剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
Rule number one.
♪ Don't worry 'bout a bitch who never been in your place ♪
♪ Always move in silence, never question your fate ♪
♪ Rule number two! Always check in ♪
♪ On your niggas, gotta make sure they straight ♪
♪ If I'm getting money, then you know we all got a plate ♪
♪ Since a baby in her tummy, Mama knew I was great ♪
♪ They can't play me like a dummy ♪
♪ They know what not to take ♪
♪ When the times was rough, I would look up and pray ♪
♪ Thank God I ain't have to smack a bitch today ♪
我的老天啊
Oh, my fucking God.
♪ Smack a bitch today ♪
♪ Thank God I ain't have to smack a bitch today ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
周一是蓝色的 周二是绿色的
Monday is blue, Tuesday is green,
-周三是橙色的 -我们可不说这个
- and Wednesday is orange. - We don't play that.
简妮一直想说是紫色的 但她错了
Janay always tries to say that it's purple, but she's wrong.
你们都错了 不是晃驴色的吗
You're both wrong. Isn't it char-queese?
-黄绿色 -慌铝色
- Chartreuse. - "Charq-queese."
-黄绿色 -什么是黄绿色的来着
- Chartreuse. - Which--which one is chartreuse again?
你们第一次和别人热恋的时候 最想做的
Don't you guys hate it when you first start crushing on somebody
就是和他腻在一起 你们不觉得很讨厌吗
and then all you wanna do is just fucking eat their face?
比如对他们的爱富有侵略性
Like aggressively eat their face?
我以前和来自伦敦的那个帅气男孩聊天
Yo, I used to talk to this fine-ass boy
他还有英国口音
from fucking London, and he had that accent.
我们有一天躺在床上
And I don't know, we were just laying in bed one day,
我看着他 我感觉
and I was looking at him, and I'm like,
"天啊 我现在真想杀了你"
"Damn, son, I just wanna fucking kill you right now."
因为我在想 "怎么会有人
'Cause I'm like, "How can somebody keep fucking
一直想要控制我"
controlling me like this?"
我在想 "该死 我自己杀不了他
And then I was like, "Damn, I couldn't kill him by myself.
他太壮了"
He's too big."
你知道还有什么是红色的吗
You know what else is red?
-数字五 -你说得太对了
- The number five. - Yo, you fuckin' right.
-什么颜色是蓝色的 -太暗了
- So what color is blue? - Low key.
柯特 什么颜色是蓝色的
Yo, Kirt, what color is blue?
什么
Right?
-我想说的是 "什么数字是蓝色的" -蓝色是蓝色的
- I'm like, "What number is blue?" - Yeah, color blue is blue.
-22 -22
- 22. - Oh! 22!
-她真是给了我当头一棒 -这是我的生命之路 22
- Oh, she bust my head with that one. - That's my life path, number 22.
这是什么意思
What the hell that mean?
-就叫阴♥道♥ -"阴♥道♥"听起来更糟
- Call it a vagina. - "Vagina" sounds worse!
这是个医学术语 很得体
It's a medical term. It's proper.
我宁愿说"逼"
I'd rather say "pussy."
-或者"我的小♥穴♥" -不
- Or "My little thing." - No.
-小妹妹 -更烂了
- Little miss thing? - Worse. Worse.
谁来决定什么算骚扰 什么不算骚扰
Who determines what is harassment and what is not harassment?
-是法♥院♥吗 是你吗 还是我 -如果你
- Is it the courts? Is it you? Is it me? - It's if you
感觉被骚扰了
feel harassed.
因为如果你不觉得被骚扰了 这就不是问题
'Cause if you don't feel harassed, then it's not a issue.
但如果你觉得被骚扰了
But if you start feeling harassment,
你感到不舒服 然后意识到
and you get uncomfortable and you get to that point
自己不想处于这种境地
where, like, I don't want to be in this situation,
这就是骚扰 你就得
that's harassment, and you have to--
设法解决这件事
And address it.
我不介意所有的口哨声
I don't mind all catcalling.
-我同意 -我不知道
- Yeah, I agree. - Like, I don't know.
我不会对那些说我臀部很好看的那些怪人
I'm just not about to "Me too" some rando
发起"我也是"运动
for, like, telling me my butt looks great.
我在这里 感觉像棵树
I'm out chere. Feelin' like a tree.
你融入它了
You blend in.
我的初吻给了一棵树
My first kiss was a tree.
你之前亲过一棵树
You kissed a tree before?
-是啊 -天啊
- Yeah. - Damn.
你从没亲过树吗
You never kissed a tree?
请抚摸我的肚子
Please touch my belly.
饼干
Biscuits.
-做饼干 -我们要做饼干吗
- Making biscuits! - We gonna make biscuits, guys?
她们想做饼干
They wanna make biscuits.
你在喵什么呢
Yo, what you meowing for?
-她是只老鼠 不是猫 -所以呢
- She's a rat, not a cat. - So--
你可能会把她吓跑
You're probably scaring her away.
那我应该做什么
What the fuck am I supposed to do, then?
她吓坏了 她东躲西♥藏♥
She is scared! She's hiding!
-所以我该做什么 -我的天
- So what am I supposed to do? - Oh, my God!
-潘斯特凡尼 -我...
- Perstephanie! - Yo, I--
我觉得我找到了她的毛
I think I found one of her feathers.
我太高了 不适合干这些
Yo, I'm too, uh, high for all this.
柯特 可能你没弄丢她
Yo, Kirt, maybe you didn't lose her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
可能她逃跑了 像你一样
Maybe she ran away. Like you did.
我的天啊 我想我知道你是什么意思了
Oh, my God. I think I do get what you mean.
我弄丢了我的宝贝
I lost my baby.
但潘斯特凡尼只是只老鼠
But Perstephanie's just a rat, yo.
我也是
And so am I.
-说得对 -你明白吗
- Facts. - You get it? You get it?
-我明白 -我明白
- I get it, yeah. - I get it, yeah.
你是只老鼠
You're a rat.
-传过去 传过去 -投球 兄弟
- Right there, right there. - Put it up, man.
投球 就是这样 得分了
Up. All right. Here we go. Game, baby.
就是这样
Here we go.
我们收到你的短♥信♥了
We got your texts.
我想告诉你们我是只老鼠
Yeah, so, um, I wanted to tell you guys that I'm the rat.
-什么 -听着
- What? - Just listen.
我遇到了一个人 以为我们是朋友
I met someone, thought we were friends,
一起玩了一整天 共同欢笑
hung out all day, shared a few laughs,
当我想找她的时候 却不见了
and when I looked up, she was gone.
她逃跑了 就像我对你们做的那样
She ran off, just like I did to you guys.
她是我买♥♥的一只老鼠
And, um, she was a rat that I bought.
-好吧 -你嗑嗨了吗
- Okay. - Dude, are you high?
没那么嗨了
Not that much anymore.
我想说的是我搞砸了一切 我很抱歉
But what I'm trying to say is that I fucked up and I'm sorry.
我不该逃跑 也不该在穹丘挑事
I shouldn't have ran off and started shit at The Dome.
你们被抓是我的错
And it's my fault you guys got arrested.
我知道我得变得更好 我也知道我得放松
I know I need to be better, and I know I need to relax.
我真的很抱歉 希望你们能原谅我
And...I'm really sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.
过来
Come here.
你知道你得跟卡米尔道歉 对吧
And you know you have to apologize to Camille, right?
你说得对 我得找到她
Oh, shit. You're right, I need to find that bitch.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
♪ We wander through each other's lives ♪
♪ Just like the rivers, constant flow ♪
♪ And signs of life in all our eyes ♪
♪ Keep this city on the go ♪
♪ The sun will rise, the sun will set ♪
♪ Seven days, five and two ♪
♪ From this life into the next ♪
♪ We're all just trying to make it through ♪
♪ We're all just trying to make it through ♪
♪ In every class, in every school ♪
♪ At every desk where time's well spent ♪
♪ Waking up to break the rules ♪
♪ Waiting for the week to end ♪
♪ The same old tale repeats itself ♪
♪ Nine to five, year on year ♪
♪ Thoughts and hopes left on the shelf ♪
♪ Escape on Friday ♪
♪ Get caught on Monday ♪
♪ Escape on Friday ♪
♪ Get caught on Monday ♪
♪ The sun will rise, the sun will set ♪
♪ Seven days, five and two ♪
♪ From this life into the next ♪
♪ We're all just trying to make it through ♪
♪ We're all just trying to make it through ♪
♪ How the crowds emerge at night ♪
♪ Transported through the... ♪
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表