剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
You can be anything you want here.
就这里 没有英卓
Right here. There's no Indra.
没人监视你
No one's watching.
你想成为什么
What do you want to be?
我们该回去了
We should get back.
说吧 我会相信的
Just say it. I'll believe you.
-假装一下 -不
- Just pretend. - No.
-你做什么都可以 -我们不那样做
- You can be anything. - Well, we don't do that here.
不假装
Pretend.
好
Okay.
我先来
I'll go first.
我是约翰 这是我的领地
I'm John. This is my domain.
从那棵桃树到那棵树
Everything you see from that peach tree
你看到的一切都是我的
to that tree over there.
别笑我
You shouldn't laugh at me.
我是地球上最后一个人
I'm the last man on Earth.
那我的选择就很有限了
Well, that's gonna limit my options.
没错
Yeah, it is,
但好消息是 你是最后一个女人
but on the bright side, you're the last woman,
所有注意力都在你身上
so you're gonna get a lot of attention.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我们该回去了
We sh... we should go back.
不行 我们有事要做
No, we can't... We have to do something.
整天干坐着 是活不下去的
We're not gonna survive if we just sit around all day.
我应该去种田吗
You think I should try farming?
太傻了
This is so stupid.
你说得对
You're right.
那要花上好久
That's gonna take way too long.
我来钓鱼
I'll fish.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我什么都不会
I can't do anything.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
约翰
John.
你得想象一下
You gotta picture it.
只有我们
It's just us.
没有其他人
No one else.
我们亲手盖的小房♥子
Little house we built with our hands.
地里长出我们需要的一切
The land's gonna give us everything we need,
前提是我们辛勤劳作
but we're gonna have to work for it.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你肯定渴坏了
Yes, you must be parched.
你讲了好久
That went on for such a very long time.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我
I know. I...
停不下来
Couldn't even stop myself.
我不知道发生了什么 我的情绪水平
Not even sure what happened. I think maybe my levels...
不是你的情绪水平 伯纳德
It's not your levels, Bernard.
我真的经历过这些 海姆
These things happened to me, Helm.
-我中弹了 -伯纳德
- I was shot. - Bernard.
我开了车
I drove an auto car.
还要再讲一遍吗
Are we doing that again?
求你给我留颗红的好吗
Could you spare me a red, please?
没必要这么刻薄嘛
There's no need to be unkind.
是吗
Isn't there, though?
跟你好言好语你听不进去
I mean, being gentle with you doesn't seem to penetrate.
你坚持要突破你的身份
You continue to insist on being more than you are.
我是一等+ 海姆
I am an Alpha Plus, Helm.
是吗
Are you, though?
你怎么能
How can...
-我是一等+ -你不相信
- I'm an Alpha Plus. - You don't believe that.
你心中从未相信过
Inside. You never have.
所以这一晚也跟以前一样
So it's going to be one of those evenings.
他们不是不喜欢你的经历 伯纳德
It's not your story they don't like, Bernard.
他们也不是不喜欢你
It's not even you.
你不是他们要的新东西
Fact is, you're not the new thing,
他们只想要新的
and they want the new thing
因为新东西一旦出现
because with every new thing,
就有可能变成轰动
there's a chance that it could be the big thing.
我们就给他们新东西
So we give them a new thing.
更大 更火爆 更难 更快
Bigger, hotter, harder, faster.
我们得满足大家的需要
We have to give it to them like that, Bernie,
否则
because if we don't,
他们会发现 新东西其实并不新
they might realize that the new thing isn't new at all.
跟旧的一样 只不过数量更多
It's really just the old thing, but more of it.
旧东西无趣
And if it's old, it's boring,
无趣的东西他们就不看了
and if it's boring, they will turn it off,
他们就只能自己思考
and they'll be alone with their thoughts.
这走向我们知道 对吧
We know where that leads, don't we?
人不想渺小 想伟大
People don't want to be small. They want to be big.
那我让大家变大
I'll make people big.
我做能摧毁房♥屋的巨人
I'll make giants, and they'll crush buildings.
人们想做巨人
People want to be giant, don't they?
人们想做野人
People want to be Savages.
不会的
They do not.
不 真的 听我说
No, they do. Listen to me.
大家想感受另一种生活
People want to feel what it's like to live another life,
-摆脱自己 -别说了
- to be free from themselves. - Stop it.
但我们可以 你可以
No, but we could do it. You could do it.
约翰可以给我们讲故事
John could tell us stories,
-你录下他的情感 -住嘴
- and you could record his emotions... - Stop.
没人有过的感觉
A feeling that no one's ever felt before.
海姆 会成为爆款的
Helm, it could be a phenomenon,
终结一切感受的感受
the sensation to end all sensations.
只有你一个人想当野人 伯纳德
The only one who wants to be that Savage, Bernard, is you.
-不 -承认吧
- No, I don't. - Face it.
约翰不危险 不暴♥力♥ 也没有野人的疯狂
John is not dangerous or violent or full of Savage madness.
你那位和新伦敦的所有二等人一样喜欢性♥爱♥和嗦麻
Your boy likes sex and soma like every Beta in New London.
细想一下
Come to think of it,
他没什么特别突出的野人特点
there's nothing really all that Savage about him.
你去哪
Where are you going?
回♥派♥对去
I've got to get back to the party.
我跟你一起
I'll... I'll come with you.
不如你先走吧
You know, why don't... why don't you go ahead?
我...
Actually, I'll...
你享受过众人瞩目的感觉了 伯尼
You've had your moment in the glow, Bernie.
很不错
That's something.
但已经过去了
But it's gone.
别追了
Don't chase it.
一天结束的时候
At the end of the day,
太阳落山 我进屋
the sun goes down, and I come in.
我们讲给彼此听
And we tell each other...
我们为生存做过的小事
about the little things we did to keep each other alive.
你抓了条鱼
You caught a fish.
是的
I did.
我们应该煮了它
We should cook it.
我现在还不饿
I'm not that hungry right now.
过来烤火吧
Why don't you come over by the fire?
火炉边暖和
Warm here.
别说话 我想看着你
Don't talk. I want to look at you.
我今天去打猎了
I went hunting today.
是吗
You did?
打什么
For what?
白尾巴猛鹿
White-tailed deer beast.
你打到了吗
Did you get one?
会打到的
You will.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
加里 帮我个忙
Gary, do me a favor.
你能不能做♥鸡♥肉派
If you could make that pie with the chicken.
加里
Gary.
抱歉 我不想那么烦人
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表