剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
斑比 帮她把屎打扫干净
Bambi, go help her clean that shit up.
冷静点
Yo, chill! Chill!
我看了你的节目 我很喜欢
Hey, I watched your show. I liked it.
-谢谢 -做得不错
- Oh, thanks, thanks! - Nice job.
我很喜欢 真的很有意思
Yeah, I love doing it. It's so fun.
我的脑海里
I have, like, a bunch of ideas,
无时不刻地充满着各种想法
like, running through my head all the time.
你知道那些在论♥坛♥上结婚的人吗
It's like, you know those people who get married on Reddit?
我想做一♥期♥关于他们的节目
Like, I wanna do one about them.
你知道有些时候
Or, like, you know how sometimes
你的袜子长时间不♥穿♥了
you feel bad for your socks
你会对它们产生愧疚的那种感觉吗
when you don't wear them for a while?
没错 做这个话题吧
Yes, do that one.
我能问你个问题吗
Um, can I ask you a question?
但你不要介意
But don't take offense.
好的
Okay.
你和唐纳德有多亲近
Well, how close are you with Donald?
我们真的只是很好的朋友
Real-- we're really good friends.
我的第一任男友
First boyfriend.
从很小的时候就认识他了
Known him pretty much my whole life.
为什么问
Why?
你怎么应对那些负面的评价
How do you deal with all the negative comments and stuff?
唐纳德说过
Oh, yeah. Donald had said
那只不过是一些底层烂人罢了
that there was some riff-raff about that,
但他都解决好了
but he handled it.
我截了张图
I took a screenshot.
什么东西
What the fuck?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以他才把评论关了
That's why he turned off the fucking comments.
我得走了
I gotta go.
等等 能把手♥机♥还我吗
Wait, can I have my phone?
好的 不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
别声张这件事 好吗
Can you just keep this to yourself?
当然没问题 你没事吧
Yeah, of course. You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
哈尼贝尔
Yo, Honeybear!
这位是...
Yo, this is, um--
-你叫什么来着 -艾什
- What's your name again? - Ash.
这是艾什
This is Ash!
好消息 她是同性恋
Yo, good news. She is gay.
她真是
She is!
没关系 她只是比较害羞而已
It's okay. She's just shy.
-来吧 -怎么样
- Dig it! - What up?
你来真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
-抱歉 -你怎么回事
- Yo, I'm sorry. - The fuck is your problem?
-我很抱歉 -滚一边去
- I'm sorry! - Yo, back the fuck off, bro.
-她道过歉了 -你给我滚一边去
- She said sorry. - You back the fuck up.
是我和她的问题 与你无关
The problem's with her, not you.
冷静点
Calm the fuck down.
别和我瞎扯淡 死阳痿
Don't tell me that shit, shrimp dick.
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么
The fuck did you just say?
我说你丁丁特别小 金针菇
I said you got a shrimp dick! Shrimp dick!
如果你不是个女的
Okay, if you weren't a fucking female,
我向天发誓
I swear to God...
-我的天 -如果我不是又怎样
- Oh, my God. - If I wasn't--wah, wah, wah. What's up?
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
-听到这个小婊♥子♥说什么了吗 -我们得
- You hear this bitch? - We're gonna have to get
找点支援 这小婊♥子♥快把路易斯干趴下了
some backup, yo. Like, this chick's about to fuck up Luis!
去你们的 一群胆小鬼
Yo, fuck you guys. You're all pussies!
怎么着
Oh, what?
给我滚出去 滚出去
Get the fuck out of here! Get the fuck out of here!
-推我啊 -别他妈拦着我
- Yeah, push me! - Get the fuck off me, bro!
操♥你♥妈♥ 一群胆小鬼
Fuck you guys. You're all pussies!
-一群胆小鬼 -滚出去
- You're all pussies. - Get the fuck out of here.
英迪格 你去哪儿
Indigo, where are you going?
我要回家 柯特
I'm going home, Kirt.
别让那家伙把你吓跑了
Don't let that guy run you off.
你说要佛系
You said Zen.
这可一点都不佛系
This was not Zen,
我不想参与这种充满敌意的活动
and I don't want no part of that hostile bullshit.
留着滑板吧 我受够了
Keep the board. I'm done.
这真是糟透了
Damn, that kind of sucked.
没错
Yeah.
你之前怎么离开了你喜欢的女孩子
Hey, how come you ran away from that girl you liked earlier?
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
真的吗 看起来你挺喜欢的
Really? 'Cause it seems like you do.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
你也走了
You too?
我真讨厌这种事
Man, I hate when this shit happens.
-我要跟你谈谈 -怎么了 当心点
- I need to talk to you. - What? Whoa, watch out.
-就现在 -为什么
- Right now. - Why?
-现在 -好吧 好吧
- Right now! - Okay, okay.
我马上回来 发生什么了
Yo, I'll be right back. What's up?
-你怎么回事 -什么
- Bro, what the fuck? - What?
你说过你会把评论关掉
You said that you turned off the comments
因为大家都在议论我
because people were talking about me,
-但你没关 你撒谎 -该死
- but that's not it. You lied. - Fuck!
-你为什么要撒谎 -是的 我说谎了
- Why would you lie? - Yes, I lie--okay.
天啊 我撒谎了 我撒谎了
Fuck. Jeez. I lied. I lied.
我是那么说过 我不...
I said that. I don't...
我不... 我现在承受着
I don't-- fuck. I just have so much shit
四面八方涌来的压力 简妮
coming at me from all sides right now, Janay.
我不希望你也给我压力 好吗
I just really don't need it from you, too, okay?
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
该死
Fuck.
你能不能跟我谈谈
Can you please just talk to me?
我不能 我他妈不能
I can't, man. I fucking can't.
我真的很害怕你觉得那是真的
I'm like--I'm just really afraid you're gonna think it's true.
我不想告诉你
I don't want to tell you.
不管是什么 如果是坏事
Look, whatever it is, if it's something bad,
就算是你做了什么 然后后悔了
even if it's something you feel like you did and you regret...
-我什么都没做 -没事的 我们会挺过来的
- I didn't do anything. - It's fine. We'll get through it.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
好吗
Okay?
有个女的喜欢我 但我没回应她
Some girl caught feelings, and I didn't catch them back,
所以她现在想毁了我
and now she wants to destroy me,
女星艾丽莎·米兰诺等人在2017年10月
针对美国金牌制♥作♥人哈维·韦恩斯坦性侵多名女星丑闻发起的运动
呼吁所有曾遭受性侵犯女性挺身而出说出惨痛经历
并在社交媒体贴文附上标签 藉此唤起社会关注
她现在利用"我也是"运动 因为她知道这会有用的
and she's just using this MeToo shit because she knows it'll work.
仅此而已
That's it.
但你做什么了吗
But did you do anything?
简妮
Janay.
天哪 我当然什么也没做
Jesus, man. Of course I didn't do anything.
所以我不想告诉你
That's why I didn't want to tell you,
因为你的名字一旦和这件事联♥系♥起来
because as soon as your name is linked with this shit,
你就会被直接认定有罪
you're automatically guilty.
你的人生就完了
Like, you're fucked for life.
那你反击啊
Okay, then you fight back.
-我不... -录个视频
- I ca-- - Make a video,
我们就能将事实公之于众
and we could say what actually happened.
没用的
That's not gonna work.
为什么没用
Why not?
因为人们并不想要真♥相♥ 简妮
'Cause people don't want the truth, Janay.
他们只想搞政♥治♥迫♥害♥
They just want a witch hunt, man.
我很害怕
Like, I'm terrified.
被卷入这件事 很恐怖
Being inside this, this is fucking scary.
我会丢掉工作 失去我们的节目
I could lose my job. I could lose our show.
你觉得人们会想看一位性侵博主
You think people want to watch a fucking YouTube show
发布的视频吗
with a predator as a host?
不管我说什么都会让情况更糟
And anything I say will just make it worse.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表