剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
我不需要你保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
-我知道... -你又不是我爸
- I know-- - You're not my dad.
我知道我不是你♥爸♥ 好吗
I know I'm not your dad. Okay?
但我更像是你的双胞胎哥哥 所以...
I... but I am more like your twin brother, so...
有时我希望你真是我的双胞胎哥哥
You know, sometimes I wish you were my actual twin.
真难得 简妮
That is precious, Janay.
这是你对我说过的最好听的话
That is the sweetest thing you've ever said to me.
这样的话 我在子♥宫♥里就会把你吃掉
'Cause then I would've just eaten you in the womb.
这太阴暗了
And that is so dark.
-然后评论就能打开了... -太极端了
- And then the comments would be on... - That is just dire.
拜托
Oh, come on!
-我都已经翻篇了 -没事的
- I'm already over it. - Yo, it's fine!
会没事的 会很有意思的
It's gonna be fine. Yo, it's gonna be mad fun.
你还在因为冬季碗的事情生气吗
You still mad about the Winter Bowl thing?
猜到了
Guess so!
她真讨人厌 我们一整天都在帮她找包
Yo, she's mad annoying. We looked for her bag all day,
她却跟那些混♥蛋♥一起玩了
and she just went to go chill with those fuckboys.
来吧 我教你怎么从这个斜坡滑下去
Come on, I'ma teach you how to go down this ramp.
什么
What?
那是斑比的新视频吗
Is that Bambi's new video?
米尔顿这里的墙上滑行没做好
Yo, Milton does the sickest wallrides right here.
-我才不在乎 -那是斑比的新视频
- Yo, homey gives zero fucks. - Yo, is that Bambi's new video?
迈克 我在这里 哥们
Yo, Mike. I'm right here, bro.
笨蛋 你衣服上是什么东西
Eww, Charlie, what's on your shirt?
你每次都上当...
You always fall for it every single--
-滚蛋 -你要打我吗
- Hardies. - You gonna hit me?
现在没法收拾你
Can't violate you right now.
因为我是女孩吗
'Cause I'm a girl?
不 因为我的手昨天伤着了
No, 'cause I fucked up my hand yesterday.
老天
Man...
大伙们 我这条手链
Yo, guys, this bracelet right here,
是犹他州的那个女孩送给我的
this girl in Utah, she gave it to me.
她非常与众不同 她给我之后
She was mad different, yo. After she gave it to me,
就跳进了健身房♥的浴缸里
she jumped into the hot tub at the gym...
衣服都没脱
with all her clothes on.
鞋也没脱吗
Even her shoes?
-对 -对
- Yes. - Yes.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
-我知道你想干什么 -我知道你想干什么
- I know what you doing. - I know what you doing.
-怎样 小子们 -说曹操曹操到
- 'Sup, boys? Yo! - Oh, shit! Speak of the devil.
你知道我的 哥们
You know me, bro.
没错 打个标签
Yeah, baby, tag it.
你都要学吗
Everything!
-我赌你不会这么干 -我赌你不会这么干
- I bet you won't do this. - Bet you won't do this.
你好 卡米尔
Hi, Camille.
怎么样
Hey. What's up?
你们想玩模仿滑板吗
Yo, you guys want to play S-K-A-T-E?
-不想 -别啊 来吧
- No. - No, come on!
类似于模仿投篮
It's h-o-r-s-e-- it's like H-O-R-S-E,
不过是用滑板
but it's S-K-A-T-E.
来 你可以抓着我
Okay, here. You can hold on to me.
对
Yeah!
-太好了 -真棒
- Nice! - Fuck, yeah.
你认识这些女孩们吧
You know those Betties, don't you?
不怎么认识
No, not really.
我看了你上一个视频 我想知道
I saw your last video, and I was just wondering,
你是听到一首歌♥
do you, like, hear a song
就知道这首歌♥适合用到你的视频中
and then you just know that that's a song for the clip,
还是你先剪视频 然后再为视频挑一首歌♥
or do you cut up the clip first, and then lay a song over it?
看情况 有时候
Depends. I mean, sometimes
有我一直就想用的
there's something that I've been wanting to use
有的是我喜欢的
or something that, like, I like,
有的是我小时候喜欢的...
or something I liked when I was a kid, and...
如果合适的话就合适 剪辑也很重要
you know, if it fits, it fits. Editing is important, too.
是啊
Yeah!
我很喜欢
Yo, I love when, um,
有人落地
like, someone lands,
然后能押上节拍
and the beat goes with it.
我也不知道
I don't know. Yeah.
我觉得挺酷的
I think that's cool.
但我在刚开始玩滑板的时候
But I've been watching your videos
就开始看你的视频了
since I started skating.
是半年前吗
So, like, six months ago?
不
No.
我都玩了十年滑板了
I been skating for, like, ten years.
我
I...
怎么了
What?
我知道
I know.
我一直在观察
I've been watching.
你滑得不错
You're good.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我来根烟
Let me get a cigarette.
等等 不过
Wait, but...
我的手指好像碰到了其他的烟嘴
my finger might touch the other ones.
没关系吧
Is that okay?
你到时候要放嘴里 我不希望...
Like, you're gonna put your mouth-- I didn't want...
你的嘴要碰到...
you know, your mouth to touch...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看上去好极了
You look perfect.
能再后仰一点吗
Can you lean back a little bit, though?
站直
Stand up straight.
很好
Yeah.
能把头发都捋到后面去吗
Can you do one with your hair just all behind you?
完美
Perfect.
你看上去真不错
Ah, you look great.
-很完美 -什么情况
- Ah, that's perfect. - What the fuck?
真好
Oh, yes.
你为什么要拍她的照片
Why are you taking her picture?
我在为一场全国竞选挑选角色
I'm casting for a national campaign,
我在找滑板选手 她非常合适
and I'm looking for skaters, and she would be perfect.
"选角导演托娃·奥马利"
"Tovah O'Malley Casting."
就是我
That's me.
好 不错
Okay, cool.
我叫简妮
Well, my name is Janay,
她是柯特
and this is Kirt.
我也可以 但我不能穿裙子
Yo, I'll do it, but I can't wear dresses!
这一点我改不了
I gotta stay firm on that.
好吧
Okay.
你们很可爱 但我今天已经找到了
You guys are so cute. I'm good for today.
或许以后再说吧
Maybe sometime in the future.
你 给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
But you, call me, okay?
你有我的号♥码 再见
You have my number. Bye.
刚刚是真的吗
Did that really just happen?
你来滑板公园的第一天
Did you really just get scouted
就被人看上了吗
your first day at the skate park?
我也不知道 感觉挺奇怪
I don't know. It's weird.
看上去应该是合法的
This shit seems legit, bro.
是啊 但我不会去的
Yeah, but I'm not gonna do it.
那你为什么还让她给你拍照
So then why did you let her take your picture?
我比较虚荣
I'm vain.
好吧
Okay.
我去
Damn!
她有两下子
Yo, she just wild out.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
刚刚这坨屎还挺厉害
That was some impressive shit.
没有双关 就是屎
No pun intended.
-字面意思 -什么
- Literally! - What?
我在阐述事实 你的滑板刚刚滚过了大便
I'm referring to the fact that you just rolled through poo-poo.
-牛逼 -该死
- Damn! - Fuck!
我来帮你 跟我来吧
Yo, I got you. Come with me.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表