剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
蛮荒之地 卓越体验酒店
The Savage Lands, the, uh, Hotel Excelsion?
一位顾问曾经告诉我
A counselor once told me that
"二等人就不应该思考"
"Betas aren't supposed to think at all."
你不像其他人
You're not like the others.
我发现自己在幻想 如果回去是什么样
I find myself imagining what it would be like to go back.
我觉得短期内没人
I don't think anyone's gonna be returning to
能回到蛮荒之地
the Savage Lands anytime soon.
不 当然不能 确实
No, of course not. Right.
我的意思是回到过去的时间
I suppose I mean go back in time.
不是说回到过去的我们
Like, not as we were but as...
而是指像我们现在这样 在这里
As we are now, like, right here...
在这一刻
in this moment, like,
知道我们知道的一切 成为...
knowing what we know and being who...
如果我们现在在那个房♥间
I might proceed differently
我可能不会像之前那么做
if we were in that room now...
我的意思是
I mean...
你觉得事情会怎么样
What do you think would happen?
大概就是酒店房♥间里
I suppose what usually happens
往常发生的那些事吧
in hotel rooms.
不管会发生什么事情
Whatever would happen...
都不会改变我们现在所拥有的一切
it wouldn't change what we have.
不 会改变的 我们现在有一种
No, we do. We feel a certain...
亲密感
closeness.
因为
'Cause...
我们一起忍♥受
We've endured together.
我们 我们 我们都经历了一些
We... we... we shared something...
特别的事情
Special.
所以我们成为了朋友
It's made us friends.
我很开心和你成为了朋友 伯纳德
I'm glad it worked out this way, Bernard.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他在这
He's here,
那个把一等人打倒的人
the one who knocked the Alpha down.
-他的指示符呢 -他没有
- Where's his signifier? - Doesn't have one.
精彩
Excellent.
现在来打倒我
Now do me.
滚开
Fuck off.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是 这是 这是 什么歌♥
What's... what's that... what's that... that tune,
你现在哼的是什么歌♥
that song you're singing?
我 我没注意自己在
Oh, I... I didn't realize I was...
不 我没听过 这首歌♥很好听
No, I don't know it. It's very nice.
对 这是首新歌♥
Yes, it's new...
我觉得 对
I think. Yeah.
结束了吗 我们的约会
Is it over now... our dating?
还没
No.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going?
伯纳德
Bernard?
她肯定马上就来了 她总是这样
I'm sure she'll come soon. She always does.
是你啊 是他
You. It's him.
又是你
You again.
对
Um, yeah.
你叫什么
What's your name?
C杰克60
CJack60.
不 你的名字
No, your name.
约翰
John.
换一个
Pick another.
好好想想
You'll think about it.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
我自己弄的
I gave it to myself.
我有那种感觉
I feel that way.
很不爽 不是吗
Sucks, don't it?
能给我来杯啤酒吗
Can I get a fucking beer?
我很看重你的幸福
Your happiness is important to me.
啤酒就是我的幸福
Well, a fucking beer is important to me.
这要求过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
气泡水
Fizz?
你们看什么呢
What are you looking at?
别 别去清扫
Don't. Don't clean that up!
天啊 你们这些人什么情况
Jesus. What is with you guys?
我们爱我们的工作
We love our work.
爱个屁
The fuck you do.
你知道谁爱你们的工作吗
You know who loves your work?
一等人
Alphas.
他们爱你们的工作
They love your work.
他们在那边 打一炮 嗑嗦麻
They're up there, getting laid, popping soma.
对他们来说你们屁都不是
You're nothing to them.
你们就是收拾垃圾的
You're garbagemen.
洗车的
You're washers of cars.
他们跟你们说你们很快乐 你们快乐个屁
They tell you you're happy? You're not fucking happy.
你们嗑了药 知道我是怎么知道的吗
You're on drugs. You know how I know that?
因为我也嗑了药
Because I'm on drugs.
整个这鬼地方都嗑了药
This whole fucking place is on drugs!
人不应该这么活着
People are not supposed to live like this!
他们不能指定你想要谁
They can't tell you who to want.
他们不能给你划个等级 告诉你你的位置
They can't give you some letter and tell you where you fit.
你们应该有需要 你们应该可以选择
You're supposed to want things. You're supposed to choose.
你们应该有需要 需要得不到满足
You're supposed to want things and not get them
干蠢事
and fuck everything up!
别听我的
Don't listen to me.
我不... 我不知道我...
I don't... I don't know what I'm...
对不起 我累了
Sorry. I'm tired.
气泡水
Fizz?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
真奇怪 我一直都搞不清你在想什么
It's strange. I never know what you're thinking.
我在想... 太阳就快出来了
I'm thinking the... sun will be up soon.
太晚了
It's getting late.
你要去什么地方吗
Somewhere you need to be?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Good.
我们的约会还没完呢
We haven't finished our date yet.
请去沙发上吧
Sofa, please.
那现在干什么
So what now?
我想你知道"现在干什么"
I think you know "what now."
-可我不知道... -对了
- But I don't... - Oh, that's right.
书上没写这段 对吧
This wasn't in the book, was it?
你看 我们进入了约会的最后阶段
Well, we've entered the final phase of the date, you see,
在此野人们决定他们是否
where the Savages decide whether or not
赢得了彼此的性联♥系♥...
they've earned each other's sexual connection...
他们是否值得去抚摸...
Whether they're worthy of touch...
他们是否值得被爱
whether they deserve to be loved.
-伯纳德... -我先说好吗
- Bernard... - Shall I go first?
是的 这是我的答案
Yes. That's my answer.
我觉得你值得 列♥宁♥娜
I find you worthy, Lenina.
我想要你
I want you.
好吧 该你说了
Okay, your turn.
列♥宁♥娜 你的意思呢
Lenina? What do you say?
是的
Yes.
很好 那... 那这事就决定了
Good. Well... well, that's settled.
我想你应该把衣服脱了
I suppose you should take off your clothes.
或者你喜欢在床上
Or would you prefer the bed?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
嗯 我想也是
No, I suppose not.
对不起 钩子...
Sorry, the clasp...
-算了 -不 是这... 衣服...
- Stop. - No, it's this... this dress...
别弄了 别弄了 你走吧 走吧
Stop it. Stop it. Just get out. Get out.
-我不明白 -滚吧
- I don't understand. - Get out!
跟我说说我这一天吧
Tell me about my day.
今天 你回了家
Today, you came home.
有人吗
Hello?
蒙德元首
Controller Mond?
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表