剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
我特意要求...
I specifically requested...
-为什么从来都... -怎么了
- Why does it never... - What's wrong?
没事 没什么 算了
Nothing. It's fine. Forget it.
看上去不像没...
Well, it doesn't seem like there's...
没事 你去看书吧
It's nothing. Go read your book.
我只是...
It... I just had a...
我记忆中的这里是另外一番样子
I just had it a certain way in my head
结果现在...
and now it's just...
我十几岁时参加一等人的旅行 我记得
On my Teen Alpha trip, I just remember
顶层有一个巨大的
there was a big room on the top floor
能看到落日的房♥间
facing the sunset.
我们都住在那儿
For all of us.
房♥间的阳台上有个按♥摩♥浴池
And a whirling water tub on the balcony.
还有...
And...
我说不好 我那时太小了...
I don't know. I was young and...
伯纳德
Bernard?
但是那种景象有着莫名的意味
But there was... there was something about that view.
或者是那晚...
Or that night or...
或许是因为第一次
maybe it was being out of New London
离开新伦敦
for the first time that just...
这让我们忘记了自己的身份
It made us forget who we were.
我很高兴
I was happy.
我...
I was...
我变了
I was different.
他们也变了
They were different.
哪里变了
Different how?
他们很善良
They were kind.
你知道吗
Did you know
在一夫一妻制之前
before the monogamy,
女性们要带新娘
the females take the bride
去看浑身涂油的裸体男性们
to look at greased, naked males?
她很性奋 但是...
She's aroused, but...
她不能碰
she doesn't touch.
她不能
She can't.
你别再看那本书了
You need to stop with that book.
等到了新婚之夜
And then on the wedding night,
在反复压抑激♥情♥
after all that arousal,
和长久等待之后
all that waiting,
这位女性
the female...
将自己的贞洁献给了这位男性
gives her virginity to the male.
是吗
She does?
是的
She does.
贞洁是什么
What's a virginity?
我不知道
I have no idea.
怎么了
What's wrong?
对不起 我们刚才到哪儿了
Oh, sorry. Where were we?
不 告诉我吧
No, tell me.
请告诉我
Please.
只是个愚蠢的主意
It's just a silly idea.
愚蠢
Silly?
可能也不愚蠢 可能只是...
Well, maybe not silly. Maybe just more...
调皮
naughty.
坏
Like, bad.
说
Go on.
如果我们跟别人都不一样怎么办 伯纳德
What if we're not like everyone else, Bernard?
不是在这里 如果...
Not here in this place. What if...
如果我们在这里可以不一样呢
What if we can be different here?
我在想 如果我们...
I mean, I thought, what would happen if...
如果我们... 如果我们...
if we... if we...
如果我们抑制住欲望
If we saved ourselves.
这就可能...
It could be...
这就可能... 这就可能...
It could be... it could be...
这就可能是我们的新婚之夜
It could be our wedding night.
我们是野人
We're Savages.
请你们向前一步来回答接下来的问题
You will respond to the following question by stepping forward.
你们谁碰了那个身亡的名叫C杰克57的五等人
Which of you touched the deceased Epsilon known as CJack57?
请你站出来让大家知道
You will make yourself known.
我不明白
I don't understand.
五等人是不能说谎的
Epsilons are incapable of deception.
病毒进入了一颗细胞
A virus enters a cell.
事情就是这样开始的
That's how it begins.
病毒一旦进去了 就会进行腐蚀
Once inside, it corrupts,
改变细胞的本性 变换它的用途
changing its nature, altering its purpose.
病毒感染一个又一个细胞
The virus spreads,
悄无声息地传播
cell by cell, undetected,
让机体与自身搏斗
turning the body against itself
直到...
until...
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, a what?
病毒
Virus.
这是一个旧词
It's an old word.
过去使用的
From before.
我明白了
I see.
它的意思是什么
What does it mean?
它的意思是也许我们的五等人
It means that perhaps our Epsilon
已经不是五等人了
is no longer an Epsilon.
靠边站
Stand aside.
给蒙德元首让出一条路来
Make way for World Controller Mond.
告诉他们可以走了
Tell them they may go.
好的
All right.
杰克们都回去工作吧
You Jacks get back to work.
你别走
Not you.
咱们叫什么名字呢
What is our name?
C杰克60
CJack60.
咱们触碰过那个死去的工人
We touched the dead worker.
咱们认识他吗
Did we know the worker?
是的
Yes.
我认识他
I knew him.
你有一点不一样 对吧
You're a bit different, aren't you?
没关系的
It's all right.
你可以跟我说
You can tell me.
其实我也有点不一样
Truth is, I'm a bit different too.
我以前不是
I wasn't.
但是后来...
But then...
我就成了这样
now I am.
你变了吗
You changed?
是在你触碰他之后吗
When you touched him?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
-你感觉到了什么 -我没有
- What did you feel? - I didn't.
我不会
I don't.
我觉得你会
Oh, I think you do.
感觉
Feel.
我感觉到了他
I felt him.
-那个工人 -我的朋友
- The worker. - My friend.
还有其他人碰过他的遗体吗
Did anyone else touch the body?
我必须知道
I need to know.
分发嗦麻的人
The Soma man.
不好意思 各位 不好意思
Sorry. Sorry, everybody.
抱歉
Apologies.
抱歉
Sorry.
大家好 欢迎参加蛮荒之地冒险之旅
Greetings, and welcome to the Savage Lands Adventure.
我是三等格蕾茜 我是大家今天的导游
I'm Gamma Gracie, and I'll be your guide today.
进入公园之前 请允许我进行简单的解说
Before we get to the park, I have a couple bits of info
确保大家的观光有趣 安全 野味十足
to keep your visit fun, safe, and Savage.
根据野人的传说 他们的文明已经有
According to Savage lore, their culture dates back
近200年的历史了
almost 200 years.
英卓出现后 世界上的文明人
When the inception of Indra allowed the civilized people
得以建立起世界国
of the world to form the World State,
野人们拒不归从
the Savages chose to reject that destiny,
所以直至今日 他们都按原始的方式生活
which is why they continue in their primitive existence to this day.
你没忘吧
You didn't forget, did you?
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表