剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
我什么都做不了
I'm just--there's literally nothing I can do.
我试着想过许多办法
I've tried to think of shit.
或许有什么我能做的
Okay, well, then maybe there's something that I can do.
或许我能做点什么
Okay? Maybe I can do something.
她叫什么
What's her name?
我不...
I don't...
告诉我她叫什么
Just tell me her name.
你有好多植物
You have a lot of plants.
植物非常重要
Plants are super important.
它们制♥造♥大量氧气
They actually create a ton of oxygen.
持续不断地清新空气
They're, like, constantly... regenerating the air.
不是要一千株植物才能做到吗
Well, wouldn't you need, like, a thousand plants for that to work?
这些是多肉植物 所以不一样
Well, these are succulents, so it's different.
把螺丝刀递给我
Hand me that screwdriver.
多肉植物
Succulents.
你可以坐下
You can sit down.
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry. I just...forgot.
对了 这是你的新滑板
This is your new board, by the way.
什么
What?
真的吗
Really?
如果这不是我的滑板
I-- don't--don't play around with me like that
别那样逗我
if it's not my board.
别紧张 小事而已
Relax. It's nothing.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, okay. Thank you.
你人真好 不必这样的
That's really nice of you. You didn't have to do that.
你真好
It's nice of you.
你是怎么开始玩滑板的
So how did you get into skateboarding?
我妈妈去世后我有点迷茫
I was kind of lost after my mom died.
我之前不知道
Oh. I didn't know.
所以他们管我叫斑比That's why they call me Bambi,
出自迪士尼动画电影《小鹿斑比》
小鹿斑比的妈妈在它幼年时被猎人射杀
因为我妈妈死在树林里
'cause my mom died in the woods.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
但我那时很小 像电影里一样
But I was young, like in the movie, though.
我知道那部电影 我没看过 不过...
Yeah, I know about the movie. I never seen it, but...
你从来没看过《小鹿斑比》
You've never seen "Bambi"?
没看过 不过我知道剧情
No, but I know what happens in it.
鹿妈妈死了 然后小鹿...
Like, the mom deer dies, and the baby g--
我其实也没看过
I've actually never seen it either,
但别告诉他们 因为...
but don't tell anybody, 'cause...
你是所有人里最该看这部电影的
You sh-- you, of all people, should see the movie,
-因为你的名字里有... -你的滑板好了
- 'cause your name's-- - You're all set.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常棒
It's nice.
你读过《炼金术士》吧
You read "The Alchemist", Right?
你好 英迪格 感谢你能过来
Hi, Indigo. Thanks for coming.
我以为你都结束了
I thought you were done.
本来是 直到科特开始发短♥信♥骚扰我
I was, until Kirt started textually harassing me.
听着 英迪格 这是因为
Look, Indigo, it's because
我不想让你不再玩滑板
I don't want you to stop skateboarding.
在滑板公园发生的事一点也不公平
What happened at the skate park isn't fair.
女生和男生发生了争执 就是件大事
When a girl runs into a boy, it's a big fucking deal,
男生和男生就没事
but when a boy runs into a boy, it doesn't even matter.
我想让你继续玩滑板
And I want you to keep skateboarding!
我还带了这些
And I also have... these.
我们得从这里钻过去
We have to go through here.
这些不是唱片
Those aren't CDs.
-肯定是 -这些事录像碟
- They are. - Those are DVDs.
-不 这些就是唱片 -这些吗
- No, they're CDs. - Those?
不 不是的
No, they're not.
不过这还是在光盘上
No, but they're C-- it's still, like, on a CD.
-是一样的 -这些是电影
- It's the same-- - Those are movies.
都是圆形的 都能反光 对吗
The round, circular, like, shiny thing, right?
-这就是唱片 -这些都是光盘
- That's a CD. - They're discs.
是唱片 但是...
They're CDs, but...
你很会选择
Hey, you have a pretty good selection.
-《重见天日》 -十分感谢
- "Rescue Dawn"... - Thank you. Thank you so much.
《记忆碎片》
"Memento"?
是的 你看过吗
Yeah. Have you ever seen that?
我在学校看过
Yeah, I saw it in school.
在学校 真的吗
In school? Really?
是的 我当时很迷茫
Yeah. I was confused.
等等 你有《摇滚青春》吗
Wait, you have "Camp Rock"?
你为什么有《摇滚青春》
Why do you have "Camp Rock"?
这好像是2007年迪士尼频道放的电影
That's like the-- that's, like, a Disney Channel movie from 2007.
很好看
It's good.
我七岁的时候也这么觉得
I mean, I thought so, too, when I was, like, seven.
有趣
Interesting.
你还有《愚笨的人》
You have "The Jerk"?
你就是个傻子
You're a jerk.
我的天
Oh, my God.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what's this? What is this?
-《从我的老二上下去》 -我的天
- "Get Off My Dick"? - Oh, man.
这是我制♥作♥的第一部电影
Yeah, that's the first video I ever made.
我不知道我当时在干什么
I had no idea what I was doing.
好吧 我们来看看
All right, well, let's watch it.
-不行 -为什么不行 来吧
- No! - Why not? Come on.
我们不能看我的电影
We're not gonna watch my video.
-来吧 -不行不行
- Come on! - No, no, no, no, no, no! No.
我们能看点什么呢
What can we watch?
我知道了
Oh, I know!
《摇滚青春》
"Camp Rock"?
你看过《81年的市中心》吗
You ever seen "Downtown '81"?
没看过
No.
或许你和我
You know, maybe you and I
应该拍一些这两天的片段
should shoot some clips one of these days.
我当时很失落
Yeah! No, I'm totally down.
我当时在考虑另一天要去
Yo, I was actually thinking the other day about going
-哥伦布公园... -安静安静
- to Columbus Park and-- - Oh, shh, shh,
你得看看这段
You gotta see this part.
能梦想成真
Can come true.
有时或许会发生在你身上
Sometime, it might happen to you.
轻狂岁月
Basquiat.
特别是那些在纽约的年轻人
Especially when you're young in New York.
但曾几何时
But once upon a time,
这地方是个蛮荒之地
this place was a wild frontier,
每一个跃跃欲试的年轻人
and every youngster who was fast on the draw
都出现在大街上 想大显身手
showed up on these streets to try his hand.
总之 你将要看到的故事纯属虚构
Anyway, the story you are about to see isn't true,
但这不是假的
but it isn't false, either.
影片中所描述的人物和事件
Any resemblance between the characters
与现实之间的任何相似之处都纯属巧合
and events depicted here and reality is purely magical.
我醒了
I awoke.
我做梦了吗
Had I been dreaming?
应该做梦了
I think so.
我试着回忆 但记忆一闪而过
I tried to remember, but it slipped away.
但我记得这个地方
But I remembered this place.
我又来到了这里
Here I was again.
这是属于我们的冬季碗
This is our Winter Bowl.
是啊 只不过现在是夏天
Yeah, except it's summer.
这是夏夜碗
It's Summer's Eve Bowl.
什么 我没听懂
What? I don't get it.
夏夜碗
Summer's Eve Bowl?
所以呢
So?
夏夜真是蠢极了
Summer's Eve is a douche.
二位 我有件事要忏悔
Guys, I have something to confess.
什么
What?
-你放屁了吗 -不 是我放的
- You farted? - No, I did.
不是
No.
我喜欢女生
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表