剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
this is real.
在人类社会 为了实现稳定
In human society, stability is achieved
需要控制神经化学刺♥激♥物
through the control of neurochemical incentives;
为了掌握操控权 则需通过药理干预
manipulation through pharmacological intervention,
性刺♥激♥ 以及转移大众注意力
sexual stimulation, mass distraction...
别跟我引用我的论文
Don't quote my thesis to me.
抱歉 我以为你喜欢这样
Sorry. I thought you'd like it.
问题在于人
The problem is people.
无论条件多么适宜
No matter how perfect the conditions,
人类不能 也无法维持稳定
stability does not, cannot hold.
-很让人沮丧 -你换了下棋策略 为什么
- It's frustrating. - You changed strategy. Why?
你教我要随机应变
You taught me to adapt.
你们人类有个缺陷 一种未知的...
There's a flaw in you humans, an unknown...
不符合常规的肽
some peptide that does not fit the mold.
-那不是肽 -不管是什么
- It's not a peptide. - Whatever it is,
它在奢求自己不该要的东西
it wants what it shouldn't want...
不快
Unhappiness.
每个人的身体里
In every human state of being,
不管处于何种条件 都会散发出不快
no matter the conditions, it leaks out.
这也是我想告诉你的
It's what I'm trying to tell you.
我找到了你的稳定状态
I have found the state at which you are stable.
你会快乐
You will be happy.
一直快乐下去
You will remain happy.
自杀妙手
这是一场嬉戏活动
This is a frolic.
认真听我说
Okay, listen carefully.
二等人要想办法躲藏
The Betas, they try to hide
一等人则要逮住他们
and the Alphas try to catch them.
我懂了 我以前玩过
Okay, I get it. I've played before.
-在蛮荒之地吗 -这叫捉迷藏
- In the Savage Lands? - It's hide-and-seek.
小孩玩的游戏
It's a kid's game.
野人抓到猎物之后会做什么
And, uh, what do Savages do when they catch their quarry?
再来一把
Start over.
那你还没玩得尽兴过
Yeah, you haven't frolicked.
是他吗
Is that him?
我在视信♥号♥♥里见过他 但见到真人
I've seen him in the feeds, but in the flesh,
他壮实多了
he is so much more fleshy.
谢谢你 顾问 他太完美了
Thank you, Counselor. He's perfect.
叫我伯纳德就好
Please call me Bernard.
他叫约翰 约翰 这位是...
And, John... this is John. John this is...
大歌♥唱家 你知道我的
The Arch-Songster. You've heard of me.
恐怕不知道
Afraid not.
你听过音乐吗
Have you heard of music?
-音乐 -没错 音乐
- Music? - Music, yes.
嗯 我听过音乐
Yeah, I've heard of music.
那你现在知道音乐是出自谁之手了
Then now... you know where it comes from.
非常欢迎你
You're very welcome.
我想不出还有什么会比
I can think of nothing more perfect
与我们的野人一同捕猎更加合适的了
than hunting with our very own Savage.
你原始的直觉一定特别刺♥激♥
Your primitive instincts must be tingling.
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
听好了 二等人会藏起来
Okay, look, the Betas will hide, and then...
一等人负责找到他们 我知道
Alphas find them. I get it.
你穿这一身是什么意思
What's with the costume?
这是面具 能抑制我们的镜片功能
The masks, they inhibit our optics.
不然找到那些二等人就太轻而易举了
Otherwise tracking those Betas would be far, far too easy.
那套装呢
What about the suit?
有什么用
What does it do?
套装吗 好看极了
The suits? They look fabulous.
给野人拿一套
Someone bring the Savage a suit.
顾问跟我来 有几个人你一定要认识认识
Counselor, come with me. There's people you must meet.
我马上回来
I'll... I'll be right back.
真是受不了大歌♥唱家
The Songster's insufferable.
他一年创作六千首歌♥
He makes 6,000 songs a year,
没人听得出区别
and no one can tell the difference.
没想到你也会来
I didn't expect to see you here.
不然我去哪儿
Where else would I be?
这可是个派对
It's a party.
你得穿上这身套装
You'll need to put this suit on.
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
-让我来帮你 -不用了...
- Here. Allow me. - No, I... really,
我自己可以来
I can do it myself.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
伯纳德要我来的 所以...
Bernard asked me to come. So...
你是人 不是什么在派对上
You're a man, not some plaything
任人消遣的玩物
to be passed around at parties.
你造成了轰动
You're a sensation.
这些人会利用到你没有价值为止
These people are gonna use you until you're not.
他们虽然看着你 但并不懂你 约翰
They look at you, but they don't see you, John.
他们看不见你的...这是疼痛吗
They can't see your... Is it pain?
什么
What?
新奇玩意
Something new,
与众不同 十分罕见
something else, something... rare.
你藏不住
You can't hide it.
我可以像你看见颜色那样看见感情
I can see emotion like you see color.
我会收集这些感觉 把它们编辑完善
I collect feelings, edit them, perfect them.
这座城里的感觉都太无聊了
All the feelings in this city are so boring...
-平平无奇 而你 -停下
- so ordinary, and you... - Stop.
你是我见过感觉最...
You feel more than anyone I've ever...
你有话可以跟我说 约翰
You can talk to me, John.
和我聊天会感觉很好的
It would feel good to talk to me.
-我可以... -约翰
- I could... - John.
-约翰 要开始了 -伯尼 你来了啊
- John, it's time. - Bernie, there you are.
-一切都好吗 -什么时候坏过
- Everything all right? - Isn't it always?
捕猎愉快
Happy hunting.
好了 跟紧我
All right, stay close.
她怎么样
What about her?
我告诉你了 不感兴趣
I told you, not interested.
-他呢 -不
- What about him? - No.
对不起 我忘了你这类人对于性别
Oh, sorry, I forgot you people are strangely particular
-有着奇怪的执着 -你能闭嘴吗
- when it comes to gender. - Can you stop?
我只是在说 每个人身上都能找到乐子
I'm simply saying there's pleasure to be found in everyone.
没有理由拒绝一半的人类
It makes no sense to deny yourself half the population.
拜托 约翰 你以前不是很享受这个吗
Oh, come on, John. You used to enjoy this.
好吧 你兴致这么高 去抓一个吧
All right, you're having so much fun, go catch one.
-也许我会的 -去啊
- Maybe I will. - Do it.
我可能会的 我速度很快
I just might. I'm very fast.
你们这些人
Ah, you people.
你们似乎在竭尽全力地假装
It's like you'll do anything you can
你们每晚做的不是同一件事
to pretend it's not the same thing night after night.
你在说什么 每晚都是不同的
What are you talking about? It's never the same.
享乐园 快乐箱 斐立 嬉戏...
Pleasure Gardens, joy boxes, feelies, frolics...
你从来没希望它有点意义吗
Don't you ever want it to mean something?
算了 你不明白
Forget it. You don't understand.
好了 你看
Okay, look.
在我家乡 你喜欢一个女孩 就会约她出来
Back home, you like a girl, you ask her out.
-为了做♥爱♥吗 -不...也算
- For sex? - No... I mean, yeah.
你约她出来吃饭 或者...你开辆车
I mean, you ask her out for food or you... you take the car,
停在某个地方 买♥♥点啤酒
you park it somewhere, you get some beers,
把音乐打开 就像是约会
you turn on some music... like a date.
你说得对 我不明白
You're right. I don't understand.
你跟某个人在一起
You're with somebody...
你们聊天
And you're talking.
也许会放点音乐
Maybe there's some music on.
这不重要
It doesn't matter,
因为这不是这些事的意义所在
because that's not really what's happening.
-不是吗 -不是 差得远呢
- No? - No, not even close.
其实 你们俩都在想着...
Really, you're both just thinking...
"我们会到那一步吗
"Are we gonna get there?
此刻我是她想要的那个人吗"
Am I, right now, being the person she wants?"
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表