剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
- What? - John is still adjusting.
你得知道 对野人来说 性
And you have to understand that sex, for Savages,
是...是耗费精力的
it's, um... It's an exertion.
对 不 那是需要投入大量情感的
Yeah, no, it takes an emotional toll.
他们需要准备时间 事后恢复 是...
They need preparation time, recovery, it's...
是一个他们的缺陷
Well, it's a deficiency.
但约翰今晚肯定很乐意来参加你的派对
But John, I'm sure, would like to come to your party this evening?
好 你一定带他来
Yes. You will bring him.
让一个引起轰动的人激发我的感受
A sensation for my sensation.
-你的什么 -就是一个派对而已
- Your what? - Oh, it's just a party.
你真讨人喜欢
You're adorable.
走吧 我要去工作了
Go away. I have to work.
约翰
Ah. John.
你们为什么都呆坐在这里
Why are you all just sitting there?
你...放逐了我们 还记得吗
You... banished us. Remember.
不
No.
快去工作 所有人
Now get to work. All of you.
除了你
Except you.
你滚出去
You get the fuck out.
她是认真的吗
Is she serious?
这里的人怎么舒爽怎么来 约翰
Everyone here just does what feels good, John.
刚刚那阵骚动是怎么回事
What was that commotion back there?
每个人的情绪都不太对
Everyone seemed kind of out of sorts.
他们就是摔了杯子 很搞笑
They just fell. It was funny.
有时候坏事就是无缘无故突然发生
Shit just falls down sometimes.
不 不会 约翰
No, it doesn't, John.
这里现在是你的家了
This is your home now.
你得学会我们的生活方式
It's really important that you learn our ways.
建立联♥系♥
Make connections.
我不是你们的一员
I'm not like you people.
琳达想要你来这里
Linda wanted this place for you.
她想让你融入社会群体
She wanted you to become part of our social body.
约翰
John.
你只需拥抱这里 一切都会奇妙无比
You just need to embrace this place and let it be wonderful.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
这是什么 你穿的什么
What's that? What are you wearing?
衣服啊
These are clothes.
你没打印你的装束吗 请柬里有的
Didn't you print the outfit? It came with the invitation.
这个 你得穿这身
This. Yeah. You... you need to put this on.
这才是我的风格 加里做的
This is more my look. Gary made it.
他觉得我这么穿更好看
He likes me better in this.
加里是谁
Who's Gary?
这位是加里
This is Gary.
约翰 三等人在这种事情上
John, Gammas don't have opinions
-没有发言权 -他们当然有
- about this sort of thing. - Sure they do.
你只是从来不问
You just never think to ask.
加里 告诉他你说了什么
Gary, tell him what you said.
别为难加里
No, don't put Gary in this position.
加里的眼光非常不错
Gary has a great eye.
告诉他你是怎么说的 加里 说吧
Tell him what you said, Gary, go on.
约翰穿那件夹克显得腰太长了
John is too long-waisted for that jacket.
加里 你能让我们俩单独谈谈吗
Gary, could you just give a moment, please?
没事的 加里
It's okay. It's okay, Gary.
多谢
Just... Thanks.
你得穿这一身
You need to put this on.
我知道你很害怕 也很不安
I understand that you're intimidated and unsure,
但这事是有规矩的
but there's a way of doing it...
害怕和不安的是你
You're intimidated and unsure.
而且你穿这一身蠢极了
And you look stupid in that thing.
你告诉我要拥抱这里 对吗
Look, you told me to embrace it, right?
-是的 -我正在张开怀抱
- Mm-hmm. - I'm embracing it.
走吧
Let's go.
你看起来很帅 走吧
You look great. Come on.
你现在后悔没换衣服了吧
I imagine you wished you'd changed your clothes now, huh?
并没有
Nope.
如果你佩戴了镜片
You know, if you had your optic in,
就可以看到流星
you'd be seeing shooting stars.
两杯绿的 谢谢
Two greens, please.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
下面的一切看似随机 像个普通派对
Down there, it all seems random, just a party.
上来才能看到全局的设计
You have to come up here to see the design.
他们以为我只是为他们选择服装
They think I just chose their costumes.
但我做的不只这一点
But when I did, I chose more than that.
他们遇见谁
Who they'd meet.
抚摸谁
Who they'd touch.
玩弄英卓有时候很有趣
It's fun to play Indra sometimes.
英卓是什么
What's Indra?
英卓就是一切
Indra's everything.
这个系统 人与人的联♥系♥ 一切都是英卓做的
The system. The connection. Indra made all this.
除了那个 那是我的杰作
Except that. I made that.
如果你穿了我送去的衣服
If you'd have worn what I sent,
你就能完美地融入那里的图案
you'd have blended in perfectly with that pattern just there.
希望我没有毁掉你的作品
Well, I hope I didn't ruin it.
我喜欢你让我保持警觉
Oh, I like that you keep me on my toes.
你办了139场这种派对吗
So you made 139 of these things?
寻找灵感一定很困难
Must be hard to keep coming up with ideas.
这场的主题是什么
What's this one about?
火瀑 摆脱重力
Firefall. It's about freedom from gravity.
月球 太空 漂浮
You know, the moon, space, floating.
-再加上火焰 -嗯
- And there's fire. - Hmm.
发生了什么呢 情节是什么
But what happens? What's... what's the story?
你身处月球 漂浮着
You're on the moon, you float,
坠入环形山 然后燃起火焰
you fall into a crater, and there's fire.
怎么了
What?
最后自然是以群♥交♥狂欢结尾
Oh. And there's an orgy at the end.
这不算是情节
That's... That's not a story.
我需要三杯蓝的才能和野人独处
I'd need three blues to go it alone with a Savage.
他有一种无拘无束的气质
There's something unrestrained about him.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
好像他随时都能崩溃一样
Like he could snap at any second.
或许他会突然咬你一口
Yeah, well, maybe he'll snap you.
他的名字是约翰
His name is John.
他是我的客人
And he's here as my guest.
-不是你们的玩物 -他是你的野人
- Not as your entertainment. - He's your Savage?
是的 我把他从蛮荒之地中救了出来
Yes. I rescued him from the Savage Lands.
他吃得多吗
Does he eat a lot?
吃得挺多的
He does, actually.
确实
He does.
一直在吃 永远吃不饱的样子
Always eating. Loves it. Can't get enough of it.
事实上 对于一个像他这么能吃的人
In fact, for someone who eats as much as he does,
你会以为他体型 更大
you'd expect him to be... well, larger than he is.
伤害过这个男孩的人
And the people who had hurt the boy,
都吃到了苦头
they suffered for how they'd treated him.
但他仍然不是自♥由♥的
But still he wasn't free,
因为恶魔必须得到回报
because the demon had to be paid.
所以她找上了他的母亲
So she came for his mother.
-那个男孩做了什么 -他们逃跑了
- What did the boy do? - Well, they ran.
魔鬼紧跟着他们
The demon close on their heels,
他们一直跑到王国的边缘
they ran until they reached the very edge of the kingdom.
他们逃走了 真好
They escaped. Good.
怎么了
What?
怎么回事 快说
What? Speak?
他们被困住了
They were trapped.
因为边境之外
'Cause just beyond that frontier,
有一条流淌火焰的河流
there was a river of fire.
她就在那里抓住了他们
That's where she caught them.
她抓住男孩 把他举过头顶
She grabbed the boy, lifted him over her head...
-把他丢入了火焰 -什么
- And threw him in the fire. - What?
-不要啊 -就是这样
- No. - Yeah.
他被烧死了吗
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表