剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
- Because they're next. - Come on. Come on!
那位是父亲
There's the father.
我今天看到两个了
It's the second one I've seen today.
我知道 他们简直无处不在
I know. They're everywhere here.
我知道 我是说知道是一回事
I knew that... I mean, it's one thing to know it,
但亲眼看到的感觉
but to see it with your own eyes...
看 他领她走向
Look, see, he gives her away to the...
新郎
To the groom man.
为什么
Why?
他不想要她了吗
Doesn't he want her anymore?
亲爱的来宾们 今天我们齐聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
把彼得和麦迪森结为夫妻
to join Petr and Madysun in monogamy.
如果在座的各位
If there's any man here who has some reason
有任何理由反对
why they shouldn't be joined together, forever and ever,
他们的永远的结合
without having anybody else, ever,
请现在说出来 或者永远保持沉默
let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
我要说
I do.
-我有话要说 -怎么是你
- I have something to say. - Not you.
克维尔 镇上的流氓
Kvle the town outlaw?
不要和他结为夫妻 麦迪森
Don't be monogamous with him, Madysun.
和我结合吧
Be monogamous with me.
这就是争风吃醋 会导向暴♥力♥
This is jealousy. It will lead to violence.
让他说
Let him speak.
我是新郎的母亲
I am the mother of the groom
我们必须知道她是否贞洁
and we must know if she has no virginity to give!
麦迪森
Oh, Madysun.
多少个夜晚 我在黑暗中呼唤你的名字
How many nights did I call out your name in the darkness?
所有那些寒冷的夜晚
All those nights I spent in the cold,
咒骂着我当天为什么要离开你找出路
cursing the day I left to seek my fortune,
饥饿地在路边
hungry by the roadside,
孤身一人
alone,
凝视月亮 心想"这也是照着她的月亮吗
staring at the moon wondering, "Is this her moon too?
我们是否分享同一片月光"
Is there still some light we share?"
随后我会梦见你 吾爱
And I dreamed of you, my love.
那梦拯救了我
And that dream saved me.
让我活下去
It kept me alive.
我想为之赋予一个词语 一个名字
And I wanted to give it a word, a name.
你会用什么词语称呼你的拯救者
What word do you call your salvation?
吾爱
Love?
这还不够
That's not enough.
因为有些女人的优雅
Because some women carry the grace
需要隐喻来传达
that requires metaphor.
所以我称它为月
So I called it Moon.
我也会用它
And that's the name
为你腹中的孩子命名
I'm gonna call that baby in your belly
因为是我把它放入你的子♥宫♥
because I'm the one who put it there.
它是我的
It's mine!
这是我的孩子
It's my baby!
别做梦了
Like hell you will.
我会先杀了你
I'll kill you first.
争风吃醋
Jealousy!
这是演出的一部分吗
Is this part of it?
当然
Of course.
去死吧
Fuck you!
-我不记得这一段 -不是空包弹
- I don't remember this. - They're not blanks!
不是空包弹 是实弹
They're not blanks! They're live rounds!
-他的台词不是那句 -是实弹
- What, that's not his line. - They're live rounds!
他的台词不是那句
It's not his line!
伯纳德 这是演出的一部分吗
Bernard, is this part of it?
伯纳德 什么
Bernard? What?
伯纳德 快走
Bernard? Come on.
快点 快逃
Come on! Run!
跑啊
Run!
伯纳德
Bernard.
伯纳德 快
Bernard. Come on.
过来
Come on.
伯纳德 张嘴
Bernard. Bernard, open up.
咽下去
Swallow.
他们
There's...
他们对我们开枪
They're shooting guns at us.
-什么 为什么 -我体内有东西
- What? Why would... - There's something in me.
-什么 -我好像
- What? - There's something...
什么 你怎么了
What... what do you...
不
No!
你为什么要这么做 伯纳德
Why are you doing this, Bernard?
伯纳德 停下
Bernard, stop doing this.
有两个 快散开
Two of them! Spread out!
拜托 伯纳德
Come on. Come on, Bernard.
别可怜他们
Don't pity them.
他们不配
They don't deserve it.
他们死了
They're dead.
看着我
You look at me.
那些外人抢走了我们的土地
The outsiders, they took our land.
但抢不走我们的尊严
They didn't take our dignity.
是这些叛徒把我们的尊严拱手让人
It was traitors like these who gave it away.
这些人不是我们杀的
We didn't kill these people.
他们从来没有活过
These people were never alive.
你活着吗 约翰
Are you alive, John?
22人在公交车上
22 on the bus.
7人死亡 2人失踪
Seven dead. Two missing.
已经派人去找了
I have people searching now.
他们生来不是跑步的料
They're not made for running.
需要什么人手 随便挑
Take whatever folks you need.
挨家挨户搜
Go house to house
直到找到他们
until you find them.
他们会开始倾听的
They're going to listen now.
我们不会被忽视
We will not be ignored.
但首先
But first,
配合他们的人必须承担责任
collaborators must be held to account.
起来
You get up!
还有工作要做
There is work to be done.
你不再是洗车工了
You don't wash cars anymore.
伯纳德
Bernard.
不
No!
伯纳德
Bernard.
伯纳德
Bernard.
伯纳德
Bernard.
伯纳德 拜托
Bernard. Please.
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表