剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
He burned? Dead?
他们也是这么以为的
That's what they thought.
但魔鬼不知道的是
But what the demon didn't know,
没人知道的是
what none of them could know,
那个男孩是浴火出生的
is that the boy... was born in that fire.
火伤不到他
He couldn't be hurt by it.
-没死 -没死
- Not dead. - Not dead.
他变形了
Transformed.
他也是魔鬼
He's a demon too.
这转折很精彩 我没想到...
That's actually really good, I didn't...
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
他们为什么那样
Why do they do it?
不如我们也...
Why don't we?
我们来清理
We clean up.
快
Now.
嫉妒 偏执 家庭 谦虚
Jealousy. Bigotry. Family. Modesty.
平等 他们各种不稳定的弊端
Equality. All the destabilizing ills of their kind.
他们甚至会在蛮荒之地庆祝某些弊端
Some of these are even celebrated in the Savage Lands.
作为一等+ 我得考虑他的...
So as an Alpha Plus, I have to consider his...
条件训练 亨利
Conditioning. Hi, Henry.
我来看看你们为什么这么热闹
I came to see what all the fuss was.
见到是你 马克斯 我可吃惊了呢
Imagine my surprise. It's you, Marx.
伯纳德
Bernard.
约翰
John.
派对很棒
Whew. Good party.
-我...你来认识下... -你好 约翰
- I... you should meet... - Hello, John.
很高兴认识你 我是亨利
Nice to meet you. My name's Henry.
我是稳定局的主任
I'm the Director of the Bureau of Stability.
好吧
Okay.
这个位置人人眼馋
Everyone wanted it.
伯纳德也是 对吧 伯纳德
Bernard wanted it, didn't you, Bernard?
我从来没说过我想要
And I never said anything about wanting it,
但也许正因为此 我才当上了主任
but perhaps that's why I got it.
不是吗
Don't you think?
那他是你的上司吗
So he's, like, your boss?
显然
Apparently.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
去他的
Fuck it.
等等 你干什么
Hey, wait, what are you doing?
你觉得我忍♥得了他那样对我朋友说话吗
You think I'm gonna let that guy talk to my friend like that?
太侮辱人了
It's humiliating.
他说的...是事实
Well, he was just... stating facts.
事实是 他当着那么多人的面
The fact is, he just squashed you
像碾一只虫一样碾压你
like a bug in front of all those people.
你就忍♥气吞声吗
You're just gonna take that?
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你应该往他脸上来一拳
You're supposed to punch him in the face.
我们这里不那样做
We don't do that here.
你说这里
You said this place is all about
-怎么舒爽怎么来 对吗 -没错
- doing what feels good, right? - It is.
好 那我告诉你 伯纳德
Okay. Well, I'll tell you something, Bernard.
你照着那个自以为是混♥蛋♥的脸上来一拳
You pop that smug little twat in his grill,
肯定舒爽到爆
you're gonna feel fucking great.
是吗
Yeah?
我应该怎么办
Well, what... what would I do?
握拳
Make a fist.
-握什么 -握拳 像这样
- Make a what? - Make a fist. I'll show you.
来吧 拇指在外 好了
Do it. Thumb on the outside. Kay.
好了 屈膝
Yeah. Bend your knees. Okay.
我是不是直接这样...
Well, don't I just...
不是
No. You do not.
不 注意
No. Pay attention.
你转身
You're gonna turn your hips...
后面那条腿猛地发力
And thrust off your back foot.
就这样 这样能用上力
Boom! Like that. That's where the power comes from.
好了
Okay.
不用带声音 就...
You don't need to do the sound. Just... whew!
好
Yes. Okay.
有那个意思了
Kind of. It's close.
等等 我不会有事吧
Wait, will I be okay?
什么 你的手可能会有点疼
What? Might hurt your hand a little.
-你怎么回事 伯纳德 -有点疼是多疼
- What the fuck, Bernard? - Well, how much is a little?
-他那样羞辱你 -好吧 抱歉 我知道
- He just shat all over you. - All right. Sorry. I know.
听我说 我认识那样的人
Listen to me. I know guys like that, okay?
要是你任由他欺负你
If you let him treat you like you don't matter,
那你永远都只能被欺负
then you just never will.
-不是那样的 -嗯
- That's... not like that. - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
马克斯 你在这里干什么
Marx, what are you doing there?
景色不错
Some view.
你为什么打他
Why'd you do that?
是约翰让的吗
Was it John?
他是不是
Did he...
不 是我
No, it was me. I think.
跟真实的没法比 是吧
It's not quite as good as the real thing, is it?
对
No.
你想回去吗
Do you... Do you want to go back in...
不
No.
我也不想
Me, neither.
要是我们能一直待在这里
If we could just stay right here...
是啊
I know.
我们不能
We can't.
我知道
I know.
再多待一会儿吧
Maybe just a little longer.
欢愉炸♥弹♥139号♥ 火瀑
准备好了
It's ready.
还等什么 开始吧
What are you waiting for? Do it.
火瀑
火瀑
Firefall.
那颗看似不起眼的棋子却举足轻重
The stone that seemed inconsequential meant everything.
你却疏忽了
And you missed it.
你以前总是输不起
You always were a sore loser.
有时你无能为力
Sometimes there's nothing to be done.
真♥相♥是熵
The truth is entropy.
物质改变形态 系统衰退
Matter changes states. Systems decay.
社会衰落 人死亡
Societies fall. People die.
该你了
Your move.
你觉得是什么意思
What do you think it means?
你再也无法战胜我了
That you can't beat me anymore.
我们今天就到此为止吧
I think it means there's less of you today.
扔掉好过...
Ending is better than...
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表