剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
并 发 症
第一季 第四集
《并发症》前情提要
Previously on "Complications"...
我们曾经有个八岁的女儿 贝姬
We had an eight-year-old daughter, Becky..
我们在去年失去了她
We lost her last year.
救命
Help!
快来人帮忙啊
Somebody help!
- 我是个医生 - 他们又回来了
- I'm a doctor. - They're coming back, man!
你♥爸♥不在的时候 照顾你是我的责任
While your pops is gone, it's my job to look out for you.
你看到那边那个人了吗
See that man right there?
他是个医生 他会照顾好你的
He a doctor, he got your back.
我办事原则很简单 那是安托万的父亲
I run things for Easy. That's Antoine's daddy.
- 给你这个 - 这不是张伪造的病例卡吗
- There you go. - Is this a fake medical record?
对 没错
Uh, yeah.
如果你想让安托万的名字进入
If you want Antoine in the system
安斯利外科中心的系统上 你就只能这么做
at Ansley Surgical Center, this is the way to do it.
有人冒名顶替被转送去了安斯利
Someone was transferred over to Ansley under the wrong name.
真的吗
Really?
是的 真的
Yes, really.
让我来解决这件事吧
Let me sort it out.
我要求明天能在桌子上看到答复
I want answers on my desk tomorrow.
你还要再和我争论我排班的事吗
Will you get off my back about the schedule?
半年前
这是夜班 萨姆 这是我的工作
It's the night shift, Sam! It's my job.
问题不在于你的工作
This isn't about your job!
因为你不想面对这一切
I am in there boxing up Becky's things by myself
我就得在那一个人收拾贝姬的东西
because you don't want to deal with anything.
那只是因为我没有照你预期的那样悲伤...
Just because I won't grieve on your timeline...
这太不公平了
That is completely unfair!
是吗 你现在对着我吼
Really? You're yelling at me right now
就因为我没有停止工作
'cause I won't stop everything.
我是想请你停止将我拒之门外
I'm asking you to stop shutting me out!
你不和我聊天 你不愿来聚会
You don't talk to me. You won't come to group.
你想知道我为什么不愿去聚会
Wanna know why I don't go to group?
因为那净是些自我沉醉伪科学的鬼话
'Cause it's self-indulgent pseudoscience bullshit.
好吗
Okay?
他们说的什么悲伤的心理阶段
The stages of grief they go on about...
都是个精神病学者在六十秒内编造出来的
that was made up by a psychiatrist in the '60s.
是个谎言
It's a fiction.
一个谎言
A fiction?
那么我就是个被骗过去的可怜人
So what, I'm some sort of pathetic dupe for going?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你让我觉得就好像是我一个人在经历这一切
You make me feel like I'm going through this all alone.
所以几天前 我收到了一所烹饪学校
So a few days ago, I got a letter in the mail
寄来的信
from a cooking school.
我猜是特里丝去世前替我
I guess Trish signed us up for some cooking classes
报的名
before she passed.
一个纪念日的惊喜
An anniversary surprise.
但是我并没有把信藏起来
But I didn't hide from it.
也没有将它扔掉
I didn't push it away.
反之 我拿起了电♥话♥
Instead, I picked up the phone,
打给那所学校
and I called the place,
然后安排了课程
and I scheduled the class.
甜食疗法
Decadent Desserts.
我想我与其不停的哭还不如
You know, I figured if I was gonna be crying,
去吃完一个巧克力慕斯蛋糕
might as well be over a chocolate mousse cake
和一个杏仁酥皮奶油卷的好
with an almond dacquoise.
总之 要不是我来到这里
Anyway, when I started coming here,
我将永远不会打那通电♥话♥
never would have been able to make that call.
所以 谢谢
So... thanks.
因为你们 我又重了三十磅
'Cause of you, I'm gonna gain 30 pounds.
好的 这发生在我回去工作的几周后
Okay, it was a few weeks after I went back to work,
然后我看见了那个订书机
and I saw this stapler,
就开始嚎啕大哭
started bawling.
为什么
Why?
这可能使我听起来像个坏妈妈 但是...
This is gonna make me sound like a bad mom, but...
当贝姬上一年级的时候
When Becky was in first grade,
我给她买♥♥的学校的制♥服♥
I got her the school uniform,
我们当时很匆忙 所以我没让她试穿
and we were in a rush, so I didn't have her try it on.
去学校的第一天
First day of school,
她穿着裙子从楼梯上走下来
she comes downstairs in this skirt,
衣服在她身上就像是降落伞
and it fits her like a parachute.
这太大了
It's so big.
我们正准备出门了
We're running out the door.
已经没有时间换衣服了
There's no time to alter it.
所以我...
So I...
是的
Yeah.
真是太糟糕了
Oh, I'm terrible.
不 不 你就像是马盖先
No, no, you're like MacGyver.
百战天龙的主角 用各种普通生活用品摆脱困境
- 哎呀 - 我们还在这呢
- Jeez. - Hey, we're still here.
如果他们想让我们走 可以直接告诉我们啊
If they wanted us to leave, they should have just asked.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry. Uh...
波尔克护士 你有时间吗
Nurse Polk, do you have a second?
实际上 我没有 埃利森医生
Actually, I don't, Dr. Ellison.
不 我真的需要和你谈谈
No, I really need to talk to you.
我们完了 记得吗
We're done, remember?
所以不管你现在有什么问题
So whatever your problem is right now,
找别人帮你
have someone else help you.
或是你♥他♥妈♥自己解决
Or fix it your Goddamn self.
我在照顾病人 医生
I'm with a patient, Doctor.
布丽奇特知道有人被转送去了安斯利
Bridget knows someone was transferred to Ansley.
我们需要将安托万·泰勒转移
We need to move Antoine Tyler.
出什么事了
What happened?
我告诉她我来解决
I told her I'd look into it,
但要是我想不出怎么解释
but if I don't come up with something,
她又开始调查 然后她发现
she starts to go looking, and she finds out
安托万就是被转送去安斯利的病人
that Antoine was the one transferred to Ansley.
埃利森医生
Dr. Ellison!
只要她发现了安托万
If she finds out about Antoine,
这一切就瞒不住了
this whole thing comes unraveled.
所以你现在需要我了
Oh, so now you need me.
不 这并不只是我的事
No, this isn't about me.
这还与一个十一岁的受着枪伤还躺在医院的
This is about an 11-year-old boy lying in a hospital bed
小男孩有关
with a gunshot wound.
那你觉得我们该怎么做
And what do you propose that we do?
或许通知他...把他放在宾馆房♥间里或是怎么样
Maybe weet him... get him a hotel room or something,
带些医疗器械过去
bring some medical equipment in there.
我们就在奥尼尔医生眼皮子底下
Dr. O'Neill is breathing down our backs,
你还想偷个静脉注射泵
and you want to steal an IV pump
和一堆抗生素吗
and a truckload of antibiotics?
我只是在想解决办法
I'm just trying to come up with a solution.
埃利森医生
Dr. Ellison!
好的 听着
All right, uh, listen,
我可能...可能有个地方
I might... might have a place,
但是那不便宜 而且我们还会需要些...
but it's not gonna be cheap, and we're gonna need some...
埃利森医生
Dr. Ellison!
怎么了 娜塔莎
What is it, Natasha?
刚来的 二号♥外科室
Incoming Trauma Two.
好的 你先走 然后我再电♥话♥联♥系♥你
All right, you go, and I'll make some phone calls.
谢谢
Thank you.
十九岁女性 还患有高血压
19-year-old female, hypertensive,
有严重的撕裂伤口 大量失血
severe lacerations, major blood loss.
- 让出道路 - 发生什么事了
- Clear the way! - What happened?
警♥察♥突击检查在坎德勒公园举办的大学派对
Cops busted up a college party in Candler Park.
小孩都跳窗逃了
Kids jumped out a window.
这一个跳到了铁丝网篱笆上
This one landed on a razor wire fence.
我们就是随便逛逛 然后警♥察♥就冲了进来
We were just hanging out, and then the cops charged in.
- 取出来 - 我的上帝啊 她会死吗
- Get it off! - Oh, my God, is she gonna die?
- 情况如何 - 会没事的
- Status? - It's gonna be okay.
她不会有事的 你先坐下
It's gonna be all right. Just have a seat here.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表