剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
让他们找她总比找我们要好
It's better that they're looking for her than us.
麦迪森的摩托车怎么办 我会骑
What about Madysun's bike? I can drive it.
我们不能把这些人丢下
We're not leaving without these people.
搞清楚状况
Get that through your head!
我觉得我们做的够多了 我知道我是
I think we've done enough. I know I have.
如果不是我 他们早就死了
If it weren't for me, they'd be dead.
对 而且如果不是你
Yeah, and if it wasn't for you,
我的阁楼里也不会有一具尸体
I wouldn't have a corpse in my crawl space.
伯纳德 醒一醒 别睡
Bernard, wake up. Stay awake.
我想回酒店
I want to go back to the hotel.
没事 这种情况经常发生
Okay, it happens all the time.
-黑暗是我们的朋友 -我们要去哪里
- The dark is our friend. - Where are we going?
妈... 不要
Mo... no.
妈妈 别去
Mom, don't!
你们待在那儿躲好
You stay there and keep out of sight.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
闭嘴 浑蛋
Shut up, asshole!
-她在家吗 -琳达
- She home? - Linda.
她身在福中不知福 太可惜了
Shame she doesn't know what she has.
回去吧
Go home.
那些狂热分子掀起了骚乱
Those cult people started a riot.
整个镇子成了火海
The whole town's on fire.
别这样
Don't do this to me.
-我做什么了 -你心里清楚
- What am I doing? - You know exactly.
我清楚外面很冷
I know that it's cold outside.
谁在那儿
Hey, who's there?
-你得让我们进去 宝贝 -我们
- You gotta let us in, baby. - Us?
不 不行
No, no way.
我们有危险
We're in trouble.
他们是外人 不行
They're foreigners. I can't.
我从没求过你什么
I've never asked anything of you,
你可是欠我很多情
and you have asked a lot of me.
你们会害死我的
You're gonna get me killed.
你们在我家里客气点
You show some respect in my house.
好的
Sure, man.
你在我眼中一直是个非常糟糕的父亲
You've always been like a really terrible, shitty father to me.
你能让你的狗闭嘴吗
You shut up your fucking dog?
那是我老婆的狗 我从不靠近它
It's my wife's dog. I don't go near it.
它比她更讨厌我
He hates me more than she does.
天哪 你们对他干了什么
Oh, Jesus. What'd you do to him?
我取出了一枚子弹 救了他一命
I removed a bullet and saved his life.
我看着像是你拿刀砍了他
It looks to me like you just kinda hacked him
又捅了几下
and stabbed him a bunch.
说得像你能处理得更好似的
Well, I'd like to see you do better.
这家伙就像罗德尼被我用割草机碾过腿的样子
Guy looks like Rodney when I ran over his legs with a lawnmower.
我们得给他缝合
We need to close him up.
好了 来 咱们坐起来
Okay, come on. Let's sit you up.
来 哥们 这是我自己酿的 喝吧
Here you go, buddy. Made this myself. Come on.
这是液体嗦麻 喝吧
It's liquid Soma. Come on.
不了 我在做一些改变
No, I'm making some changes.
对 那可不嘛
Yeah, sure you are.
来 多喝一点 哥们
Come on. More for us, buddy.
-快喝 -这火♥辣♥辣的
- Let's go. - It burns!
这说明它起作用了
That's how you know it's working.
操 他们来了
Fuck, they're here.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我明白
I get that.
你带我们回去 你救了我们
You take us. You saved us.
我
Me.
对
Yeah.
-是这样 不过... -你不愿意帮到底了
- I did but... - But now you won't?
我就是...看到了你
Well, I just... I... I... I saw you
我也不明白
and I... I don't know.
你根本不知道发生了什么事 是吗
You don't even know what's happening, do you?
这里的人怨恨你们的原因
Why these people here hate you.
这是你们的条件训练
It's your conditioning.
这种暴♥力♥ 自私 恐惧
Violence, your selfishness, your fear.
你一头雾水
You're very confused.
-慢着 -约翰
- Hold on. - John.
约翰
John.
别烦她了
Leave her alone.
琳达 你为什么要舍命救这两个外人
Linda, why are you risking your ass for these outsiders?
你会害死自己的
You're gonna wind up in a ditch.
快救好他 我需要他
Just fix him up. I need him.
要他做什么
Him? Why?
走 我带你去洗把脸
Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
来给我搭把手 孩子
Give me a hand here, kid.
去你的 我才不是你的孩子
Fuck you. I ain't your kid.
我原来都不知道酒精会对他们起效
I didn't know booze even worked on their kind.
有用
It does.
那么...
Yeah, so...
-你得灼烧他的伤口 -什么
- You need to cauterize him. - What?
灼烧
Cauterize.
这招治好了罗德尼
Worked for Rodney.
罗德尼 你那条臭狗
Rodney? Rodney, your fucking dog?
罗德尼可是高位截瘫
Rodney's a paraplegic, man.
说什么呢 它蹦跶得好好的
Oh, man, he gets around okay.
好多了
That's better.
我知道你以为自己需要嗦麻
I know you think you need that Soma,
没了它你就活不成
that you might die without it.
但其实你并不需要它
But the truth is, you won't.
这是最残忍♥的地方
That's the cruelest part.
被迫应对
To be forced to cope.
忍♥受长时间的空虚感
All that time and nothing to fill it.
这会让你陷入想象或回忆
So you imagine or remember.
我常会想起
I used to think about this
火葬场上空绚烂的橘色云彩
gorgeous, gorgeous orange clouds over the crematorium.
不久后便开始思考
Then after a while you start to wonder
你所深信不疑的事情 到底是不是真的
if those things that you cling to, if they're even real.
你是二等
You're a Beta.
二等+
Plus.
你是怎么...
How are you...
-到这的 -成为母亲的
- Here? - A mother.
-抱歉 我不是有意... -没事
- Sorry. I didn't mean to... - No, no.
我懂你的意思
I knew what you meant.
我过去一直以为身为人母
I used to think being a mother was the worst thing
是最糟糕的事
a person could be.
但并非如此
But it's not.
被抛弃
Abandoned...
才是最糟糕的
That's the worst.
你随一等人而来 跟一等人而去
You come with an Alpha, you leave with an Alpha,
但如果一等人把你抛下
but if the Alpha leaves you behind...
不会发生的
It wouldn't happen.
他们不会抛下像...
They wouldn't just leave someone like...
你这样的人吗
You?
又怎么了
Now what?
你把他怎么了
What'd you do to him?
我在救他的命啊
Fixed him, like I said.
让我看看
Here, let me see.
他烙我
He... he burned me!
对 但你会好起来的
Yes, but you're gonna be all right.
起来
Come on.
他们烙我
They... they burned me!
小点声
Keep your voice down.
我要举报你 你 还有你
I'm gonna report you and you and you...
-向局里举报 等我... -放松点 来 放松
- to the Bureau, when I... - Take it easy. Come on, take it easy.
你明白了吗 这正是主任想要的结果
This is how he wants it. Don't you see? The Director.
他想放逐我 我们回不去了
He wants me banished. We're never going back.
我们会死在这里
We're gonna die here.
伯纳德 别说了 他怎么了
Bernard, stop. What's wrong with him?
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表