剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
it seemed like Kirt was trying to get with Indigo.
我可没有
Well, I wasn't.
如果我的"我们玩滑板吧"
It's not my fault if my "let's skate"
和"我们上♥床♥吧"的强调有所重合 这不是我的错
and my "let's smash" vibes got some overlap.
我不太会玩滑板
Well, I don't know about skating,
我喜欢能让我冷静的东西
'cause, like, I'm into chill shit.
能让你冷静 特别有趣
But it is chill. It's so fun.
算了
Nah.
我不想让一群男的
I don't want a bunch of-- I don't need a bunch of guys
整天盯着我的屁♥股♥看
watching me fall on my ass all day.
但就是这样的
But that's the thing.
滑板并不都是关于落地技巧的
Skateboarding is not about landing tricks all the time,
所以女孩们才如此胆怯
that's why girls are so intimidated,
她们觉得就是要这样
they think that's what they need to do, like...
玩滑板就是为了快乐
it's just about having fun,
你用了多少技巧并不重要
it doesn't matter how many tricks you have.
但是技巧有所帮助
Yeah, but it helps. It helps a lot.
别听他的
Yo, don't listen to him, though.
他是个男生 他不算数
He's a boy, he doesn't count.
不过她没说错
She's not wrong, though.
社会已经发展到了这个地步 你明白我的意思吗
Society's getting to that place, you know what I mean?
-人言可畏 -等等 什么地步
- Word. - Wait, what place?
看见了吗 没错
See? Exactly.
你说对了 我喜欢
You're onto something, buddy. I like that.
-人言可畏吗 -是的
- Word? - Yeah.
♪ I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem ♪
♪ And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fuckin' problem ♪
♪ I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem ♪
♪ And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fuckin' problem ♪
♪ I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem ♪
♪ And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fuckin' problem ♪
♪ If findin' somebody real is your fuckin' problem ♪
♪ Bring your girls to the crib ♪
♪ Maybe we can solve it, hey ♪
♪ Hold up, bitches simmer down ♪
♪ Takin' hella long, bitch, give it to me now ♪
♪ Make that thing pop like a semi or a nine ♪
♪ Ooh, baby, like it raw with the shimmy, shimmy ya ♪
♪ A$AP get like me ♪
我瘫坐在那里
I just, like, sat down.
因为我告诉你了 感觉就像子弹射入了我的胸膛
'Cause I told you, felt like a bullet was in my chest.
那个女孩伤了我的心
That girl hurt my heart, man.
她伤了我的心
She hurt my heart.
♪ And fuckin' bitches, she rollin' Swishers ♪
♪ Brought her bitches, I brought my niggas ♪
♪ They gettin' bent up off the liquor ♪
在那儿
Over there.
-就在这儿 对吗 -没错
- Right here, right? - Yeah, yeah.
♪ But least a nigga nigga rich ♪
♪ I be fuckin' broads like I be fuckin' bored ♪
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
没有 肯定不在这儿
No, it's definitely not here.
♪ I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem ♪
♪ And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fuckin' problem ♪
♪ I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem ♪
♪ And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fuckin' problem ♪
♪ I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem ♪
♪ And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fuckin' problem ♪
♪ If findin' somebody real is your fuckin' problem ♪
♪ Bring your girls to the crib maybe we can solve it ♪
♪ Oh, I know you love it when this beat is on ♪
♪ Make you think about all of the niggas ♪
♪ You been leadin' on, make me think about ♪
♪ All of the rappers I've been feedin' on ♪
♪ Got a feelin' that's the same dudes ♪
♪ That we speakin' on, oh, word ♪
看 这边 这边
Oh, look. Over here, over here.
♪ Have a fuckin' read-along, ain't a fuckin' sing-along ♪
♪ Unless you brought the weed along ♪
这里人太多了...
There's just so many people and...
♪ Then just drop down and get your eagle on ♪
♪ Or we can stare up at the stars and put the Beatles on ♪
你见过一个黄色背包吗
Wait, have you seen a yellow backpack?
过来 过来
Okay, just come, come.
就在商场里面 一直...
It's in the mall somewhere, it just keeps...
那个点就在商场上
The dot's just over the mall.
那边 那边 那边
That way. That way. That way.
天啊 这儿怎么有这么多东西
Oh, God, why's there so many things?
你在做什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop!
专心点
Pay attention!
不好意思 你见过一个黄色背包吗
Sorry, have you seen, um, a yellow backpack?
-你已经戴着一副眼镜了 -现在我们是真警♥察♥了
- You already have glasses. - Now we're real cops.
-等等 -什么
- Wait! - What?
它在商场里
It's in the mall!
你知道背包在哪里吗
Do you know where this bag is?
你们知道背包在哪里吗
Do you guys--do you guys know where this bag is?
它跟你一样黄
It's, like, yellow like you.
-等等 该死 -什么
- Wait, oh, shit. - What?
它正在离开商场 正在离开
It's moving out of the mall. It's moving out.
离开商场
Out of the mall?
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, young lady,
你能帮我用钥匙开一下门吗
could you help me with the key?
不好意思 我们正在赶时间
Sorry, we're in a rush right now.
当然 先生 没问题
Of course, sir, no problem.
你真好 谢谢你
That's so nice. Thank you.
今天突然降雨
Surprise rain today.
-是啊 -是的
- Yep. - Yeah.
你们是高中生吗
You girls coming from high school?
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
不是
No.
这个必须是正确的钥匙 最后一把了
This has to be the right key, it's the last one.
我每把钥匙都试过了
Well, I tried every key.
可能是我拧的方向不对
Maybe I put them in the wrong way.
-好了 给你 -谢谢
- Okay, here you go. - Thank you.
这只脚放在滑板的这里
Put this foot on the board right here.
这里
Right here.
-但你要扶着我 -没问题 扶着你
- Hold me, though. - No, you got it, you got it.
-好的 -另一只脚 没错
- Okay, okay. - And the other foot, yeah.
-好了 -然后分开两腿
- Okay. - And now spread your legs apart.
曲膝
And bend your knees.
-曲膝 -好的
- Bend your knees. - Okay.
再往下一点
Bend them more. Yeah.
-好的 -我现在要推你了
- Okay. - Now I'm gonna push you, okay?
-天啊 -我要推你了
- Oh, God. - I'm gonna push you.
好的
Okay.
不 不 不 我不知道我能不能...
No, no, no. I don't know if I can--
-我现在要放手了 -别啊
- I'm gonna let go now. - No!
曲膝 曲膝
Bend your knees! Bend your knees!
天呐 天呐
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
天呐 我做到了
Shit. I'm doing it!
等一下
Hold up-- one second.
-你好啊 -你去哪儿了
- What's good? - Where the fuck you been at?
我们等了你很久
We've been waiting on you mad long.
你知道那辆火车的速度
You know the train.
知道 PJ和破火车
PJ and the fucking train, yeah, yeah.
-你要什么 -我来两支
- What do you need? - Uh, let me just get two.
就两支
That's it?
我最近囊中羞涩
You know, my pockets is not doing so good these days.
你看着像个牛仔
You look like a fucking cowboy.
我刚刚在亚利桑那州 和我祖父在一起
I was just in Arizona, I was with my grandpa.
我得换个风格
You know, I had to change the steeze up.
很可爱 我喜欢
That's cute, I'm into it.
-谢谢你 -我很喜欢
- Thank you. - I'm a fan.
我再来两支吧
Actually, let me get two more.
就想听你这句话
Ah, that's what I like to hear.
-我来帮帮你的生意 -两百块
- I'll help your pockets out. - That's two hundo.
天哪 大♥麻♥越来越贵啊
Man, this weed shit get more expensive every day.
一直都这样
Always.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用 你开始玩滑板了吗
No problem. You skate now?
-没错 这没什么 -注意安全
- Yeah, it's whatever. - Be safe, yo.
-回头见 -好的
- Yeah, see you later. - All right.
你为什么那样看我
Why you looking at me like that?
托尼·霍克[美国滑板巨星] 你猜怎么着
Hey, Tony Hawk, guess what?
没人会抓着滑板桥
Nobody holds their trucks on their skateboard!
那我该怎么拿着
How the fuck do I hold it?
你很酷 你...
You acting mad cool, you just...
像你一样这么拿吗
Hold it like this, like you?
我是柯特
I'm Kirt.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表