剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
Wait, are you, like, mad at me?
-别生气嘛 -不 什么
- Come on. - No. What?
我为什么要生气
Why would I be?
你现在做的都是你应该做的 约翰
You're doing what you're supposed to do, John.
跟其他人一样
Like everyone else.
跟我在一起的人 他们没有
Look, the people I was with, they didn't...
他们没有意义 没错
Mean anything? Yeah, exactly.
你看 你已经是一等了
See? You're an Alpha already.
你为什么离开了派对
Why'd you leave the party?
我说过了
I told you.
没有
No, you didn't.
我在派对上很难过 我
It made me sad. I...
待不下去了
couldn't stay anymore.
伯纳德说我离开你也不会介意
Bernard said you wouldn't mind if I left.
等等 他说什么
Wait, he said what?
我格格不入
I just... I don't fit.
我努力过了 但我无法...
I try to, but I just can't...
回归正常
seem to get back to myself.
我今晚去那里是因为 我以为看到你之后
I went there tonight because I thought if I saw you,
我能记起原来的我 但是
I'd remember who it is I'm supposed to be, but it...
算了 不重要了
Forget it. It doesn't matter.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
那阵震动
The vibration?
一趟列车而已
It's just a train.
它开往哪里
Where does it go?
是五等人列车
It's the Epsilon train.
开往五等人的地方
It goes Epsilon places.
原来你不知道啊
So you don't know.
没人知道
No one knows.
你停下行吗 系统不允许你...
Will you stop? The system won't allow you to...
你来不来
You coming or not?
系统知道 约翰 英卓什么都能看到
The system knows, John. Indra sees everything.
它看不到我 我不戴镜片
Not this guy. No optic.
我是隐形人
I'm invisible.
我们不能上那趟车
We can't get on that train.
你肯定发现了 所有人都往他们指定的方向...
Surely you've noticed that everyone travels in their designated...
-谁说的 -是...
- Says who? - Say...
事实如此
Well, it's a fact.
是你的条件训练
It's your conditioning.
你来不来
You coming or not?
坐好 约翰
Remain seated, John.
我没事 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
他们认识你
They know you?
是吧
Sure, you know, I guess.
你真的从没来过这里吗
You've really never been out here?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 就是...
Nothing. It's...
条件训练员把二等婴儿和一等婴儿分开
The conditioners separate the Beta infants from the Alphas.
然后进行修正
Then they administer a correction,
二等移♥动♥得越远 刺♥激♥越强
increasing the intensity as they move the Betas further away.
是因为我的...
It's just my...
会过去的
It'll pass.
给
Here.
我经常这样安抚我妈妈
I used to do this for my mom when she'd...
她有时会难受
She'd get sick sometimes.
有用吗
Does that help?
你想念她
You miss her...
哪怕她已经死了
Even though she's dead.
那是
Was that...
-我说错话了 -没事
- I said the wrong thing. - It's okay.
这时候不用
Not for this.
你其实可以满足所有人
You could have fed everybody.
你一百岁了
It's your hundredth year.
你想过个特别的生日
You want it to be special.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here,
因为你值得
because you deserve me.
我知道你想去哪
I know where you want to go.
我知道怎么送你去
I know how to get you there.
去一个他们永远找不到的地方
To that place where they'll never find us.
红色嗦麻
Soma Red,
因为轮到你享受了
because it's your time.
为什么这么久
What's taking so long?
今天是主任的就职典礼
It's the director's inauguration.
喝茶吗
Tea?
不了
No, just...
你去帮他洗漱换衣服吧
why don't you just go and get him washed and dressed?
着装要正式而不失亮点
We want formality with a little flash.
今天的流行色是什么
What's trending today?
茄子紫
Aubergine.
加里 给他穿紫色吧
Gary, make it so.
喝茶吗
Soma tea?
不 带约翰来
No, just bring me John.
我很看重你的幸福
Your happiness is important to me.
他
Where...
他在哪
Where is he?
-约翰昨晚没回家 -什么
- John did not come home last night. - What?
约翰晚上不回家
John does not come home at night.
他早上回家 闻起来
He comes home in the morning, and smells...
很受欢迎
popular.
海姆
Helm.
-什么 -海姆
- What? - Helm.
伯纳德 现在不方便
Bernard, this really isn't a good time.
我在创造下一场感受
I'm creating my next sensation.
让所有人觉得自己好渺小
I'm going to make everyone tiny,
就像风里的蛾 就像...
like a moth in the wind, like a...
海姆 你见过他吗
Helm, have you seen him?
-谁 -约翰 他在吗
- Who? - John. Is he there?
我不是他的看守 伯纳德 你才是
I'm not his keeper, Bernard. That's you.
你不带他去亨利·福斯特的就职典礼吗
Aren't you bringing him to Henry Foster's induction?
可别告诉我你又把那个野人弄丢了
Don't tell me you lost the Savage again.
没有 我没有
No. No, I didn't.
当然 他肯定会参加的
Of course... I'm sure he'll be there.
不然他还能在哪
I mean, where else...
回头再联♥系♥
I'll call you back.
召唤列纽·克朗
Summon Lenue Crowne....
列♥宁♥娜·克朗
Lenina Crowne.
谢了
Thanks.
他们说往那边走
They said go that way.
你跟五等人说话
You talk to the Epsilons?
对 他们也是人
Yeah. They're just people.
你喜欢他们
You like them.
我曾经是五等人 我曾经帮别人清理屎尿
Well, I was them. I used to clean people's shit.
不过他们还有彼此相伴 我是一个人
Except they've got each other. I was alone.
肯定很难受
That must've been terrible.
人什么都能适应
You can get used to anything.
小时候
You know, when you're a kid,
靠想象力就能活
if you've got an imagination, you can survive.
我以前经常会进行小小的冒险
I used to go on little adventures
打造我自己的世界
and build my own worlds.
跟这完全不同
Nothing like this.
我从未一个人过
I've never been alone.
我们在这里永远不会落单 所有人紧密相连
We're never alone here. Everyone's connected.
哪怕在睡梦中也是
Even when you sleep.
你应该少戴点那玩意
You should try taking that thing out of your eye more often.
有些事你就是不做
Some things you just don't do.
这是自私的
You know, it's... selfish.
是反♥社♥会♥的 英卓会发现的
Antisocial. Indra would know.
为什么我从没来过这里
Why have I never been here?
悠着点
Take it easy.
一切就在这里 我们却连看都不看
It's all just sitting here, and we never even looked.
为什么
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表