剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
Like, you feel present in your own dreams.
你知道清醒梦吗
Like, you can kinda-- you know, like, lucid dreaming?
做梦者可以在梦中拥有清醒时的思考和记忆
部分人能使自己的梦和现实感觉一样
-知道 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
就像你做清醒梦一样
It's like you can just lucid dream.
或是任何你想做的
Like, anything you want.
兄弟 冷静 别紧张
Dude, just chill out. Relax.
我要把这事告诉路易斯
I'ma tell Luis about this, bro.
-我要把这事告诉路易斯 -我都不认识路易斯
- I'ma tell Luis about this. - I don't even know Luis.
-走了 宝贝 -你认识 你在说什么...
- We out, baby, come on. - Yes, you do. What you--
或许我们可以碾碎一些牛至
Maybe we can just crush up some oregano
然后把它放在油里
and, like, put it in the oil
再把它注射回烟油斗里
and then just inject it back into the cartridges,
多用这种手段弄几支烟
like, make it stretch over a few pens--
不 那样不成
No, that's not gonna work.
牛至有很强烈的独特气味
Oregano's got, like, a seriously distinct flavor.
你觉得人们会想抽披萨吗
You think people are trying to smoke pizza?
听着 我知道你是我的好朋友
Look, I know you're my homey,
我也知道你认为我是大老板
and I know you think I run this ship,
但我并不是
but I don't.
我从卡尔那里拿货
I get my shit from Karl.
我们该担心卡尔
We gotta worry about Karl.
卡尔是谁
Who the fuck is Karl?
你不认识卡尔
You don't know who Karl is?
卡尔啊
Fucking Karl?
卡尔 卡尔 知道吗
Karl. Karl, hello?
别再说"卡尔"了
Stop saying "Karl"!
或许我们可以跟他谈谈什么的
Maybe we can just, like, talk to him or something.
和卡尔没法谈
There's no talking to Karl.
你知道那个故事吗
You know that story about the guy
一个人欠了毒贩卡尔的钱 他没杀他
who owed the drug dealer money but instead of killing him,
却用大针管给他注射了一千次迷幻剂
he super-soaked him with a thousand hits of acid?
卡尔就是这样
That's Karl, man.
卡尔注射了那么多迷幻剂
Karl did that much acid?
不 卡尔是拿着针管的那个人
No, Karl was the one with the Super Soaker.
另一个人疯了
The other guy went insane.
开始的几天棒极了
The first couple days were awesome,
但那之后
but after that?
卡尔干那样的变♥态♥事
Karl does twisted shit like that, man.
他就是个死肥胖子
He's like the fucking booger man.
肥胖子
Bogeyman?
肥
Bogey?
听起来不太对
That doesn't sound right.
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
你要去哪儿
Where the fuck are you going?
你觉得我要去哪儿
The fuck you think I'm going?
给你弄钱来
To get your money.
关门
Yo, the door!
前几天我看到这辆车
I saw this car the other day,
它看起来像你
and it looked like you.
什么
What?
你有没有见过哪辆车
Yeah, have you ever seen a car
看起来很像一个人
and it looked like a person?
或者像... 我不知道
Or, like--I don't know.
车灯是双眼
Yeah, like, so the lights are the eyes
嘴巴是引擎盖
and the mouth is the hood
下面的... 引擎... 底部那个
or the thing bel--the engi-- the thing on the bottom.
它像是...
Like, it's, like--
它看起来像你
it looked like you.
它是什么样的车
What kind of car was it?
它是一台日产方块
It was a Nissan Cube.
什么
What?
什么
What?
-你们两个的眼睛一模一样 -不是吧
- You guys got the same eyes, I'm telling you. - Come on.
还有下颌
And the jawline.
我的天 这太奇怪了
Oh, my God. That's so weird.
我上去洗个澡 很快
Yo, I'm actually just gonna go up and shower really quick.
好吧
Okay.
一小时后在穹丘见我
Meet me at the Dome in, like, an hour?
不 我没有身份证
No, I don't have an ID.
无所谓 是穹丘 没关系的
Whatever, it's the Dome. It doesn't matter.
咱们那里见
I'll see you there.
好吧 回头见
All right, see you.
再见 卡米尔
Bye, Camille.
我不会给你三千块的
I'm not giving you $3,000.
你已经有零用钱了
You already get an allowance.
妈妈 我需要这笔钱
Mom, I need it.
是我赚的
I earned it.
我是认真的 我很需要
I'm serious. I'm desperate.
所以 你想要普拉达靴子时 也说很需要
Okay, so you were desperate when you needed Prada boots,
你想要火人节的票 也说很需要
you were desperate when you needed Burning Man tickets,
你现在又很需要了 我有点...
and now you're desperate again. I'm kind of--
不是为了那些东西
It's not for any of those things.
那这次是为了什么 宝贝
Well, what's it for this time, honey?
毒品债务
It's a drug debt.
那可是个新理由
Okay, that is a new one.
不 宝贝 不
No, honey, no. No.
我们反反复复
We have talked and talked
谈过很多次这件事
and talked and talked about this.
你的零用钱是每周350块 不能再多
Your allowance is 350 a week, no more,
如果你欠下毒债 那你需要找份工作
so if you have a drug debt, then you need to get a job.
-但是 妈妈 -我和菲佐的晚餐
- But, Mom! - I am not gonna be late
可不能迟到 所以...
for dinner with Faizon, so...
冰箱里有咖喱
there's curry in the fridge.
去他妈的咖喱
Fucking curry.
真好
Fun.
咖喱
Curry.
我爱咖喱
I love curry.
这就是我们要做的
And that is what we are gonna go with.
菲佐一点也不好看
Faizon's not even cute.
你为什么不去跟她聊聊
Why don't you go talk to her?
去问问卡米尔
Go ask Camille.
卡米尔 假装你是我的朋友
Camille, pretend you're my friend and--
你好 哈尼贝尔
Oh, hey, Honeybear.
假装你是我的朋友...
Pretend you're my friend and...
-我不太擅长这个... -介绍你自己
- Yeah, I'm not good at this kind of-- - introduce yourself.
你好 我是卡米尔
Hi, I'm Camille.
我是艾什
I'm Ash.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
这是我朋友哈尼贝尔
This is my friend Honeybear.
-你好 -她...
- Hey. - She's...
她非常棒
like, she's really cool
而且...
and, um...
我要去趟洗手间
Oh, I--I gotta go to the bathroom.
我是艾什
Um, yeah, I'm Ash.
我觉得以前见过你
I think I saw you earlier.
没有
No.
我很确定...
I'm pretty sure--
看起来你当时打算跟我打招呼
well, you looked like you were gonna say hey,
但后来又没打
but then you didn't,
然后就从我身边滑过去了
then you kind of just skated by me.
不 那不是我
No, that wasn't me.
我挺确定就是你
I'm pretty-I'm pretty sure it was.
好吧
Okay.
另一天 有个姑娘对你喊我的名字
What about the other day when that girl yelled my name
和我的性取向呢
and my sexual orientation at you?
没错 那是我
Yeah, that was me.
那是你 对吧
That was you, right?
-是的 -我认识你
- Yeah. - I recognized you.
洗手间在这边
Bathroom's this way.
你要在这儿待一会儿吗
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表