剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
该死
Shit.
他...
Is he...
妈
Mom!
别他妈从另一个房♥间喊
Don't goddamn yell from the other room!
过来 过来
Here, here.
想要他活命 你就得搭把手
You want him to live, you gotta help.
使劲按住
Okay, just push down.
像这样按着
Push like that.
妈
Mom!
告诉你...
You know...
我受不了这...
I can't stand it when...
你干了什么
What'd you do?
美丽新世界
第一季 第三集
你有没有借给你的朋友家人
You ever lend money, goods,
钱 物品或者其它东西
or other stuff to friends or family
他们享受了好久 迟迟不还给你
and they take their sweet time getting it back to you?
车坏了 我们差点回不来
Car's fucked. We barely made it.
到处都是电瓶液
There's battery fluid all over the place.
-充不进电了 -嘘
- It won't hold a charge. - Shh, shh, shh, shh.
-我们要怎么办 -冷静点
- What are we gonna do? - Calm down.
冷静 希拉的那些人都疯了
Calm down? These Sheila people are crazy.
他们在整个公园四处开枪
They shot up the whole park.
他们把人都抓到一起 会处决他们
They're rounding people up and they're gonna execute them.
你挡住光了
You're in my light.
妈 他们在搜捕外人
Mom, they're hunting outsiders.
你听明白了吗 就是这些外人
Do you understand? These outsiders.
他们找不到人就会来这
When they don't find them, they're gonna come here,
他们就会杀了你和我
and they're gonna kill me and you.
他妈的 你知道你刚刚让我做了什么吗
God damn it! Do you see what you just made me do?
你干什么不... 我搞砸了 好吗
Why won't you... I fucked up. Okay?
我搞砸了 是他们找的我
I fucked up. They came to me.
嗯 你带他们来我这是对的
Yes, you did the right thing bringing them here.
我们得走
We have to go.
多谢朋友
他这样我们没法挪动他
We cannot move him like this.
多谢朋友
你... 去他的吧
You... fuck him!
-他要失血而死了 -闭嘴
- He's bleeding out. - Shut it.
我快要夹出来了
I've almost got this.
拿出来了
There it is.
屋顶的小阁楼里还有个备用电池
Now, there's an extra battery up in the crawl space.
我们会成朋友的
We're gonna be friends.
-糟了 -约翰
- Shit. - John?
电池坏了
The battery's fucked.
妈的 是麦迪森
Oh, fuck. It's Madysun.
她来干什么
What is she doing here?
她跟他们是一伙的
She's one of 'em.
他妈的 我早让离她远点
God damn it, I told you to stay away from her!
我们最好还是告诉她 她喜欢我
It's better if we tell her. She likes me.
-我告诉她的话 我们会没事的 -不 不能说
- If I tell her then it'll be okay. - No, you will not.
约翰 开开门
John! Open the door!
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
我他妈刚刚找了你一个小时
I spent the last goddamn hour looking for you.
是吗
You did?
"把外人找出来带回来"
What part of "find the foreigners
哪个字你不明白
and bring them back" was confusing?
天啊 你这地方像猪圈
Jesus, you live like a pig.
你要喝点什么吗
You want a drink or something?
听着... 是我搞砸了
Look... I messed up, okay?
我承认这点 这事对我太难了
I admit that. I got in way over my head,
但我没想到事情会到这一步
but I didn't know it was gonna go down like that.
是你把子弹放进枪里的
You put the bullets in the guns.
-不 我... 了解 -把那玩意关了
- No, I... I know. - Turn that shit off!
你以为事情会到哪一步
What did you think would go down?
我对你们的运动没有任何问题
Okay, I don't have any problem with your whole movement.
我只是没想要参与进去
I'm just not looking to be a part of it.
说这话有点晚了
It's a little late for that.
他们在哪
So where are they?
对不起 谁
Sorry, who?
我说了 这里没人
I told you. There's nobody here.
别骗我 约翰
Don't fuck with me, John.
我没有
I'm not.
没人
Nobody's here?
-没人 -没别人... 就我和我妈
- Nobody's here? - No... no one but me and my mom!
她在冲澡呢
She's taking a shower.
怎么 她在冲...
What? She's taking...
她在冲澡呢
She's taking a shower.
让她赶紧出来
Tell her to get out here now.
妈 有人来了
Mom, we have company.
好了 这太傻了
Come on. This is nuts.
我♥干♥什么要帮他们
Why would I help them?
我和你们一样恨这些混♥蛋♥
I hate the bastards as much as you do.
我们让人盯着他们呢
We had them tracked.
有人看见你的破卡车从现场冲了出去
People saw your piece of shit truck tearing out of there!
我知道 我不应该那样逃跑
Yeah, I know. I shouldn't have run off like that,
-可说实话... -他们看到你带了人
- but honestly I... - They saw someone with you.
什么 胡扯
What? Bullshit.
那是扯淡 是谁说的
That's a lie. Who said that?
希拉
Sheila.
希拉说的 她看错了
Sheila said that? Well, she made a mistake.
天很黑 到处是人在跑
It was dark and there were people running around.
-她很可能... -对
- She probably... - Yeah.
希拉知道你会这么说
That's what Sheila said you'd say.
她说话就到了
She'll be here soon.
好啊
Oh. Good.
在你口袋里吗
In your pocket?
如果你告诉我他们现在在哪儿
You know, if you tell me where they are now,
我也许会对你手下留情 约翰
I might go easy on you, John,
念在我们有过那么一次
seeing as we had our little thing that one time
而且你还算体贴的份上
and you were kinda sweet,
但等希拉来了...
but when Sheila gets here...
我还想着那天晚上
I still think about that night.
不要转移话题
Don't change the subject.
看来她洗完了
Mm, guess she's done in there.
我接下来会搜查屋顶 约翰
I'm checking the roof next, John,
如果我在上面找到他们
and if I find them up there,
我会用这个
I'm gonna take this
把你妈妈的脑浆都打出来
and I'm gonna blow your mom's brains out.
我这儿没有你要找的外人
I don't have your foreigners.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
你这个撒谎的王八蛋
Lying motherfucker!
等等 等等 不要
Wait, wait, wait! No!
-他们什么也没干 -你是这样想的吗
- They didn't do anything! - Is that what you think?
走
Move!
麦迪森 我爱你
Madysun, I love you.
什么
What?
-什么 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
- What? - Shut the fuck up.
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
-该走了 -他需要嗦麻
- Time to go. - He needs Soma.
他需要缝合伤口
He needs the wound closed.
你杀了她
You killed her.
必须有人出手
Somebody had to.
我盼了很长时间要逃出去
I've waited a long time to get out.
我绝对不要因为一个女疯子
I'm sure as hell not getting stuck
给你撸了一次管 就被困在这里
because some psycho girl gave you a hand job once.
打起精神来 我们走
Now get up off your ass. Let's go.
帮他们下来 还有 把她抬上去
We need to get them down and we need to get her up.
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表