剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
我就这么拿滑板
How I hold my skateboard.
这是我的包
This is my purse.
我新买♥♥的
It's my new purse.
你喜欢吗 很可爱对不对
Do you love it? It's cute, right?
看 看
Oh, look, look!
看来他们没换门把手
I guess they didn't change the doorknob after all.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you girls so much.
这是块奶油糖
Here's a butterscotch.
没事的 不用了
Oh, it's okay. We're--we're good.
给漂亮的姑娘们
For the pretty ladies.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊 我们要走了
Okay. Oh, Lord. We're leaving now.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
完全不知道
I have no idea.
他疯了 他好像冲你来的
He was mad-- He was like coming at you.
-我知道 -他觉得你很可爱
- I know! - He thought you were cute.
他觉得你很可爱
He thought you were cute.
你怎么还拿着奶油糖
Why you still have it in your hand?
快扔了
Throw that out.
里面说不定有刀片什么的
It probably has, like, razor blades in it or something.
我知道
I know.
那个人太诡异了
That stuff is so creepy, man.
天啊
Gosh.
让我想起我坐公交车去上学的时候
It reminds me of, like, when I would take the bus to school
有个公交车司机
and there was this one bus driver
只会说这种话
who would just always say things like,
"你真是越来越好看了
"Oh, you're getting prettier and prettier.
如果你再大十岁就好了"
If you were just ten years older."
都是这种屁话
All that bullshit.
-你告诉你父母了吗 -没有
- Did you tell your parents? - No, I-- no.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道 我也不想给他惹麻烦
I don't know, I-- I didn't want to get him in trouble
我想我只是...
and...I guess I was just--
我以为他只是跟我客气 你明白吗
I just thought he was being nice, you know?
这才是我们拥有滑板的原因
That's why we have boards,
这样就不需要去乘公交车
so we don't have to take the bus.
不需要和任何人废话
We don't need to talk to anybody.
踩上滑板就能走
Just hop on our board, we're out.
这才是最重要的
Yo, that is like the most important shit, right, like--
-水资源吗 -什么
- Water? - What?
-不 水资源 -最重要的东西
- No. Water? - The most important shit.
我都不喝水
I don't even drink water.
那你怎么还活着呢
How the fuck are you still alive?
-我吃水果 -真恶心
- I just eat fruit, man. - That's gross.
人不需要水 这只是个谣言
You don't need water. It's a myth.
当然需要
Yes, you do!
不 只需要吃水果就行了
No, all you have to do is eat fruit, man.
比如西瓜
Watermelon, hello.
人不能靠吃西瓜活下去
You can't survive off of watermelon.
可以的 西瓜和热狗就行
Yeah, watermelon and hot dogs, buddy.
不过 说真的
But, no, for real,
你知道最重要的是什么吗
you know what the most important thing is?
-家人 -不可能吧
- Family. - No fucking way.
-怎么了 -怎么 你看到背包了
- What? - What, you see the backpack?
-那是我叔叔 -什么 在哪
- That's my fucking uncle. - What? Where?
-什么 -瑞克叔叔
- What? - Uncle Rick!
找到我手♥机♥之后打电♥话♥给我
Yo, call me when you find my phone.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
什么 手♥机♥明明在他自己身上
What? He has his fucking phone.
菲利普不就这样吗
Classic Phil, dude.
-笨蛋一个 -他总是做这种事
- Dumbass. - He always does that shit.
他嗑嗨了
He's so smacked.
是啊
Yeah, well...
柯特 你看
Yo, yo, Kirt, Kirt. Look, look, look.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
-你为什么不喝水 -水很恶心
- Why don't you drink water? - That shit's gross.
-你怎么回事 -怎么了
- What's wrong with you? - What?
-这个人是拿走背包的那个人 -什么
- That's the guy who took the fucking backpack! - What?
什么 真的吗
What? For real?
是的
Yeah.
就是在那里
That is there, though.
我们应该进公园 必须得进公园
We should go in the park. We have to go in the park.
等等
Wait, hold on.
科特打我电♥话♥了
Kirt is calling me.
喂
Hello?
简妮 你肯定想不到
Yo, Janay, you have no idea.
-怎么了 -我们找到他了
- Yeah? - We found him!
什么
What?
我们知道那混♥蛋♥长什么样子了
We know what the motherfucker looks like!
我们走
Yo, let's go, let's go.
看她的相机
Look at her camera.
我们拍到那个混♥蛋♥了
We got the guy on her fucking camera.
什么
What?
天哪
Oh, my God.
就这混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker.
就是他 就是他
Yo, that's him! That's him!
等等 科特 先制定一下策略
Wait, Kirt, strategy!
把背包还给我们 你这个小偷
Yo, give us the backpack, you fucking thief.
给我说英语 哥们
No, don't not speak English, man.
我们知道你能听得懂
We know you understand us!
不行
No!
东西都在吗
Is everything there?
好吧 搞什么啊
All right, what the fuck, bro?
反正里面都是垃圾
There ain't nothing but crap in that shit anyway.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 傻♥逼♥ 我们也会西班牙语
Fuck you, bitch! We habla español too!
滚蛋
Fuck out of here.
拿回来了
Got it?
没事了
We're good.
太好了 我们成功了
Fuck, yes! We did it!
天哪
Oh, my God...
你
Yo, you...
-太棒了 哥们 -太棒了
- Fuck, yeah, dude. - Fuck, yeah.
该死 我们就像《爱探险的朵拉》一样
Damn, we're like Dora and the Explorers, dude.
要找回我们的背包
Trying to take our backpack.
花了不少时间
Damn, that shit took long enough.
太好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
英迪格 记得在照片墙上联♥系♥我
Yo, Indigo, hit me up on the Gram.
我们得去玩滑板了
We should go skate.
那就这样了
I'm down.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
钥匙还在我口袋里
Oh, the keys are in my pocket.
停一下 怎么了 姑娘们
Whoa, slow down. What's up, girls?
没事 我们有钥匙
It's good, we have a key.
你们有钥匙 挺好的
Oh, you have a key, that's cool.
是你们的吗
Is it yours?
我不这么认为
Well, I didn't think so.
我之前从没在这见过你们
Never seen none of you before.
这是菲利普的 给我们用了
It's Philip's and we're using it.
她挺酷的 她可以进来
Yeah, she's cool. She can come in.
好吧 你可以进去了
All right, you're good to go.
打住
Skrrt.
剩下的人我还不确定
I don't know about the rest of y'all.
卡米尔
Camille?
这不由我决定
It's not my call.
我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
搞什么 你在跟我开玩笑吗
What the fuck? Are you kidding me?
该死 那贱♥人♥还真是冷酷无情
Damn, that bitch is cold.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表