剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
你是来参加女孩滑板集♥会♥的吗
Yo, are you here for the girl sesh?
-应该是吧 -我说了吧 口口相传 会有人来的
- I guess. - See, I told you. Word of mouth.
你知道现在"口口相传"都是通过互联网 对吧
You know the new word of mouth is the internet, right?
《贝蒂》前情提要
卡米尔 把背包给我
Camille, let me get that backpack.
我的东西都在里面
All my shit's in there.
我好像忘在公园里了
I think I forgot it at the park.
去抓住那个混♥蛋♥吧
Look, look, look. Let's go catch that bitch.
等我们抓住他们了
And then once we catch them,
你把我们带进冬季碗 可以吗
you can get us into Winter Bowl, deal?
-好吧 快点 走吧 -好 走吧
- Fine, come on, let's go. - Yeah, okay, let's go around.
-法鲁克 那是谁 -那是英迪格
- Yo, Farouk, who is that? - That's Indigo.
-你认识英迪格的吧 -这就认识了
- You know Indigo, right? - I'm about to.
-我现在要推你了 -好的
- I'm gonna push you. Okay.
天呐
Oh, shit!
没事了
We're good.
你们有钥匙 挺好的 是你们的吗
Oh, you have a key. That's cool. Is it yours?
她挺酷的 她可以进来
Yeah, she's cool. She can come in.
好吧 你可以进去了
All right. You're good to go.
打住
Skrrt.
-卡米尔 -我能怎么办
- Camille? - What am I supposed to do?
该死 那贱♥人♥还真是冷酷无情
Damn, that bitch is cold.
好了
All right.
如果你还有其他东西要洗 就直接开口
If you have anything else you need washed, speak up;
我就再洗一拨
I'm only doing one more load.
我自己洗衣服 你还记得吗
I do my own laundry, remember?
你也准备好自己付房♥租了吗
Well, you ready to pay your own rent too?
没有 所以我还住在这
No. That's why I'm still here.
-你们俩怎么了 -这里面装的是什么
- What's up with you two? - What is in this thing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我都说了 我不想让别人动我东西
I told you I don't want people in my stuff.
现在我就是"别人"了
Oh, so now I'm "people."
今早我给你做烤芝士时
When I made you that grilled cheese this morning,
我还是"老爸"
I was "Dad."
伊丽莎白 你要去哪儿
Elizabeth, where you off to?
哪儿都不去 我就出门转转
Nowhere. I'm just going out.
把这个带上
Take this with you.
我是素食主义者 祖母
I'm vegetarian, Grandma.
你才不是
No, you not.
我曾经认识一个素食主义者
I knew a vegetarian once.
她死了
She die.
给我一个大大的笑容
I want a big smile.
笑得再开心点 声音再大一点
A bigger one. A louder one.
再见
Bye.
♪ You used to be my Romeo ♪
♪ You used to be my Romeo ♪
♪ You keep on giving me the "hold up" ♪
♪ You know I wish you'd make your mind up ♪
♪ 'Cause when we get it on you're so-so ♪
♪ You used to be my Romeo, Romeo ♪
♪ 'Cause you see, my dear ♪
♪ I have had enough ♪
♪ Of keeping quiet about all this stuff ♪
♪ You're neurotic like a yo-yo ♪
♪ Oh, you used to be my Romeo ♪
♪ Let it all go ♪
你侵犯到那家伙了
Bro, you fucking violated that guy.
我只是吓了他一下
I just scared him a little bit.
没事的 一个大男人
It's okay. What's a grown-ass man
吃什么冰激凌
doing eating a ice cream cone, anyways?
每个人都吃冰激凌 柯特
Everyone eats ice cream, Kirt.
也是 随便吧
True. Whatever.
我们能不能离这些傻蛋游客远点
Can we get away from these bum-ass tourists, though?
我们就待在这儿吧
Let's just stay here.
我可不想吸引那些
I don't feel like having a bunch of
饥渴滑板男孩的目光
thirsty-ass skater dudes looking at me.
你是想被那些饥渴滑板男孩看
Would you rather it be thirsty-ass skater dudes
还是被饥渴的那家伙看
or thirsty-ass that guy?
可是那只猫咪好可爱
The cat is so cute, though!
确实挺可爱
Nah, that shit is cute, bro.
简直太可爱了
It's mad cute.
♪ Let it all go ♪
贝蒂
第一季 第二集
♪ You used to be my Romeo ♪
♪ You used to be my Romeo ♪
以防万一
In case of emergency,
请各位仔细听来自舰桥的声明和指示
listen for announcements and instructions from the bridge.
请乘客们熟悉救生衣在本船上的位置
Please familiarize yourself with the location of life jackets on this--
简妮
So, Janay,
你度过了一个疯狂的上午
you had a crazy morning.
-没错 唐纳德 -跟我们说说吧
- Damn right, Donald. - Tell us about it.
-请你跟我们说说吧 -好
- Please, tell us about it. - I did.
简妮和唐纳德的脱口秀
-我带着我的亲身经历回来了 -好的
- I'm back with my experience. - Okay.
该从何说起呢
W-where do I even start?
-比如... -从头说起吧 姑娘
- Like... - At the beginning, girl.
最后 我和一群日本嬉皮士
I ended up on a tour in my own neighborhood
在我的社区里转了一圈
with a gang of Japanese hipsters...
-不会吧 -还有穿着短裤的白人
- Oh, no. - And white people in shorts.
我们的经历是所谓的
We were on what they call
"布鲁克林边缘涂鸦体验"
the "Brooklyn Edge Graffiti Experience."
跟我们说说你的经历
Tell us about your experience.
我跟你说 所以整整二十分钟
I'ma tell you. So for 20 minutes,
说唱歌♥手
我们盯着一幅描述声名狼藉先生临终之日的壁画看
right, we stared at a mural depicting Biggie Smalls' final day,
-根据... -好的
- which, according... - Okay.
我们导游乔什的话来说
To our tour guide, Josh,
那幅画"未经处理"
was..."raw."
真的很粗俗
It's so visceral.
-一塌糊涂 -没错
- It was shit. - Yeah.
还有 等等
Right? And then also-- hold on, hold on--
我们的最后一站
our last stop
是我过去常去的那个加勒比海景点
was this Caribbean spot that I used to go to...
-没错 -我总是跟我爸去那里玩
- Yeah, yeah. - All the time with my dad.
-你记得那个地方吧 -记得
- You remember that spot, right? - Yeah, I do.
现在开了一家崭新的正宗小酒馆
Now it's a new, authentic bistro.
崭新还正宗
New and authentic?
-是不是很酷 -"正宗"这词听起来就很美味
- How cool is that? - Authentic sounds delicious.
这是实话
I can't lie.
还没有美味到 能擦掉社区里所有的涂鸦
Not delicious enough to erase an entire neighborhood.
如果把弹孔
You've gone too far
用相框裱起来 就有点过分了
when you put picture frames around bullet holes,
这家店就是这样的
which this spot had.
不 这家店崭新又正宗
No, it's new and authentic!
-崭新又正宗 -不 停下
- It's new and authentic! - No, stop!
我得问你们一个简单的问题
I need to ask you all a question at home real quick.
你们为什么讨厌社区里的涂鸦
Why is it that you hate graffiti in your neighborhoods
却愿意花不少钱来我们这里看
but will pay good money to see it and look at it in mine?
请回答这个问题
Please answer that question.
简妮和唐纳德的脱口秀
订阅
我们想知道
Need to know.
简妮和唐纳德的脱口秀
评论已关闭
评论被关闭了吗
Are the comments disabled?
我还想...
I'm trying to...
-对 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
之前的视频下面冒出来了几个喷子
A couple trolls just crawled out from under the bridges,
我就把评论关了
and I just-- I just cut it off.
我就把评论关了
I just cut 'em off.
每个视频都有喷子 这不意味着...
Every video has trolls. That doesn't mean you just...
-我知道 -就因为几个白♥痴♥胡说八道
- I know that. - Go and turn the comments off
-你就把评论关了 -我知道
- because a few fools are talking shit. - I know.
但他们满嘴胡言乱语
I-- they were-- but they were, like, talking mad shit.
-完全没必要 -所以呢
- Like, it was unnecessary. - So what?
那又不重要 因为我们得到的评论
It doesn't even matter, because our comments
等同于我们的参与度和观看量
equals engagement equals our views.
是的 我知道 但他们说的胡话是关于你的
Okay, yes, I know, but they were talking mad shit about you.
-所以呢 -听我说 在他们的气焰熄灭之前
- So? - Look, just let me keep them off
就把评论关了吧
until it, like, dies down a little bit, and then that's that.
我忍♥不住想要保护你 抱歉
I can't help but be a little bit protective of you. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表