剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
♪ I know you've been ♪
♪ I know you've been ♪
♪ I know you've been ♪
♪ I know you've been ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ Babe ♪
♪ On me ♪
♪ You don't ♪
♪ On me ♪
♪ Babe ♪
♪ On me ♪
♪ I know you've been ♪
怎么样了
Yo, what's up?
你们到了吗 我快到了
Um, are you there yet? I'm almost at the spot.
我在路上了
Yes, I'm on my way.
她根本还没准备好出发 柯特
She's not even close to being ready, Kirt.
-天哪 闭嘴吧 -看看她
- Oh, my gosh, shut up. - Look at her.
我准备好了
Yes, I am.
不会吧 简妮
Seriously, Janay?
唐纳德 你好吗
Yo, what's up, Donald? What's up?
你怎么样 柯特
What up, Kirt?
我做了小零食
Oh, I made snacks.
我做了葡萄燕麦饼干
I made oatmeal raisins.
你带了饮料 对吗
Yo, you got drinks, right?
对 我带了饮料
Yeah, I got drinks.
我不知道会不会有人来
I don't know if people are gonna come.
我有点紧张
I'm kind of nervous.
会没事的 会很嗨的
We gonna be good. It's gonna be lit.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
快点来吧 你花了太长时间了
Just come, bro. You're taking mad long.
好吧 再见
All right, bye. Bye.
好了 唐纳德 该出发了
Okay, Donald, time to go.
好了 我要走了
All right, I'm leaving.
我已经走了 我出门了
I'm already gone. I left.
-快点 真的要走了 -好吧
- Come on, seriously! I have to go. - Okay!
♪ Babe ♪
♪ Babe ♪
♪ I know ♪
贝蒂
第一季 第一集
♪ Babe ♪
-你迟到了 贱♥人♥ -抱歉
- Fucking late, bitch. - Sorry. I'm sorry.
这里人好多
It's mad crowded.
我们可以去一些不那么特别的地方
We could've gone somewhere less extra.
我知道 但我跟你说 姑娘们会来的
I know, but girls are gonna come, bro, I'm telling you.
我上周就跟你说过要做海报
Yo, I told you to make the post last week.
现在没人来了吧
This is why.
但时间很是虚幻
But time is an illusion, anyways, dude.
我一直这么跟你说的 没关系的
I keep telling you that. It doesn't matter.
你想知道什么不虚幻吗
Well, you wanna know what ain't an illusion?
-是什么 -这里确实没人来
- What? - Ain't no one here.
没有姑娘来这里
None of the girls.
那边坐着一个姑娘呢
There's a girl sitting right there, bro.
她也有滑板
She got a board.
你是来参加女孩滑板集♥会♥的吗
Yo, are you here for the girl sesh?
应该是吧
I guess.
我说了吧 口口相传 会有人来的
See, I told you, word of mouth!
你知道现在"口口相传"都是通过互联网 对吧
You know the new word of mouth is the Internet, right?
没错 她说网络是现在
Right, she said the Internet was
-"口口相传"的途径 -我的天
- the new word of mouth! - Oh, my God!
随便 她来了就好
Whatever, she's still here.
-我告诉你了 -我叫
- I told you. - My name--
-我告诉你了 -我叫简妮
- I told you. - My name is Janay.
-这位是柯特 -你好 我是柯特
- And this is Kirt. - Hey, I'm Kirt.
你好 我叫哈尼贝尔[蜂蜜熊]Hi, I'm Honeybear.
这名字真甜
That name's pretty sweet.
为什么
Why?
因为蜂蜜就很甜啊
Because honey is sweet, duh.
好吧 你有个摄像机
Okay, you got a camera.
你都拍些什么
What you be filming?
什么都拍
Everything.
-所以你今天想拍吗 -是的
- So you wanna use it? - Yeah.
-真好笑 -什么东西这么好笑
- This is hilarious. - What's so funny?
倒回去 倒回去
Bring it back, bring it back.
多谢你们来参加滑板集♥会♥
Yo, thanks for coming through to the sesh.
我们在照片墙上发布的女孩滑板集♥会♥活动
The all-girls skate session that we posted on Instagram.
不 我不知道这个活动
Oh, no. I don't know about that.
那是干什么的
Uh, what's it about?
卡米尔 看看呗
Yeah, Camille, see what it's about.
和她们一起玩滑板吧
Let's skate with them.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有病吧
What the fuck is your problem?
行了 各位
All right, guys!
抱歉 我应该不会加入你们
Sorry, I-- I guess I don't follow you.
没事
It's all good.
如果你想和我们一起玩的话 我们就在附近
Look, well, if you wanna skate with us, we'll be around.
好吗
Okay?
你想喝的话 我有一些亚利桑那牌饮料
And I got some Arizona if you want some.
好吧
All right, cool.
我们还有零食
We have snacks.
我们可以玩玩滑板之类的
You know, we can play S-K-A-T-E, whatever.
是啊 我们可以玩玩滑板
Yeah, we can play S-K-A-T-E.
你还好吗
Yo, you okay?
♪ I know you want to ♪
♪ I know you want to ♪
♪ Why are you so scared? ♪
♪ I know you want to ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
什么鬼 去老妈熟食店躲一下
What the fuck? Yo, get in Mama's Deli!
快走
Come on.
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
下一个 别推搡
Next. Stop hitting--
等等 这不是你的袋子
Wait, wait, wait, that's not your bag.
等等 兔崽子们 别跳 别抢
Wait, wait motherfuckers. Don't jump, don't snatch.
-你说要多少钱来着 -一千美元
- How much you said it was? - $1,000.
但我没钱
But I don't have any money.
看在我喜欢你的份上
Because I like you,
今天就让你赊个账吧 没问题
I'm gonna give you a tab today, no problem.
1000美金 给你
$1,000, now let's go.
-谢谢你 -1000美金 各位
- Thank you. - $1,000, guys.
我要一个培根芝士蛋三明治 煎脆一点
Let me get a bacon, egg, and cheese, extra crispy, please.
菲利普 你要去冬季碗吗
Philip! You going to the Winter Bowl?
是的 哥们 不过我刚刚点完单
Yeah, man, I just ordered, though, man.
你愿意的话 跟我们在那边碰头
If you wanna, so just meet us there.
好 没问题
Yeah, man, no doubt.
等等 卡米尔 把背包给我
Wait, wait, Camille, let me get that backpack.
我的东西都在里面
All my shit's in there.
我好像忘在公园里了
Uh, I think I forgot it at the park.
搞什么鬼
Man, what the fuck?
糟糕
Shit!
该死 快去拿回来
Fuck, um... Go fucking get it, then.
快跑 快点
Run! Come on.
该死 她总干这事
Fuck, she always do this shit.
你没必要这样吹胡子瞪眼的
Yo, you didn't have to bug out like that.
-好了 出去吧 -她把我的东西落下了
- Okay, now get out. - She left my shit!
请从我的店里出去
Get out my store, please.
如果她把你的东西落下了 你会有什么感觉
How would you feel if she left your shit?
我说出去就给我出去
When I say out, out!
-我还有个三明治 -出去
- I got a sandwich. - Out!
就这样
That's it, done.
-不在那里了吗 -哥们...
- It's not there? - Dude...
我所有家当都在里面
Dude, my whole life is in there.
我也是 我的手♥机♥ 钱包 身份证
My whole life's in there too; my phone, my wallet, my ID.
我的钱包 钥匙 还有我的冬季碗入场钥匙
My wallet, my keys, and my Winter Bowl key.
该死 卡米尔
Fucking shit, Camille!
谁会偷滑板公园里的背包
Yo, who steals a backpack from a skate park anyway?
去偷行李箱之类的才对
Like, go steal a briefcase or something.
你说你的手♥机♥在里面吗
You said your phone was in there?
-对 -不过我的手♥机♥在我身上 谢天谢地
- Yeah. - No, I still got my phone on me, thank God.
那就用他的手♥机♥ 使用寻找我的手♥机♥功能
Use his phone, then. Use Find my iPhone.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表