剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
-你对我撒谎了 -怎么知道的
- You lied to me. - How?
因为我们在一起的时候 也发生过这种事
Because the exact same thing happened to me when we were together!
天啊
Wow.
你太疯狂了 简妮
You're trippin', Janay.
《贝蒂》前情提要
你没有意识到这个情况很严重
You don't think this situation is serious.
给你48小时 过了之后 我也没法保护你了
You got 48 hours. After that, I can't protect you anymore.
我的天啊 你们更希望我被抓起来吗
Oh my God, so would you rather have it be that I did get arrested?
没错
Yes!
怎么样 柯特 听说你休息了
What's up, Kirt? Heard you were in a timeout.
该死
Oh shit!
怎么了 我们在躲谁
What? Who are we hiding from?
我爸
My dad.
我猜你现在还没公开
So I guess you're not out yet?
我不需要为我自己辩解
Look I don't need to explain myself.
我不想继续下去了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
哈尼贝尔 你是认真的吗
Honeybear! Are you serious?
你生我气了吗
Are you like, mad at me?
我说我们没事 那我们就没事
I said we're good, so we're good.
我受够了 我走了
I'm over this right now, I'm out.
我真的很抱歉 希望你们能原谅我
I'm really sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.
过来
Come here!
♪ You say you want to cry ♪
♪ But your tears are dry ♪
该死
Fuck.
♪ When I was that way ♪
♪ There's nothing left to say ♪
你想试试吗
You wanna try?
该怎么做
How?
♪ Nothing left to say ♪
像这样 现在曲膝
There you go. Now bend them.
现在试试滑起来
Now let's try to ride.
♪ Now my lady's on fire ♪
好 现在加速
All right, go really fast now.
我没看到你在那里
Oh, I didn't even see you there.
那是因为你很专心
That's 'cause you're in the zone.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
调整一下你脚的位置
Um, can you fix your feet for me?
你能把一只脚放在这儿吗
Can you put one foot right here?
然后曲膝
And bend your knees.
裙子有点紧
It's a little bit tight.
因为你穿着紧身裙 所以腿没法动
Yeah, you can't move your legs 'cause of this stiff-ass skirt.
-卷起来 -好 我们把它卷起来
- Cuff up? - Yeah, let's roll it up.
没关系的
It's okay.
只是为了能让你的腿动起来
It's just so you can move your legs.
这样就行了
Here you go.
感觉好点了吗
Does that feel better?
再试一次 全力向后蹬
Now try again and push as hard as you can
然后曲膝 像青蛙一样
and bend your knees like a frog.
-你们在干什么 -没错
- What are you doing? - Yeah.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我们只是在教她怎么玩滑板
We're just teaching her how to skate.
谁叫你们教她的
Yeah, who told you to teach her?
-进去 -没关系的
- Go inside. - No, it's okay.
她只是想学 而且看起来
She just wanted to learn, and it looked like
-她对滑板感兴趣 -看起来怎么样
- she was interested in it. - Yeah, it looked like what?
知道吗 这不关你们的事
You know what? It's none of your business.
如果你们不离开这里 我就会报♥警♥
And if you don't get out of here, I'm gonna call the police.
等等 不好意思
Wait, hold on. Excuse me.
-什... -什么不好意思
- Wh--wh-- - Excuse you what?
-为什么 我们只是在教她... -不
- Um, why? We're just teaching her-- - No,
-看起来她玩得很开心 -因为这是我孩子
- She seemed like she was having fun. - 'cause this is my kid,
你们不能决定她身上发生什么事
and you don't get to decide what happens with her.
-我们很抱歉 -我没有决定
- We're sorry. - I'm not deciding.
控制好你自己
Control yourself!
-我们很抱歉 -别大声嚷嚷
- Well, sorr--we're sorry. - Stop raising your voice.
我想嚷嚷就嚷嚷
Yeah, I'll raise my voice if I want to.
这里是我的街区
This is my block,
如果你们两秒钟之内不离开
and if you don't get out of here in two seconds,
我就会报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
-我没开玩笑 -你要说什么
- I'm not kidding. - What are you gonna say?
我说有几个女孩在摸我的孩子
I'm gonna say there's some girls who were touching my kid.
摸你的孩子
Touching your kid?
没错 完全不合适
Yeah, it's totally inappropriate.
-我们很抱歉 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- We're sorry. - Fuck you!
-好了 卡米尔 -就像这样
- All right, Camille! - There it is.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
贝蒂
第一季 第六集[季终]
我们不该跟他吵起来 姐妹
This is not our battle, bitch.
她只是想玩滑板
All she wanted to do was skate.
我们冷静点 放松 好吗
Yo, let's just chill. Relax, okay?
我们不能像那样跟别人爸爸吵架 好吗
We can't just be fighting people's dads like that. Okay?
什么时候你开始变和平了
Since when did you get all peaceful?
从昨天开始
Since yesterday.
昨天发生了什么
What happened yesterday?
我看到了真♥相♥ 姐妹
I saw the truth, bro.
一旦你看到了 就再也没法忽视
And once you see it, you can't not see it.
你看见的一切不都是这样吗
Well, isn't that with everything you see?
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
我意识到你们被抓是我的错
I realize that it's my fault that you got arrested,
我非常抱歉
and I'm really sorry.
我把事情弄得很糟
I fucked up really bad.
没关系 谢谢你的道歉
It's okay, and thank you for apologizing.
我还是很惊讶 你不想和我一起痛打那个人
I'm still surprised you didn't wanna beat up that guy with me.
我不想再抗击父权制
I wanna stop fighting the patriarchy
而是开始帮助母权制
and just start helping the matriarchy instead.
我觉得你应该再举办一场女孩集♥会♥
Yeah, I feel like you should host another one of those girl sessions
像我遇见你和简妮那次一样
like the one I met you and Janay at.
我试过一次 没有人来
Um, well, I tried that one time and nobody came.
谁在乎
Who cares?
这就能阻止你再试一次吗
You really gonna let that stop you from trying again?
去他的 我来帮你
Well, fuck that. I'll help you.
如果你想帮我 那我就再试一次
Okay, if you wanna help me, then I'm down to try it again.
为什么不呢
Fuck it. Why not?
你知道我现在需要什么吗
You know what I need right now?
-什么 -一个拥抱
- What? - A hug.
我不喜欢拥抱
Oh, I don't really-- I don't really hug.
你现在就得抱 贱♥人♥
You do now, bitch!
什么
What?
什么鬼...
What the f--
听着 我试过了 但我没有那么多钱
Look, I tried, but I don't have your money.
-让我跟卡尔谈谈 我来处理这件事 -不
- Just let me talk to Karl. I'll deal with him. - No,
不 不行
nope. Not happening.
拜托打给他 让我跟他谈谈
Please just call him. Let me speak to him.
这件上衣比我欠他的钱贵多了
This jacket is worth so much more than I owe him.
让我看看这件衣服
Let me see this thing.
很不错
This is nice.
是古驰吗 老兄
It's Gucci, buddy?
里面有个不错的图案
There's a nice brocade inside.
缝合得很牢固
Seams are tight.
-这真漂亮 -对吧
- This is classy. - See?
我不能打给他 因为...
Look, I can't call him 'cause...
因为什么
Because? 'Cause what?
他又恐吓你了吗
Did he threaten you again?
他说他要把你另一只脚打断吗
Did he say he was gonna fuck up your other foot?
他说他要砍下你的小拇指了吗
Did he say that he was gonna chop off your pinkies?
-不 我不能... -等等 他要杀了你吗
- No, I can't-- - Wait, is he gonna kill you?
-他真的很生气吗 -不 不
- Is he really mad? - No, no!
因为我就是卡尔
Because I'm freaking Karl!
-什么 -我是卡尔
- What? - I'm Karl.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
他是我编出来的
I made him up.
-不 你不是 -我是
– No, you didn't. - Yeah.
不可能
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表