剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
So I'll just be like, "Hey, hello, what's good?"
你就该这样
That's exactly what you're supposed to do.
好吧 首先
All right, just--just-- first of all,
散发你哈尼贝尔的个人魅力
be your charming Honeybear self.
微笑 但是别太过 否则显得太孤注一掷
Like, smile, but not too much. You'll seem desperate.
而且她就是个普通人
And she's a regular person.
你是在和一个普通人说话
You're talking to a regular human being.
你有信心 你可以的
Confidence. You have it. You got this.
-我不确定 -她过来了
- I don't know. - She's coming.
-好吧 -你可以的
- Okay. - You got it.
你要陪我一起吗
So you're coming with me, right?
不了 我还得解决法鲁克的事
No, I have to handle this Farouk thing.
我保证 我晚点跟你联♥系♥
I'll--I promise, I'll holl-- I'll hit you up later.
-什么 -注意你的手♥机♥
- What? - Check your phone.
-什么 -我晚点跟你联♥系♥
- What? - I'll hit you up later.
她喜欢你 她已经爱上你了 真的
She loves you. She already loves you. She does.
我们得谈谈唐纳德
认真的
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
闭嘴
Shut up!
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
泰勒是谁
Bro, who's Tyler?
掉了个生日气球的笨蛋 生日快乐 贱♥人♥
Some nerd with one less balloon. Happy birthday, bitch.
你今天准备干什么
What are you trying to do today?
我要去做指甲 你想一起吗
I'm gonna get my nails done. You wanna come?
好 走吧 泰勒
Yeah, let's go, Tyler.
好了 总共是7.7块
Kay, total is $7.70--
♪ Dope ♪
♪ I be ballin' ♪
♪ Like a motherfuckin' pro ♪
♪ Like a motherfuckin' pro ♪
♪ I be ballin' ♪
♪ Like my nigga Mo ♪
♪ Bamba ♪
♪ Bamba ♪
♪ Sheck Wes ♪
♪ Got so many flows ♪
♪ I do it all ♪
把我的无名指 中指 食指的指甲留短一点
Yo, please keep my ring, middle, and index fingers short.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
你真搞笑
You're hilarious.
怎么了 我得把干活的手指指甲留短点
What, I gotta keep my working fingers short, bruh.
刚刚那个白眼是恐同吗
That eye roll was kind of homophobic.
-姑娘 我也是同性恋 -该死 我的错
- Girl, I gay too. - Oh, shit, my bad.
不过那也合理
That's valid, though.
你好 你怎么...
Hi, how are--
听着 我没想到会发生什么糟糕的事
Listen, I--I didn't mean anything fucked up going--
比如那天冬季碗的时候
like, when I went into Winter Bowl the other day.
我本来和其他人有安排的 菲利普他们...
Like, I had plans with the other guys, Philip and them, and--
不过我明白你们为什么生气
But I can see why you guys were upset,
我觉得很内疚 我很抱歉
and I feel bad, so I'm sorry.
没什么"你们" 只有我
There's no "you guys." It's just me.
-我们没事 我们没有梁子 -好吧
- We're good. We don't have beef. - Okay.
一共是38.33块
It's gonna be $38.33.
我不想要那个了 我只要水
I actually don't want that. I just want the water.
好吧
Okay.
-等等 只要一瓶水 -对
- Wait--uh, just the water bottle? - Yeah.
好 拿走吧 我请客
All right, you can have it. Just-- it's on me.
多谢
Thanks.
你能拿近点吗
Could you bring it a little closer?
该死 你网瘾这么大呢
Damn, you got Internet addiction like a motherfucker, yo.
我就确认一下
I'm just checking something.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thank you.
-我们做完之后去买♥♥珍珠奶茶吧 -好
- Hey, let's get bubble tea after this. - Yeah.
-姑娘 我能请你喝杯珍珠奶茶吗 -不行
- Hey, girl, can I buy you a bubble tea? - No.
简妮 他们这有荔枝椰果之类的
Yo, Janay, they got that lychee jelly shit, bro,
还有布丁什么的
and that pudding stuff.
天啊 我爱死珍珠奶茶了
Oh, my God. I love bubble tea.
你要什么口味的
What flavor are you gonna get?
听见了吗 你要什么口味的
Yo, hello? What flavor are you gonna get?
其实我不想喝珍珠奶茶了
Yo, actually, I'm good on boba.
我们就去尼克博克广场吧
Let's just go to Knickerbocker.
你在说什么 我们才到这里
What are you talking about? We just got here.
你今天一直在应付了事
Yo, you've been acting mad sketchy today, bro.
你一直盯着手♥机♥看
All you've been doing is looking at your phone
好像里面有什么答案似的
like it has answers on it or something.
伊薇特·托里奥一直在胡说八道
Look, this girl Yvette Torrio has been talking shit,
-我想找到她 -什么
- and I'm trying to find her. - What?
有个贱♥人♥在说你的坏话
Some bitch has been talking shit about you?
-对 -在你生日这天吗
- Yes. - On your birthday?
不行 哥们 我忍♥不了这种事
Hell no, bro. I'm not with that shit.
我们去找这个贱♥货♥
Let's go get that bitch.
快走吧
Fuck out of here.
等等 让我先买♥♥杯珍珠奶茶 很快
But wait, hold on, let me just get a bubble tea really fast.
我喜欢芒果味的
I like mango.
再来一遍
Yo, let's get it again.
你♥他♥妈♥说"再来"是什么意思 老兄
The fuck do you mean "again," bro?
我想玩滑板上杆
I wanna skate a rail.
我厌倦这玩意了 感觉就是浪费时间
I'm so tired of this. I feel like I'm wasting my time.
哥们 不是所有事都是精彩万分的
Bro, not everything has to be a banger.
这话我得跟你说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you this?
卡米尔宝贝
Hey-yo, Camille-toe!
来拍一段吧
Let's get a clip.
太棒了
Yes!
老天 你真擅长这个
Oh, my G-- you're good at this.
你真擅长...
You're good at, like...
拍照之类的
the camera.
摄像师什么的
Cameraman or something.
我看到你的整圈倒滑翻板了
Yo, I see your Full Cab!
-太酷了 -你能做到吗
- That shit was fire! - Can you do that?
太酷了
That shit was fire.
好
Okay.
看见了吗 她拍几个片段就可以了
See, bro? She's just getting clips, bro. That'll do it.
太棒了
Yeah!
太棒了 太棒了
Yeah! Yeah.
酷毙了
Sick.
-太棒了 -查理
- Yes. - Yo, Charlie!
酷毙了 哥们
Yo, that shit was sick, dude.
-多谢 -看看你
- Thanks. - Wow, look at you!
-已经拍成视频了 -抱歉 哥们
- In the video already. - Sorry, dude.
漂亮姑娘的观看量更多 你不知道吗
Cute girls get more views. Don't you know that?
等一下
Hold up one sec.
卡米尔
Yo, Camille.
过来一下
Come here for a sec.
你知道我没有拍你的原因
Yo, you know I'm not shooting you
是因为我觉得你很可爱
because I think you're cute.
是吗 我知道
Oh. Yeah, no, I know that.
我之前在开玩笑呢
I was just joking.
说的都是玩笑话
I was just completely kidding around.
你知道我为什么要给你录像吗
You know why I film you?
因为我觉得你很厉害
Because I think you're good.
如果那些笨蛋有危机感了 那就随他们吧
If those idiots feel threatened by that, then let them.
再去试点别的吧
Let's get some more stuff.
-哈尼贝尔 -你好
- Hi, Honeybear. - Hey.
哈尼贝尔来了
Honeybear's here.
是的 我给她发过消息了
Yeah, I texted her.
如果出了事 我们需要后援
If shit's going down, we need backup.
我以为是她生日
I thought it was her birthday.
没错
It is.
生日快乐 希望你过得愉快
Well, happy birthday. I hope it's lit.
是的 谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks.
简妮 你多大了来着
Janay, how old are you again?
你应该知道我多大
You're supposed to know that.
我不知道
I don't--
那是英迪格吗
Is that Indigo?
各位 看到法鲁克了吗
Hey, guys. Have you seen Farouk?
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表