剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
No, he just... just gets a little moody sometimes.
你落下了这个
Oh, you left this.
你留着吧
Keep it.
不行 这不是我的 是你的
I can't, it's not mine. It's yours.
镜片真是一个了不起的工具
It's a wonderful tool, the optic.
想想看 你时时刻刻都能通过其他人的双眼去看
Imagine, you can see through anyone's eyes at any time.
你只要展现出画面 约翰
All you have to do is picture them, John,
站在他们的角度 看到他们看到的画面
and see what they see, be where they are.
知道他们和谁在一起
Know whom they're with.
我真心觉得如果你试一试...
I really think, if you give it a chance...
你到底去海姆家做什么
What were you doing there? At Helm's?
你是在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
我是想照应你
I was looking for you.
这是有区别的 约翰
There is a difference, John.
我们已经很久没有...你最近好吗
It's been a while since we... How have you been?
还好吧
Fine, I guess.
你呢
You?
很不错
Well. Quite well.
很好
Good.
顺便 我采纳了你的建议
I took your advice, by the way.
约会的建议 我按你说的做了
About the dating. I did that.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
那幸运的女士是谁
Who was the lucky lady?
列♥宁♥娜·克朗 你还记得她吗
Lenina Crowne. Remember?
说实话 我觉得你的手段对她没用
To be honest, I think your custom was a bit lost on her.
什么刻意延缓不可避免的那一刻...
All that ceremony delaying the inevitable, and...
不要太往心里去
Not to take it personally.
那是她的职责 她是一个二等人
It's her duty. She's a Beta.
她的条件训练就是直截了当
She's conditioned to cut to the chase.
所以他们看起来 闻起来
And that's why they look and smell
和摸起来才是那样的
and touch the way they do.
人人都爱二等人
Everyone loves a Beta.
其实不是真的
It's not real.
怎么可能呢 他们...
I mean, how could it be? They do it...
几乎每晚都要做
pretty much every night.
说实话 我不知道他们哪里来的的精力
I don't know where they get the energy, frankly.
你知道有人在你之前
And you know that someone came before you.
也知道有人...会在你之后跟她在一起
And you know that someone will... will come after you.
但是一个二等人总能让你认为
But somehow a Beta makes you believe
你是对他们来说最重要的人
that you're the only one that ever really mattered.
他们怎么做到的
How do they do that?
这是他们的条件训练 还是我们的
Is that their conditioning, or is it ours?
我不知道
I don't know.
真是一个谜
It's a mystery.
我得...我会回来的
Well, I have to, um... I'll be back.
你没事就好 约翰
I'm glad you're all right, John.
谢谢你
Thank you.
已经要跑了吗
You escaping already?
芙兰妮 我只是要回去工作
Hi, Frannie, I'm just going back to work.
实验室在那里
The lab's that way.
没关系 反正我也受不了待在孵化场
It's all right, I couldn't stand being in that Hatchery either.
他们对野人的痴迷啊
All those Savage obsessives.
你不感兴趣吗
You're not interested?
我觉得他只是社会群体的一个考验而已
I see him for what he is. A test of the social body.
他会让软弱的人暴露出来
He's exposing the weak among us.
等大家的好奇劲头过去了 他也没能融入
When the curiosity fades and he fails to integrate,
他就会走了
he'll be gone.
我倒是觉得他哪儿都不会去
It doesn't seem to me like he's going anywhere.
他戴上了镜片 联接了英卓
Hmm, he put the optic in. Connected to Indra.
没有指示符 你觉得那是什么意思
No signifier. What do you think that means?
我不知道 我又不是英卓
I don't know, I'm not Indra.
每个人都有指示符 每个属于这里的人
Everyone has a signifier. Everyone who belongs.
也许英卓不是全知的
Maybe Indra doesn't have all the answers.
你跟我说这些没问题 因为我是你的朋友
You can say these things to me because I'm your friend
我知道你没有不稳定的意思
and I know you don't mean to be destabilizing.
但是不是每个人都能理解的
But not everyone understands.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你很困扰
You're troubled.
我看得出来 我能感觉到
I see it, I can feel it.
你忘了我有多了解你了
You forget how well I know you.
我没事
I'm fine.
是因为那个野人吗
Is it the Savage?
我当时看到你吓坏了
I saw your face. You looked frightened.
-列♥宁♥娜 -我得回去工作了
- Lenina. - I need to get back to work.
上帝啊 别这样
Jesus! Don't do that shit.
人不应该这么活着
People aren't supposed to live like this.
他们不能指定你想要谁
They can't tell you who to want.
他们不能给你划个等级
They can't give you some letter like...
你在说什么鬼东西
What the fuck are you talking about?
告诉你你的位置
To tell you where you fit.
你们应该可以选择
You're supposed to choose.
-说真的 别说了 -你说的话
- Seriously, stop. - You spoke.
我们都听了
We listened.
坐下
Sit.
吃个紫色的 享受一下
Have a grape, live a little.
不行
I can't.
长椅 不是我们能坐的
The bench... it's not for us.
坐
Sit.
感觉如何
How's that?
不错
Good.
她背着我和别人乱搞
She's screwing someone behind my back.
我很煎熬 我不
It's killing me and I don't...
我不知道自己想不想结束这段关系
I don't even know if I want it to stop.
你也许觉得我疯了
I guess you probably think I'm kinda fucked up.
你看他们
Look at them.
缸中的金鱼 被投喂
Goldfish in a bowl. Getting fed.
他们永远不用受苦
They'll never have to suffer for any of it.
他们还在你们之上
And they're on top.
你得问问自己这里是否真如此完美
You gotta ask yourself if this place is so perfect,
为什么是颠倒的
why is it upside down?
他们在看我们
They're staring.
看回去
Stare back.
你不能永远逃跑
You can't always just run away.
我们做过的小事
The little things we did.
约翰 等等
John, wait!
内心很黑暗的 主任
It's dark in there, Director.
我什么都控制不了 你什么都指挥不了
I control nothing. You direct nothing.
-什么都做不了 -不 当然能做
- There's nothing to be done. - No, of course there is.
你放逐他 将他赶走
You banish him. Send him away.
-那有点武断 -当然
- That's rather decisive. - Absolutely, yes.
-很可能引发混乱 -他就是混乱源头
- Rather disruptive. - He is the disruption.
今天早上发生的五等人的事件
That incident this morning with the Epsilons?
就是一种警告
That was a warning.
他格格不入 飘忽无常
He's incompatible, volatile,
充满了每种野蛮人的情感 比如
bursting with every Savage emotion known as...
-马克斯 -占有欲 愤怒 嫉妒
- Marx. - possessiveness, rage, jealousy.
无所谓 他就是一种干扰
Doesn't matter! He's a distraction.
现在我们需要一种干扰 这样我能...
Right now we need a distraction until I can...
干扰...怎么说
A di... why?
我们不能恐慌
We can't have panic.
恐...你在说什么
Pa... What are you talking about?
亨利 你在做...
Henry, what are you...
现在该你了
Now you.
你 你想让我取出自己的...
You... you want me to take out my...
那样不是太私下了吗
Isn't that rather secretive? Private?
为了稳定
In the interest of stability.
我们必须保护社会群体
We must protect the social body.
取啊
Do it.
很好
Good.
你知道我们在哪吗
Do you know where we are?
你的办公室
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表