唯一的问题是...
Only thing is...
什么
What?
他收费很贵
He's expensive.
其实 你今晚真的不必来
You know, you really do not need to come tonight.
你要演讲啊 约翰 我不想错过
You're giving a speech, John. I wouldn't miss it.
我要去看看
Um, I'm just gonna go, um, make sure
奥利弗准备好了没有 好吗
that Oliver's squared away, okay?
好 我再过一分钟就下去
Okay, I'll be down in a minute.
现在我不太方便
This is not a good time.
我更不方便
Yeah, well, it's a worse time here.
怎么了 你在哪
What is it? Where are you?
你记得病历室的杰德吗
Do you remember Jed from medical records?
- 他进监狱了 - 发生什么事了
- He's in jail. - What happened?
他做了一些蠢事
He did something stupid,
如果我们现在不请个贵一点的律师把他弄出来的话
and if we don't get him a very expensive lawyer right now,
我们就完了
we're screwed.
多贵
How expensive?
三万美金
30 grand.
天啊 格蕾琴 是什么让你觉得
Jesus, Gretchen, what makes you think
我会有这么多钱
I can get that kind of money together?
我不知道 可能是你的大房♥子 你的梅赛德斯什么的
Oh, I don't know... your huge house, your nice Mercedes.
不行 所有人都在盯着我呢
No, I got everybody watching me.
警♥察♥ 布丽奇特 还有我老婆
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表