剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表
他只是在做些测量 约翰
He... he's just getting some measurements, John.
Ds392
Ds392.
系统里有这个数据资料
We have this profile in the system.
不会有的 他是以野人的方式出生的
We don't. He was conceived in the Savage way.
我们得给他定制
We'll have to customize something.
他眼睛的大小
His ocular dimensions,
他目标神经元的局部生理详细信息...
the, uh, bio-topical details of his target neurons...
非常罕见
They're rare.
一等 甚至是一等奇特
Alpha. Alpha-Exotic, even.
不到1% 但他绝对...
Less than 1%, but he's definitely...
-他不是一等 -他的眼球是
- He's not an Alpha. - Well, his eyeball is.
他会回来的 他马上就带着
He's coming back. He's coming right back
能测准你属于哪一层级的设备回来
with just the thing to get your levels up where they belong.
你选择发火
You're choosing to be angry.
你的反应不受你控制 约翰
You can't help your conditioning, John.
我们都不能控制
None of us can.
但最终你会学会像我们一样去看待
But eventually, you'll learn to think like we do
这类事情
about these sorts of things.
看待死亡
Endings.
我会帮助你
And I'll help you.
你不需要不幸福
You don't need to be unhappy.
你不想跟我说话 没问题
You don't wanna talk to me? Fine, fine.
你还是得跟人说话的 约翰
Well, you're gonna have to talk to someone, John.
你就在这里了 没有其它地方了
This is where you are. There is nowhere else.
亨利
H-Henry!
你要去哪
Uh, where are you going?
我过去一下 马上就回来
Uh, just give me one minute. I'll be right back.
亨利
Henry!
不用担心 所有的事都是视觉界面在做
There's no need to worry. The OI does all the work.
一切都将不一样了
Nothing is ever going to look the same again.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
你开口了 那... 很好
Well, you spoke, that... that's good.
他在这
There he is!
他的阶层是什么
What's his level?
那是台极其复杂的机器
Now, it's a fascinatingly complex machine,
我指的是车 非常有挑战性
the... the autocar. It's quite a challenge.
但我不知如何还是完成了
Um, but somehow I found myself up to the task.
完成一件连野人都能掌握的事
A task that somehow even a Savage can master?
话虽如此 可...
Well, sure, but...
怎么了
What?
-他是谁啊 -他是什么啊
- Who is he? - What is he?
-他是真的吗 -他是谁啊
- Is he real? - Who is he?
-我不清楚 -他是野人吗
- I don't know. - He's a Savage?
-野人 -是个野人
- A Savage. - It's a Savage.
与你的一等人保持联♥系♥
Maintain contact with your Alpha.
感觉好点了吧
Takes you back, doesn't it?
我还记得我第一次的修正
I remember my first correction.
我胳膊上汗毛被烧焦的味道
Smell of the singed little hairs on my arm.
我经历过那一次就足够了
Once was enough for me.
但对你来说不够 我还以为你还挺享受的
But not for you. I used to think you enjoyed it.
后来我意识到你是不由自主
And then I realized you couldn't help it.
你就是那样的
It's just how you are.
我是怎样的
How am I?
你有时候还是会有那种眼神
You know, you still get that look in your eye sometimes,
像我们小时候那样
like when we were little.
你神游到九霄云外 然后...
You'd go somewhere else in your head, and then...
芙兰妮 对不起 我不是...
Frannie, I'm sorry, I didn't...
没事 什么事都没有
No, it's nothing. Nothing happened.
那今晚斐立见吧
So I'll see you tonight at the Feelie?
你知道你哪一点招我喜欢吗 马克斯
You know what I like about you, Marx?
我很失望
I'm very disappointed.
我把他交给一个看似能应付的二等人 我...
I left him with a seemingly capable Beta, and I...
你总是跟我预期的一样
You always meet my expectations.
但别担心 我们可以追踪到他
But not to worry, we can track him.
他去哪都一定会引发♥情♥感波动
He's sure to create emotional disturbances wherever he goes.
我送你去蛮荒之地时
When I sent you to the Savage Lands,
我以为你会找到自己的位置
I thought you'd find your place.
也许你这辈子终于能融入一次
That maybe, for once in your life, you could fit.
我希望你能融入 伯纳德
I wanted that for you, Bernard.
但你这人总是无法贯彻到底
But you never quite follow through, do you?
-长官 我... -我曾有过一个想法
- Sir, I... - You know, I had a thought once.
如果我把你丢下悬崖
If I threw you off the precipice,
你就是能找到不落入水中的方法
somehow you'd find a way to not hit the water.
这只是时间问题 长官
It's a matter of time, sir.
我了解约翰 我知道他在想什么
I know John, I know how he thinks.
你就不该回来
You should never have come back.
但我就是回来了 长官
Well, I did come back, sir.
所以你似乎弄错了
So it seems you made a mistake.
没有错误
There are no mistakes.
好吧 或许有一个
Well, perhaps one.
你给我听好...
Now you listen to...
二等+
一等-
未选定
你迷路了
You're lost.
我妈妈死了
My mother's dead.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
你们都这么说
You all say that.
我不一样
I'm different.
我身居要位
I'm important.
我和其他人不一样
I'm not like the others.
我可以给你你想要的
I can give you what you want.
你不知道我想要什么
You don't know what I want.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我们想要同样的东西
We want the same thing.
出路
A way out.
对吗
Yes?
他们把你带来时我也在场
I was there when they brought you in,
你呼喊着要见你的母亲
screaming for your mother.
这个词对他们毫无意义 她的死也毫无意义
The word means nothing to them. Her death means nothing.
他们之前对你做的事很过分
What they've done to you is unconscionable.
他们即将要做的 你更是无法想象
What they will do, you can't imagine.
如果你现在跟我走 你还有机会
If you come with me now, you have a chance.
去哪里
Come where?
约翰 时间不多了
John, there isn't much time.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
-你在做什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - N-nothing.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
没有 我...抱歉 我...
Uh, no, no. I didn't... Sorry, I didn't...
我以为你的下一次咨♥询♥要到...
didn't think you were due another session until...
不 我不是来做咨♥询♥
Oh, no, I'm... I'm not.
我就是想来找你聊聊
I guess I thought I'd come up here to talk.
好啊
Oh. Um, of course.
请坐
Please.
我们...我们该聊什么
What should we, uh... What should we talk about?
我最近不对劲[我最近不是我自己]I haven't been myself.
那你是谁
Who have you been?
在那里一切都不一样 对吧
It was different there, wasn't it?
最好别想这个
It's best not to think about it.
但我满脑子只想着这个
Well, all I do is think about it.
那你来对地方了
Oh, then you've come to the right place.
你的情绪水平如何
How are your levels?
我想回想那段经历
I want to think about it.
就像是...
It's like...
就像是我的一部分被困在那里了
It's like a piece of me got stuck there,
或是那里的一部分被困在我体内
or a piece of it got stuck in me...
我说不好
Um, I... I don't know.
你有没有想过 如果我们没离开酒店房♥间
Do you ever wonder what would've happened
又会发生什么
if we'd never left that hotel room?
想过
Yes.
剧集 | 美丽新世界(2020) | 导航列表