剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们的稳定被破坏了
They've been destabilized.
什么我都有...
I have everything...
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们不许重复
You'll not repeat that.
你们出去吧
Give us the room.
我以前看见过死人
I've seen dead people before, you know.
真的啊
Indeed.
从高处摔死的 子弹打死的
Falls from a great height, by bullets,
刀砍的 肢解的
knives, disintegration.
顾问
Counselor.
可以吗
If I may.
我提醒他别忘了他的等级
I told him to act his level,
我... 我想他...
and I... I think he...
是我的错
It was my fault.
不 是我的错
No, it's mine.
我让野人进来的
I let the savage in.
是他的错
It's his fault.
英卓的考验现在结束了吗
Is it over now, Indra's test?
没有
No.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是在情况变得不可收拾之前我们要阻止野人
It means we need to stop the savage before this goes too far.
时间不多了
There isn't much time.
主任
Director.
你会舒服自在许多
You're going to feel so much better.
重新条件训练
你往那一坐好像什么事都没有似的
You're just sitting there as if it never happened.
大家都知道你做了什么
Everyone knows what you did.
你说什么
Excuse me?
对芙兰妮
To Frannie.
她只是想和你一样
She just wanted to be like you.
你无法容忍♥
You couldn't stand it.
薇薇安 你情绪不太对
Check your levels, Vivian.
因为只能有一个列♥宁♥娜·克朗
Because there's only one Lenina Crowne.
召唤列♥宁♥娜·克朗
Summon Lenina Crowne.
-她是你的朋友 -她没死
- She was your friend. - She's not dead.
她在进行重新条件训练
She's being reconditioned.
如果有人应该进行重新条件训练的话...
I think if anyone should be reconditioned...
我们都同意
We're all thinking that.
她出了很严重的问题
Something's very wrong with her.
你破坏了所有人的稳定
You're destabilizing everyone.
确实是 对吧
I do that, don't I?
列♥宁♥娜·克朗
Lenina Crowne.
我很自我
I'm solipsistic.
离群索居 伤感
Private, sad.
最糟的是 我与众不同
Worst of all, I'm different.
因为我不满足 从来都是
'Cause it isn't enough for me. Never was.
你服下一颗颗嗦麻 换了一个又一个一等人
You go from Soma to Soma and Alpha to Alpha.
列♥宁♥娜·克朗
Lenina Crowne.
你们的派对 你们的八卦
Your parties, your gossips,
你们的斐立 你们的视信♥号♥♥
your Feelies, your feeds.
任何东西 只要能不让你们去想...
Anything to keep yourself from thinking that...
-列♥宁♥娜·克朗 -闭嘴
- Lenina Crowne. - Shut up.
你们的时间全都花在看别人的生活上
You spend the whole time watching other people's lives,
-你们忘了专心过自己的生活 -列♥宁♥娜·克朗
- you forget to live your own. - Lenina Crowne.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
列♥宁♥娜
Lenina!
她不敢的
She wouldn't dare.
列♥宁♥娜...
Lenina...
我可不是
Not me.
美丽新世界
第一季 第九集[季终]
早上好 主任
Good morning, Director.
谢谢
Thank you.
马克斯主任 祝贺您
Director Marx. Congratulations.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
回头再说
Hold that thought, actually.
马克斯主任 您好
Director Marx, Hi!
列♥宁♥娜
Lenina!
列♥宁♥娜
Lenina!
你在这
There you are.
我不确定你是否... 我召唤过你
I'm not sure if you... I-I summoned you.
我知道
I know.
你的镜片怎么了
What happened to your optic?
碎了
It broke.
它们不会碎的啊
They don't break.
踩上去就会了
They do if you step on them.
我们再给你副新的
Well, we'll get you another one.
抱歉 你走慢点行吗
Sorry, could you slow down?
算了吧
Not really.
我也一直很忙
No, I've been busy too.
我刚刚被任命做主任
I've just been made Director.
主任
Director?
是啊
Yeah.
亨利呢
What about Henry?
你不...
You don't...
你没听说
You didn't hear?
亨利出了意外
Henry had an accident.
严重吗 亨利还好吗
Is it serious? Is Henry all right?
主任
Director.
我也经历过
It happened to me too.
那种感觉 让人不安
The feeling. It's unsettling.
出乎意料
Unexpected.
他不在了 都没有人...
He's gone and no one even...
不能怪他们
You can't blame them.
非自然死亡太罕见了
It's such a rare thing, an unnatural death.
-他们不知道如何... -他们从没见过
- They don't know how to... - They've never seen it.
没错 当然了 和我们不一样
Precisely. Unlike us, of course.
我想我们会一直和其他人不太一样了
I suppose we'll always be a bit different from the others now.
我一直在想 那天晚上我们俩...
I've been thinking about it, the other night when we...
我想我要... 我想说的是...
I suppose what I was... What I'd like to say is...
主任您好
Hello, Director.
一等人和二等人没理由不能做朋友
Well, there's no reason why an Alpha and a Beta can't be friends.
我得走了
I need to go.
走 不 等等 去哪
Go? No, wait, where?
等等... 你要去找他 对不对
Wait... you're going to him, aren't you?
我不是傻瓜 列♥宁♥娜
I'm not a fool, Lenina.
是你干的吗 伯纳德
Did you do it, Bernard?
是你提取他的记忆
Did you take his memories
并公之于众的吗
and put them out there for everyone to see?
我对他的看法是对的
I was right about him.
他是个凶手
He's a killer.
他不能躲下去 我不允许
He can't hide. I won't let him.
你曾是他的朋友
You were his friend.
他非常危险 列♥宁♥娜
He's extremely dangerous, Lenina.
他比我们任何人想象的还要糟
He's worse than any of us imagined.
我们都是
We all are.
如果你去找他 我...
If you go to him, I...
我的朋友不快乐
My friend was unhappy.
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
嗯 你觉得那是意外吗
Yeah, you think that's an accident?
这个世界是为一等人设计的
This world is made for Alphas.
根本没有意外
There are no accidents.
没错 这地方有毒
Exactly. This place is poison.
你朋友出的事
What happened to your friend
也在我 你 所有人身上发生
happened to me, you, everyone.
看见缺的那个部分了吗 那就是我
See that part that's missing? That's me.
我不知道怎么才能让她回来
I don't know how to get her back.
告诉我们该怎么做
Tell us what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
这些破事又不是我安排的
I didn't plan this shit.
我走出门去 突然就成了杀人凶手
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表