剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
Sorry, I don't mean to be a dick here,
但你能不能做个派
but if you could make the pie.
你去哪了
Where were you?
该死 伯纳德 抱歉
Shit. Bernard, I'm sorry.
我错过了你的安排
I missed your thing.
你错过了我的安排
You missed my thing.
我好内疚 我会补偿你的
I feel bad. I'll make it up to you.
换衣服 我们去享乐园
Get dressed, we'll go to the Pleasure Garden.
不 约翰 享乐园你就别想了
No, John. No more Pleasure Gardens.
结束了
It's over.
什么 什么结束了
What do you... what's over?
你
You are.
别想参加派对了 别想讲故事了
No more parties. No more stories.
也没有让你想起某个人的漂亮二等人了
No more pretty Betas reminding you of someone,
说实话吧
which, let's be honest,
没人相信你说的那句
was the one part no one really quite believed.
我想我们这次可以做点不一样的
I was thinking we could do a different thing there.
抱歉 你不明白
Oh, no, sorry. You don't understand.
结束了 他们翻篇了
It's done. They've moved on.
没人在乎
No one cares.
让我们单独说句话行吗 加里
Can you excuse us, Gary?
加里 别走
Gary, stay.
看着我
Look at me.
去大厅 哈里
Go in the hall, Gary.
在大厅等着 加里
Wait in the hall, Gary.
他不会的 他做不到
He won't. He can't.
因为他的条件训练 他是三等
It's his conditioning. He's a Gamma.
我是一等+ 而你究竟是什么
I'm an Alpha Plus, and you're a what, exactly?
你也不是纯野人 对吧
You're not even really a Savage, are you?
你的情绪不太对
I would check your levels, man.
我们以为你危险 暴♥力♥ 不驯服
We thought you'd be dangerous and violent and untamed,
但你并不是 你只是
but you're not. You're just...
悲哀
Sad.
你要干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
这并不令人惊讶 毕竟你妈妈死了
Not surprising, given your mother.
她好可怜 以为自己在这里有未来
Poor thing thought she had a future here.
她还不如...
It's probably better that she...
再说一句我就杀了你
One more word, and I end you.
我倒挺想看你试试的
I'd like to see you try.
所有人肯定
I'm sure everyone...
都想看你试试
would like to see you try.
看啊 伯纳德 你有了福斯特妆
Look at that, Bernard. You got yourself a Foster.
是马克斯妆
It's a Marx!
你在这儿啊
There you are.
你让他们没等我就开始群♥交♥了吗
Did you let them start the orgy without me?
当然没有
Of course not.
你来得正是时候
You're just in time.
你有过厌倦的感觉吗
Do you ever get tired of it?
这些派对
All these parties.
群♥交♥
The orgies.
他们在看什么
What are they watching?
你要说是马可·胡佛...
If you say Marco Hoover...
不 应该是一个三等的视信♥号♥♥
No. I think it's some Gamma's feed.
三等 别开玩笑啊
Gamma? Do be serious.
伯纳德
Bernard.
你个狡猾的小混♥蛋♥
You dirty little genius.
来啊 打我啊
All right, hit me. Come on.
用力啊 大家都看着呢
Harder. Everyone's watching.
我用力了
I'm trying!
软弱的家伙
Soft-ass minus of a man!
你想知道我今天去哪了
You want to know where I was today?
-停 -想知道我跟谁在一起
- Stop, stop. - Want to know who I was with?
我要杀了你 野人
I'll kill you, Savage!
别 关掉信♥号♥♥
S... stop... stop transmitting.
是真的吗
Is that true?
列♥宁♥娜的事
About Lenina?
你不守规矩
You're not playing by the rules.
艾略特帮不了你
Elliott can't help you.
他们谁都帮不了
None of them can.
你要答案 我尊重你的求知欲
You want answers. I respect that.
我知道你有多讨厌黑暗
I know how much you hate the dark.
住手
Stop.
我要你住手
I want you to stop.
这不是游戏
This isn't... it's not a game.
这不是模拟
This isn't a simulation.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
那你怎么知道
How can you?
因为我是完美的
Because I'm perfect.
你应该知道
You should know that.
是你造出了我
You made me.
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath.
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表