剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
预言家
马可·胡佛 斐立制♥造♥者
来自曾给你们带来
From the visionary who brought you
高♥潮♥星期一
《高♥潮♥星期一39》和《咸湿男孩》的预言家
OrgasMonday 39 and the Moistboys
咸湿男孩
斐立大奖
隆重推出一场前所未有的斐立
comes a feely unlike anything we've ever seen.
拳击面门
马可·胡佛出品
引人入胜 就好像我真被打了
Gripping. As if I was there.
马可...
Marco...
你又成功了
You've done it again.
可不是
Haven't I?
是啊 绝对地啊
You have. You so have.
而这不过是预告片
And that's just the trailer.
等你们看到全...
Just wait till you see the full...
看啊 它已经火起来了
Look. It's already catching on.
谢谢您 顾问
Thank you, Counselor.
他绝对会让今晚更精彩
He absolutely makes the evening.
真的... 很高兴见到你
Well, you know... pleasure.
肤浅
Dilletante.
行啦 他没那么糟
Come on. He's not that bad.
他的那些触感绝对是偷来的
His haptics are completely filched.
从我这
From me.
想要提高水准都是我自己的错
It's my own fault, really, for trying to raise the bar.
-我最好去看看约翰 -嗯 万众瞩目啊
- I better check on John. - Yes, the man of the hour.
约翰不习惯这么受瞩目
John's not used to this level of attention.
谁说约翰了
Who said anything about John?
小心点 伯纳德
Careful, Bernard.
你不停地带他来这些派对上炫耀
You keep parading him around these parties,
很快大家就都想要个约翰了
soon everyone's gonna want one.
到了冬天 我们会四处觅食
And in the winter, we would scavenge for food.
我们吃虫子做的酱 管这叫肉
We ate bug paste and called it meat.
还有什么
What else?
和我们讲讲你们野人的暴♥力♥
Tell us of your Savage violence.
对 慢慢地讲
Yes. Do it slowly.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我看见一个家伙因为他的大衣被臭揍
I saw a guy get beat up for his coat.
还被人用它给勒死了
And strangled with it.
是啊
Yeah.
我来的那地方 只有两个阶层
Where I come from, there's only two levels:
活人和死人
the living and the dead.
伯纳德
Bernard.
我能和你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
对不起 就一会儿
Sorry. One sec.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
你很焦躁
You're agitated.
我不知道我应该对这些人说什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to say to these people.
他们只是想了解你 约翰
They just want to get to know you, John.
才不是呢
No, they don't.
他们想让我成为什么杀手
They want me to be some sort of killer.
他们想让我做那个出拳的家伙
They want me to be the guy who threw the punch,
可不是我出的拳
but I didn't throw the punch.
不是你吗
Didn't you?
不是 是你
No. You did.
看来大多数人记的不一样了
Well, seems most people remember it differently now.
总之吧 他们只是好奇 约翰
Anyway, they're just curious, John.
见他妈的鬼
Fucking shit.
你怎么说他们就怎么信
They only know what they've been told.
而真♥相♥ 你的生活 你所真正经历过的
The truth, your life, what you've actually been through,
他们根本无法想象
they couldn't possibly imagine.
帮帮他们
Help them.
你想当什么样的人都可以
You can be whoever you want to be.
跟我们讲讲你从娘肚子里生下来的事
Tell us about your woman birth.
再说一遍 这事我不记得
Okay, again, don't remember that.
我想用脚喂你东西吃
I want to feed you things with my feet.
也许约翰需要休息一下
Maybe John just needs a moment.
-约翰... -你让我想起了一个人
- John... - You remind me of someone.
是吗 约翰 她让你想起了谁
Does she, John? Who does she remind you of?
我第一次看见她时
The first time I saw her,
她独自站在一片地里
she was standing alone in a field.
我就想...
And I thought...
说下去
Go on.
我就想
I thought,
"我眼前是世界上唯一没被糟蹋过的东西"
"I'm looking at the last unbroken thing in all the world."
她是谁
Who was she?
一个野人 像我一样
A Savage, like me.
我爱上了她
And I loved her.
但她父母把她许给了另一个人
But her parents had promised her to another man.
他不是好人 可他有势力
He wasn't a good man, but he had power.
他发誓说如果我再盯着他的新娘看就宰了我
He swore he'd slaughter me if ever I laid eyes on his bride.
我尽可能不靠近她 可我做不到
I tried to stay away, but I couldn't.
我宁可死也不愿失去她
I'd rather die than be without her.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
你喜欢我的福斯特妆
You like my Foster?
你的什么
Your what?
我的亨利·福斯特妆 这是最新的潮流
My Henry Foster. It's the latest.
你那一拳引出来的
You know, from your punch.
你让我想起了一个人
You know, you remind me of someone.
所以除了和他打 我别无选择
So there was nothing to do but fight him.
他比我块头大 身体壮
I mean, he was bigger and stronger,
但他不像我那么爱她
but he didn't love her like I did.
你们俩让我想起了一个人
You two remind me of someone.
镇上的人都聚拢过来
The town gathered.
只有我一人对阵他和他那些近亲繁殖的兄弟们
It was me against him and his inbred brothers,
1对4
four to one.
1对7
Seven to one.
再加上他的狗
Plus his dog.
他们那伙凶神恶煞的人
His entire gang of nightmare men.
他下黑手了 我也是
He fought dirty. So did I.
因为爱会驱使你那样
Because that is what love will make you do.
我躺在泥里
I was laying in the dirt,
嘴里是血的味道
taste of blood in my mouth.
我向上看
I looked up.
她在那 金色的头发闪闪发亮
There she was, golden hair shimmering,
乱蓬蓬的
messy like a storm,
指甲像午夜那样漆黑
nails the color of midnight,
眼睛如同枪管那样圆睁着
eyes like the barrel of a gun.
她的声音 她的抚摸 她的吻
Her voice, her touch, her kiss,
她的唇给了我力量
her lips gave me strength.
你打赢了吗
And you won?
要是那样该有多好
Wouldn't that have been nice?
一直都没完全长好
Never really healed.
我的心也一样
Neither did my heart.
实际上...
And the truth is that...
他再也没见过她
He never saw her again.
我再也没见过...
I never saw her...
她
again.
那晚我死了
I died that night.
我在等待着 等待着...
I'm waiting, waiting...
被复活
to be revived.
一直都没完全长好
Never really healed.
我的心也一样
Neither did my heart.
实际上...
The truth is...
我再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
那晚我死了
I died that night.
我在等待着被复活
I've been waiting to be revived ever since.
到了冬天 我们会
And in the winter, we would...
我们会四处觅食
we would scavenge for food.
你让我想起了一个人
You remind me of someone.
谁 约翰 她让你想起了谁
Who, John? Who does she remind you of?
抱歉
Sorry.
美丽新世界
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表