剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
遗传两个基因提供者其中之一的...
Inherited from one of two genetic contributors...
-伯纳德 -干嘛
- Bernard! - What?
-你情绪水平如何 -情绪水平
- How are your levels? - My levels?
不 你看 它们完全一样
No, look. They're identical.
这是主任的 这是那个野人的
This is the Director's, and this is the Savage's.
你拿着主任的镜片做什么
What are you doing with the Director's optic?
他把这个放在他办公室的桌子上了
He left it on his desk, in his office.
你在他办公室里做什么
And what were you doing in his office?
-你没搞清重点 -伯纳德
- You're missing the point. - Bernard.
请坐
Sit down, please.
你这儿的景色更好
You have a better view.
是吗 给你来点水合饮料
Oh, I doubt that. Can I offer you some hydration?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
你对主任有多少了解
How well do you know the Director?
-加冰吗 -不用 谢谢
- Ice? - No, thank you.
我发现他最近有些逃避 总是独来独往
I've found him quite evasive lately, private.
伯纳德 我知道你总是觉得自己被忽视了
Bernard, I know you've always felt somewhat overlooked...
比如 被我们的主任
By our Director, for example.
你知道他送我去了荒蛮之地吗
Do you know he sent me to the Savage Lands?
-不是去度假 而是... -我知道
- And not on holiday, but... - Yes.
等等 你早就知道
Wait, you knew?
实话说 我以为那对你或许有好处
To tell you the truth, I thought it might do you some good.
伯纳德 我一直挺喜欢你 但是
Bernard, I've always liked you, but...
我知道你不是故意要不稳定的
I know you don't mean to be destabilizing.
不稳定 我吗
Destabilizing? Me?
但我的确有些担心目前的情况
But I do worry about how this appears.
你在这种时候提出这些问题
You raising these questions now,
尤其是考虑到你对主任的私人情绪
given your personal feelings about the Director.
你没听进去我的话
You're not listening.
而且我知道你今天看丢了那个野人
And I know that you lost the Savage today.
-那个 -很难堪
- That... - Embarrassing.
-那跟这事没关系 -所以你应该明白我的担忧
- That has nothing to do with this. - So you see my concern.
伯纳德 我话说得那么重
Bernard, if I wasn't hard on you,
只是公事公办罢了
I wouldn't be doing my job.
斐立剧场
这是那个野人吗
Is that the Savage?
是的
Yeah.
海姆·沃森
离我远点
Get away from me!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it!
离我远点
Get away from me!
停 都离我远点
Stop! Get the fuck away from me!
离我远点
Get away from me!
-你看到了吗 -看到了
- Are you seeing this? - Yes.
超过一百个信♥号♥♥了 还在不断增加
Over 100 feeds and counting.
我想我们找到你那个野人了
I do believe we've found your Savage.
停下 都离我远点
Stop it! Get the fuck away from me!
他需要帮助 他们为什么没在帮他
He needs help. Why aren't they helping him?
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me!
我的天哪
Oh, my.
这是什么情况 停
What is this? Stop it!
-你要去哪 -他需要我
- Where are you going? - H-he needs me.
坐下 情况在控制之中 已经有顾问过去了
Sit down, it's under control. There are counselors en route.
我必须去
I have to go.
伯纳德 你的举止很让我担忧
Bernard, I'm concerned about your behavior.
当然 我也很担忧 谢谢
Absolutely, so am I. Thank you.
野人1
你们都在看什么
What are you all looking at?
你们在看什么
What are you looking at?
-你们都在看什么 -约翰 约翰
- What are you all looking at? - John? John!
约翰
John!
伯纳德
Bernard.
约翰 约翰 约翰
John. John, John...
让这些人让开 好吗
Can we get these people out of the way, please?
没事的 约翰
It's all right, John.
没事了 约翰 我来了
It's all right, John. I'm here now.
我没约你
I wasn't expecting you.
我需要你为我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
什么事
What?
不要变
Be the same.
你跟之前一样 不要变
You be the same as you were before.
那我也就不会变
I'll be the same.
我们都不会变 你懂吗
We're the same. Do you understand?
我想见我妈妈
I wanna see my mom.
你在那个剧场里见到的是恐惧
What you saw in that theater was fear.
恐惧塑造了他们 那些野人
It defined them, the Savages.
他们的行为 习俗 传统
Their actions, customs, traditions,
痴迷 发明
obsessions, inventions.
恐惧就是他们失败的原因
Fear was their undoing.
他信任你吗
He trusts you?
我是他在这里唯一认识的人
I'm the only person he knows here.
我们正在接受考验 顾问
We're being tested, Counselor.
-就是这样 -考验
- That's what this is. - Tested?
系统会自我施加压力
The system applies strain to itself.
英卓会引入一个不稳定因素
Indra introduces a destabilizing element
来让自己变得更强大 更稳定
to make itself stronger, more stable.
-约翰吗 -他需要像你这样的人
- John? - He needs someone like you...
来引导他
to guide him.
来让他融入社会群体
To bring him into the social body.
怎么...
Wh... How do...
所以你...你想让我对他进行条件训练
So you... you... you... You want me to condition him?
接受考验的不是他
He's not the one being tested.
你的主任死了
Your Director's dead.
死了 怎么死的
Dead? How?
他掉下去了
He fell.
不 他没有 不是吗
No, he didn't, did he?
-这种事我见过 -是 你见过 不是吗
- I've seen it before. - Yes, you have, haven't you?
发...发...发生什么了
Wha... what... what is happening?
我们正在经历某件事的开端
We're at the beginning of something,
顾问 某件必要的事
Counselor, something necessary.
这就是给我们的考验
This is our test.
我们会通过的
We will pass.
而你刚刚变成了重要的一员
And you've just become important.
我不希望你感觉这么糟糕 约翰
I don't want you to feel like this, John.
我来帮你
I'm gonna help you.
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表