剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
Look, how many ways can she get out of the city?
你不能离开
You can't leave.
她会去赶火车
She'll be going for the train.
我们需要你待在这里
We need you with us.
你吃嗦麻了吗
Did you take any Soma?
没有吗 从没吃过吗
No? None?
从没吃过吗 一点都没有吗
None? Not even a little?
我仔细看了看他 这个崽子想把自己淹死
I look over and this motherfucker's trying to drown himself!
小破崽子
This motherfucker!
你喜欢那样啊
You like that, huh?
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
我们什么都控制不了 从没能控制过
We control nothing. We never did.
总是你 只有你
It was always you. Only you.
一直以来 你让我们十个活着
You kept the ten of us alive all this time.
从未把我们当做人类
Never really saw us as people.
我们不过是内圈
We were just the inner ring,
一个把你同其他圈子连接起来的圈子
the circle connecting you to all other circles.
连接到新伦敦每个人类的大脑
Every human brain in New London.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我都领先你那么多步了
I'm so many moves ahead.
你的每个想法我都料到了
Must be hard knowing every idea you have,
知道这个 肯定很难过吧
I thought of it first.
简
拒绝进入
结束了 你去不了他们那
It's over. You can't get to them.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你不会想上去的
You don't want to go up there.
她就在这边 我们一层层去查
She's here somewhere. We'll go floor by floor.
那个野人
The savage?
别
No!
你♥他♥妈♥到底在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
别这么做
Don't do this.
没有上等人 没有下等人
No one above, no one below.
人人平等 人人五等
Everyone equal, everyone Epsilon.
正如你所说
Just like you said.
你们不会想成为杀手的
You don't want to be killers.
你杀了我们的主任 我们都看见了
You killed our director. We saw.
-不 我 我只是做出了反应 -我们也是
- No, I-I just reacted. - So are we.
我们现在清理
We clean up now.
别
No!
停下
Stop!
我知道你看见了发生的事情
I know you see what's happening.
芙兰妮 拜托
Frannie, please.
这是怎么了 注意你的...
What is this? Act your...
你好
Hello.
你就是主任
You're the Director.
是我 稳定局主任
Yes, I am. Of Stability.
你不会相信这是由于...
You wouldn't believe it based on...
-这不是最佳... -坐...
- It's not the optimal... - Sit...
下
down.
我知道你们为什么要这么做
Can I just say I understand why you're doing this.
不是我们 是你们在做
We're not doing this. You are.
你们为了自己创建了这个系统
You made this system for yourselves.
二等人是为了取悦你 三等人是为了服务你
Betas for your pleasure, Gammas for your service,
-四等人... -不是我创建的这个系统
- Deltas for... - I didn't make the system.
是英卓创建的
Indra did.
不 英卓只是你的借口
No, Indra is your excuse.
为了保护你 不让你往下看...
To protect you from looking down...
我知道不受重视的感...
I know what it's like to be invisib...
不 你不知道
No, you don't... know.
我知道你
I know you.
分发嗦麻的人
Soma man.
-那个掉下去的五等人 -是我的朋友
- The Epsilon that fell. - My friend.
你们这些人是怎么对他的
What you people did to him.
他很痛苦
He was in pain.
不 你不了解他
No, you don't know him.
我曾经就是他
I was him.
我碰到了他 然后我不知道怎么了
I touched him, and I don't know what happened,
但他的一部分就在我的体内
but a part of him was embedded in me.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
他无法安眠
He couldn't sleep.
一腔烦恼无处搁置
All that worry and nowhere to put it.
除了他之前发现的一片金属
Except a piece of metal that he found.
他给自己的疼痛雕了一张脸
He gave his pain a face.
和我的脸一模一样
Same face as mine.
我想 和你的也一模一样
Same as yours, I imagine.
每个人都有这一面 无论他们知道与否
It's in everyone, whether they know it or not,
然后我们通过条件训练掩盖它
and we bury it with conditioning,
-用嗦麻 用... -别说了
- with Soma, with... - Stop!
你去做该做的事情
You do what you have to do,
但你斗争的对象并不是我
but your fight is not with me.
而是英卓
It's with Indra.
待着别动
Stay down.
芙兰妮 你在做什么
Frannie, what are you doing?
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
别
Don't!
芙兰妮
Frannie.
我不想的
I don't want to.
把电♥棍♥放下
Just put the rod down!
芙兰妮 没关系
Frannie, it's all right.
他们都很厉害 条件训练员们
They're very good, the conditioners.
这不是我想做的
This isn't me.
芙兰妮 求你了
Frannie, please.
走开
Stay away!
芙兰妮
Frannie.
等下 别
Wait, don't.
我们为什么会这样
Why are we like this?
我们就是围绕着一个错误创建起来的
We were built around a flaw.
这无法纠正 也无法通过条件训练改正
It can't be corrected and can't be conditioned away.
我需要你
I need you.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是哪
What is this place?
艾略特
她不在这
She's not here.
帮我找一下
Help me look.
-这不是你的错 -去你的
- This is your fault. - Fuck you.
这都不是我做的 你...
I didn't do this. You...
五等人这么做 是因为你们那样对待他们
The Epsilons did this because of how you treated them.
真的吗 你来之前他们都无比开心
Really? They were perfectly happy before you came here.
-所有人都很快乐 -对 只有你除外
- Everyone was. - Yeah, everyone except you.
我没有改变任何人 我只是...
I didn't change anyone. I just...
人们想要有感觉 伯纳德
You know, people want to feel things, Bernard.
-好的事情 坏的事情 -对吗
- Good things, bad things. - Yeah?
也包括这件事吗
Did they want to feel this?
是你将子弹放进枪里的 约翰
You put the bullets in the guns, John.
你永远都无需担责
You'll never be accountable for it,
因为这不过就是碰巧发生在了你身上 对吧
because it all just happens to you, doesn't it?
你把你的亲生父亲推下了悬崖
You threw your own father off a fucking cliff.
没错 我知道那件事了
Yeah, no, I know about that,
我还知道在蛮荒之地发生的一切
and everything in the Savage Lands,
以及你对那些五等人做了什么
and what you did to these Epsilons,
还有你和列♥宁♥娜的事
and Lenina.
错误永远都不在你
Nothing will ever be your fault,
这就是你们野人和这里的人的区别
and that's the difference between your kind and the people here.
我们 我们对社会群体负有责任
We... we all have a responsibility to the social body,
而你 你只会破坏
and you, all you do is destroy.
你就是一种疾病
You're a fucking disease.
别
Don't.
伯纳德 我们必须看
Bernard, we have to.
只是 如果你不看 那她就...
Just, if you don't, then she's...
你们认识她吗
Did you know her?
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表