剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
欢迎来到新伦敦
我们有三条规则
没有隐私
没有家庭
没有一夫一妻制
所有人都很开心
美丽新世界
第一季 第一集
列♥宁♥娜·克朗
Lenina Crowne.
列♥宁♥娜·克朗
Lenina Crowne.
好吧
Fine.
你可真幸运
Well, aren't you a lucky girl?
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
马克斯先生
Mr. Marx.
克朗小姐 谢谢你来
Ms. Crowne. Thank you for coming.
看来是急事咯
I guess it couldn't wait?
恐怕是的 请
I'm afraid not. Please.
黄色 看来很严重
Yellow? Sounds serious.
不非得的
Well, it doesn't need to be.
我的情绪水平没问题 谢谢
My levels are fine, thank you.
我注意到
It's come to my attention
你进入了一段专一的性关系
that you are engaged in an exclusive sexual relationship...
你说什么...等等
I beg your... hold on.
跟亨利·福斯特 他是一等+
With Henry Foster, an Alpha Plus,
已有两个月了
for over two months now.
不 并非如此 我不认为...
No, that's not accurate. I don't think...
这是上周
This is last week.
你记得吧
You do remember?
这是周一
This was a Monday.
高管厕所 在受孕区上方
Executive bathroom above the gestational wing.
等等 那不...
Wait, that's not...
两周前的周四 在有顶过道
Two Thursdays ago. The breezeway.
上周二 还是两次
Previous Tuesday. Twice.
-停下 -上周一 上上周一
- Stop. - The prior Monday. Monday before that.
好多个周一
Lots of Mondays.
请停下
Stop, please.
不 你不必感到羞耻
Oh, no. There's no need for shame.
列♥宁♥娜 我保证 这种事我早见怪不怪了
Lenina, I assure you I'm quite used to this sort of thing.
这是工作带来的影响
It comes with the job.
我能理解这种冲动
Well, I understand the impulse.
他帅气 魁梧 高大
He's handsome, strapping, tall.
是的 亨利·福斯特是个名副其实的一等+ 是吧
Yes. Our Henry Foster is every bit the Alpha Plus, isn't he?
但我想不通的是
What I can never seem to wrap my head around, though,
这其中的自私
is the... selfishness.
两个人进行占有欲这么强 这么一对一
I mean, two people engaged in possessive, monogamous...
请原谅 我不知道还能怎么说
Forgive me, I don't know what else to call it...
私下 单独的交往
Relations in private, separate,
毫不考虑社会群体
with no regard for the social body,
毫不考虑他们造成的痛苦
no consideration for the pain they cause,
-他们造成的伤害 -不
- the damage they inflict... - No.
-抱歉 你说"不"吗 -就那几次
- Sorry, did you say "no"? - It was a few times.
-是22次 -就那么发生了
- 22. - It just happened.
你可以理解吧
You can understand that, can't you?
纯粹是性而已
It was purely sexual.
-打住吧 -我们先是聊了起来
- I'm gonna stop you right there. - First we began to talk,
我们喜欢彼此的陪伴
to prefer each other's company,
我就想...
and I just thought that that was...
不是的
No, you didn't.
你没想
You did not think.
你完全没有考虑你自己以外的人
You gave no thought whatsoever to anyone but yourself.
你没考虑你的同事 朋友
Not your colleagues, not your friends...
他们全都与你一样有权与亨利·福斯特享乐
All of whom have just as much a right to Henry Foster as you do.
难道你不这么想吗
Or do you not agree with that?
列♥宁♥娜
Lenina?
所有人都属于其他所有人
Everyone belongs to everyone else.
没错
Yes. That's right.
很好 很好
Good. That's... good.
这都结束了
Well, that's over now.
我发现 这种事
And I've found, with things like this,
最好就是回归本原
it's best to get right back in the mix,
专注于职责
to focus on one's duty.
如果你需要 我可以推荐几个好...
And if you like, I can recommend a few excellent, um...
请吧
Go on.
嗦麻吞一颗 苦难远离我
A soma a day keeps the jimjams away.
你不会有更...
You wouldn't happen to have something more...
要橘的吗
An orange for you?
这真的不怪你 列♥宁♥娜
This really isn't your fault, Lenina.
你是二等
You're a Beta.
亨利·福斯特是一等
Henry Foster's the Alpha here...
是二等+
Beta Plus.
-我是二等+ -当然
- I'm a Beta Plus. - Yeah, no. Of course.
我只是说 你本就不会想的那么超前
All I mean is that you can't be expected to think so far ahead.
而亨利需要考虑全局
Henry needed to consider the bigger picture.
而亨利
And Henry...
他没做到
Well, Henry didn't.
他也没考虑那些可能渴望你的人
Nor did he consider all of those who might desire you.
至少在今天之前没有
At least not until today.
亨利 跟你说的吗
Henry... Henry told you?
这不重要
It's not important.
重要的是我们及时发现了
What's important is that we caught it in time.
这种事一般会
These things have a habit of...
引发嫉妒
festering jealousy,
占有欲 秘密
possessiveness, secrecy.
列♥宁♥娜 你要采取建议行动
Lenina, you're going to take the recommended actions
你会好起来的
and you are gonna feel better.
我保证
I promise.
伯纳德·马克斯
Bernard Marx?
伯纳德·马克斯
Bernard Marx.
你要无视我吗 马克斯
Are you ignoring me, Marx?
不 先生 绝不会
No, sir. I would never.
听着
Listen...
发生了一起事故
there's been an incident.
你去哪了
Where'd you get off to?
或者我该说"你去跟谁爽了"
Or should I say, "Who'd you get off with?"
芙兰妮 乖乖的
Frannie, behave yourself.
如果你说又是亨利·福斯特
If you say Henry Foster again,
我就要举报你
I swear I'll report you.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
扔掉好过修修补补
Ending is better than mending.
你是一个完美社会群体必不可少的一部分
You are an essential part of a perfect, social body...
所有人各司其职
Everybody in their place,
所有人现在都很快乐
everybody happy now.
英卓将我们紧密相连
And Indra keeps us all connected.
但想象一个世界 没有英卓的稳定与和谐
But imagine a world without Indra's stability and harmony...
一个充满贪婪
A primitive land of greed,
贪婪
迷信
superstition,
迷信
痛苦的原始之地
and pain.
痛苦
你不用想象
You don't have to imagine.
从新伦敦搭乘火箭仅需11分钟
Only an 11-minute rocket from New London,
蛮荒之地冒险乐园
即可抵达蛮荒之地
you'll find the Savage Lands.
渴望屋
来这里感受魔法吧
Come and experience the magic.
魔法
你带上朋友
You bring the friends;
朋友
我们提供欢乐
we've got the fun,
欢乐
由真正野人演出的写实节目每日上演
with realistic shows performed daily by actual savages.
专情屋
既能体验旧世界的所有不幸
All the misery of the old world
不幸
卓越体验酒店
又能享受在家般的舒适
with all the comforts of home.
舒适
蛮荒之地等你来冒险
Adventures await in the Savage Lands.
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表