剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God. You're all right.
这些...是你干的吗
Did you... did you do this?
什么 不是
What? No.
你怎么会这么想
How could you even think...
你跟五等人走得很近
You're close to the Epsilons.
我见过你跟他们交谈
I've seen you talk to them.
你了解我的
You know me.
-是吗 -是的
- Do I? - Yes.
而我在看到你捧着小鸟站在那里的那一刻
And I know you from the first time I saw you standing there
就了解你了
with that bird in your hand.
你让我害怕 约翰
You frighten me, John.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
-都是这个地方的缘故 -是吗
- It's this place. - Is it?
是的 我们现在就可以离开
Yes. We can leave now.
去任何地方 过任何生活
Go anywhere, be anything.
约翰 我...
John, I...
列♥宁♥娜
Lenina.
你走到哪里 灾难就跟到哪里
Everywhere you go, things fall apart.
我不是坏人
I'm not bad.
看着我
Look at me.
列♥宁♥娜 看着我
Lenina, look at me.
我爱你
I love you.
他们不会碰我们
They won't touch us.
只要没戴镜片我们就是隐形的
No optic. We're invisible.
跟紧我
Stay close.
我的朋友
My friend.
不 那不是你的朋友
No, not your friend.
他不是真实的 这一切都不是真实的
He's not real. None of this is real.
我的朋友
My friend!
等等 回来
Wait. Come back.
你并非真的在这里
This isn't where you are.
别走
Stay with me.
你看到的只是幻象
What you see is an illusion.
英卓需要你相信这是真的
Indra needs you to believe it.
你在哪
Where are you?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
英卓知道我们为何而来
Indra knows why we've come.
睁开双眼
Open your eyes.
你现在自♥由♥了
You're free now.
他们是谁
Who are they?
世界濒临灭亡
The world was dying.
至少我们努力过了
At least we did something.
我们一起创造了英卓
We made Indra together.
英卓创造了新世界
Indra made the new world,
新世界本是...完美的
and it was... perfect.
近乎完美
Almost perfect.
这些都是我的朋友
These were my friends.
而现在他们成了网络最中心的圈层
Now they're the innermost circle of the network.
直接连接到英卓本身的节点
The point of connection to Indra herself.
如果我们把它们关掉
If we deactivate it here,
一切就都结束了
it ends everywhere.
我现在需要你的帮助
I need your help now.
快
Quickly.
这是哪
Where am I?
哪都不是 跟我在一起
Nowhere. With me.
但这世上还有其他的世界 其他的地方
But there are other worlds. Other places.
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
我找到了能让人类稳定存在的状态
I found the state at which your kind would be stable.
一种让你们快乐的方式
A way to make you happy.
永远快乐
Forever.
这就是我需要你的原因
This is why I need you.
请
Please.
我在改变
I'm changing.
我比我以为的更像你们
I'm more like you than I thought.
但我已经意识到 我不希望孤身一人
But I have learned that I don't like to be alone.
我现在就是孤身一人
I'm alone.
很快 他们就会全部消失
In a moment, they will all be gone.
被抛弃
Abandoned.
才是最糟糕的
That's the worst.
你是我的创造者吗
Are you my maker?
我原本有十艘完好的飞船
I had ten perfect vessels.
可以载我去任何我想去的地方
They would have taken me anywhere I wanted to go.
但现在我有你了
Now I have you.
伯尼
Bernie.
伯尼
Bernie.
我就知道你在这
I knew I'd find you here.
我刚刚产生了幻象 就像是
I had a vision like...
脑海中的一场斐立
A Feelie in my head.
我看到一群人围着一个男人
I saw people surrounding a man.
一位领袖
A leader.
那个人是你 伯尼
It was you, Bernie.
在哪
Where?
人们有丰富的感觉的地方
The place they feel everything.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
你到底来不来
Are you coming, then?
为什么是我
Why me?
你是不同的 不是吗
You're different, aren't you?
我一直在观察你
I've been watching you.
这一切还没有结束
This isn't over.
她还在某个地方
She's out there somewhere.
英卓 第一次有了感知
Indra, feeling for the first time,
像个孩子一样
like a child.
迷失 愤怒
Lost. Angry.
而受了伤害的孩子 容易做坏事
And hurt children, you see, they often do bad things.
这世界已经过时了
This world is old.
只剩下了一种剧情 就是危机
It only knows one story... Crisis.
我们不断地重复这一刻
We play this same moment over and over,
却从未...
but we never...
到时将不会有人指引你
You'll have no one to guide you.
没有人保护你
No protection.
一切都得由你来选择
It's your choice.
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here?
伯尼
Bernie.
你告诉过我这里都是自♥由♥人了
You told me that you were free people here.
我告诉过你不要再回来
I told you not to come back.
上车
Get in.
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表