剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
how I bailed you out of jail and, uh...
-好了好了 -救了你们一命
- Okay, okay. - Saved your life.
你真是混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
你在这里干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing here?
你在架子后面干什么呢
What are you doing behind the shelf?
你在干什么
Uh, uh, uh. What are you doing?
过来
Come over here.
过来 让我看看你拿着什么
Come here. Let me see what you got.
是女孩滑板集♥会♥
It's for a girl skate sesh.
好的
Oh, good, good.
抱歉 我以为你在偷窃
I'm sorry I think you're stealing.
-所以我才冲你大喊大叫 -不
- That's why I scream to you. - Oh, no.
我没偷东西
I wasn't stealing.
你知道一天有多少小偷吗
You know how many people steal in a day?
我知道 很多人
I know, a lot of people.
我们天天和小偷打架
We fighting every day with the thief people.
他们进来 就去货架后面偷窃
They come in behind the shelf and steal.
有时候甚至放到裤子里
Sometimes they had put it inside their pants.
他们进来就偷
They come in inside and they steal.
他们拿了 十个 这么大的 肥皂
They had, like, ten-- the big one-- soap.
-十瓶肥皂 -十瓶
- Ten bottles of soap? - Ten bottle.
我发誓 你想象不出来
I swear to God. You can't even imagine.
-放在他们的... -在他们的裤子里吗
- Inside their-- - In their pants?
-放在他们的牛仔裤里 -你抓到他们了吗
- Inside their jeans. - So you caught them?
是啊
Yeah.
我们把他按在门上 揍了一顿
We push him behind the door, beat him up so bad.
-你揍了他一顿吗 -是啊 狗东西
- You beat him up? - Yeah, motherfucker.
我♥干♥♥死♥你♥
I fuck you up!
-你好 -谢谢
- Hey. - Thanks.
你怎么样
Yo. What's up, 'Nay?
你好
Hey.
听着 我...
Look, so I, uh--
我注意到你把频道关了
I saw you took the channel down.
-是的 我给删了 -是的
- Yeah, I deleted it. - Yeah.
我想到是这样了
Yeah, I figured that's what happened.
我能理解
And, look, you know, I actually get it.
我们要举办女孩滑板集♥会♥
Hey, we're having a all-girl skate sesh.
-你该来参加 -谢谢
- You should come through. - Thanks.
你们要举办女孩滑板集♥会♥吗
You guys doing an all-girl skate sesh?
挺好的 真的挺好的
That's sick, man. That's really cool.
听着 我来是有话要说
So look, I-I just came here to say that, like...
我知道我要审视一下自己
I know I have to look at myself, you know?
我觉得没有你的帮助 我无法做到
And I just don't think I can do that without your help.
听着 你是唯一一个
Um, you know, look, you're, like,
能把我从自我世界中拉出来的人
the only person that's ever been able to call me out on my shit
让我能看到事实
and, like, in a way that I'm, like, able to see the truth,
你能帮我吗
and look, just, will you help me?
没有你 我做不到
Like, I can't do this without you.
所以现在是我的问题了 你是这个意思吗
Okay, so it's on me now? That's what you're saying?
不不 我只是...
No, no. Um, I just--
我破产了 简妮 我...
I'm broken, Janay. I--
破产 你看起来挺好的
Broken? Dog, you look fine.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean. You know what I mean.
我不知道你的意思
I don't know what you mean. I don't.
我现在想把这一切弄明白
Like, I'm actually trying to figure all this out right now.
我想弄明白你为什么过来
I'm trying to figure out why you're here.
我来这儿发传♥单♥
Like, I'm--I'm here handing out these flyers.
我不知道你怎么找到我的
I don't know how you found me.
我没接你的电♥话♥
And, like, I haven't been answering your calls,
然后你过来 告诉我
and then you come down here and you tell me
你在寻求帮助 你需要帮助
that you're looking to get help, you need help
而只有我帮助你 你才能做到
but the only way that you can do that is if I help you.
不 这不是...
No, it's not--that's not--
我感觉你在给我压力 让我帮你
I feel like you're pressuring me at this moment to help you.
不是这样的
It's not like that at all.
不是这样的
It's--it's not like that.
只是...
It just--
简妮 拜托 是我啊
Janay, come on, man. It's me, man.
没必要对我进行心理分♥析♥
There's no need to, like, psychoanalyze anything.
心理...
Psych--
我们认识多长时间了
How long have we known each other?
我们就想亲兄弟一样
You know, twin brother.
我来到了这里
Like, I'm just here and I'm just--
-我需要你的帮助 -现在你又成了受害者了
- I need your help. - So now you're the victim.
好吧
All right. Okay.
但你想寻求帮助 我很为你骄傲
But hey, I'm proud of you for wanting to get help,
祝你好运
and good luck with that.
在工具套装里 里面有剃毛刀
In the kit, they give you the leg,
蜡纸 和身体蜡纸
wax strips, and the body wax strips,
但我不知道哪个是哪个
but I didn't know which one was which, right?
所以我没在下♥体♥用这么大的那个
So instead of using the one that's, like, this big
免得它会伤害到我
for your pussy so it doesn't hurt you,
我用的是剃毛刀
I used the leg one, bro,
我放到下♥体♥上 用力一拉
and I put it on my pussy and I started ripping it,
然后就流血了
and it started bleeding!
所以我不得不谨慎点脱毛
So then I had to, like, carefully peel it off,
我在下♥体♥涂满脱毛蜡
and then I had, like, wax all over my pussy
然后刮了下来
and I had to shave it.
天啊 我可不要这么做
Fuck that. I don't do that.
保持天然的最好了
You should just keep it natural.
你怎么做 哈尼贝尔
What do you do, Honeybear?
你脱毛吗 你把毛露出来吗
You wax? You keep it out?
我要继续录像了
I'm just gonna film, go back to filming.
长得和这个一样吗
You know what? Is it look like this?
可能是
It probably does.
听着
Oh, look.
刚刚发的在照片墙上荣获了无数赞
The post is getting mad love on the 'Gram.
看这个
Oh, it is.
斑比
我好无聊啊 你在干什么
-许多人在转发 -太好了
- Mad people are reposting it. - Oh, that's great.
天啊 许多短评
Damn. Mad shorties.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
斑比
Bambi.
他一直给我发信息 我不知道该说什么
He keeps texting me, and I don't know what to say
该不该回他
or if I should respond.
你在浪费你的时间
You're wasting your damn time.
他不是已经把你甩了吗
Didn't he dump the shit out of you?
-我不知道 -是啊 你还在纠结什么
- I don't know. - Yeah, why you tripping?
无视他就行了
Just ignore him.
我知道 但这不是...
I know but it's not--
这很难 因为我不想让我们之间结下梁子
I mean, it's hard because I don't want us to have beef or anything.
-就像我们... -这不是梁子
- Like, we're-- - That's not beef, bro.
只是在保持距离
That's just keeping your distance.
你为什么这么抓住斑比不放
Yeah, why are you holding on to Bambi so tight?
-他有那么酷吗 -他只是...
- Like, is he that cool? - He's just--
我猜他很...
I guess he's, like, really, like--
我有点吸引...
I'm--I, like-- I'm, like, attrac--
我喜... 他很聪明
I li--he's smart.
她喜欢上了那根鸡♥巴♥
She's addicted to what that dick did!
不是 我没跟他睡过
No, I didn't--no! I did not hook up with him.
我发誓我没跟他睡过
I swear I didn't hook up with him.
我只是觉得他很聪明 很酷
I just think he's smart and cool and, like,
-他就是... -是这样吗
- he's, like-- - Is that what it is?
-我被他吸引... -聪明 他聪明吗
- I'm, like, attrac-- - Smart, he's smart?
-我只是... -是这样吗
- I just-- - Is that what it is?
-你觉得他很聪明 -是的
- You think he's smart? - Yeah.
爱尔兰作家迈克尔·斯科特所著丛书系列《永生的尼古拉·弗莱梅的秘密》的第一部
他跟你说他读过《炼金术士》He told you he read "The Alchemist."
他很聪明吗
Like, really smart?
他很深
He's deep.
听着
Look, look.
当我需要提醒自己 不要回复很蠢的男孩子时
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表