剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
我知道
I know you-- I know.
但我需要和你妹妹聊聊
Look, I just need to talk to your sister, though.
-好吗 拜托了 -是吗
- Okay? Please. - Yeah.
我们都见过了你的说话方式
We've seen how you talk.
不 听我说 我知道你讨厌我
No, look, look, look, look. I know that you hate me.
我理解
I get it, okay?
那天晚上发生的事 我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry about what happened that night, okay?
她可以选个见面地点
Look, I'll meet her wherever she wants.
她想带谁来都行
She can bring whoever she wants.
拜托 我想听她说完
Please, I just-- I want to hear her out.
把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me your number.
我需要更长时间
I just-- I need more time.
我开始怀疑
I'm starting to suspect
你没有意识到这个情况很严重
you don't think this situation is serious.
不 我意识到了
No, I do.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
天哪 发生了什么
Fuck, what happened?
因为没拿到钱 卡尔很生气
What happened is Karl got fucking pissed he didn't get his money.
我告诉过你 他可不是开玩笑的
I told you-- he does not fuck around.
天啊
Jesus.
给你48小时
You got 48 hours.
过了之后 我也没法保护你了
After that, I can't protect you anymore.
喂 你好
Hello? Hi.
我是英迪格·奥特里
Yeah, um, this is Indigo Autry from, uh--
我们很久之前在滑板公园见过
we met at the skate park a while ago,
你给了我你的名片
and you gave me your card.
我在想你是否还需要模特
I was wondering if you still needed models.
好 我可以过去
Yeah, um-- yeah, I can be there.
你能告诉我薪水多少吗
Can you tell me how much it pays?
好 好的
Um, all right, great.
我们到时候见 谢谢你
I'll see you then. Thank you.
英迪格 哈尼贝尔 简妮
Indigo, Honeybear, Janay!
我带着礼物来的
I come bearing gifts.
简妮 过来
Janay, come here!
我知道那天晚上在穹顶发生了许多破事
Look, I know a lot of shit went down at the Dome the other night,
我知道你们都恨生我的气
and I know y'all are hella pissed at me,
我知道我需要补偿你们
and I know I need to make it up to you.
所以挽回友谊的最好方法
So what's a better way to repair a friendship
就是一起吸毒
than by doing drugs together?
我不吸毒
I don't do drugs.
-我不用了 -什么
- I'm good. - What?
这些是上等天然蘑菇
These are grade-A natural mushrooms.
一个素食主义者给我的
A vegan gave them to me.
他们很在意吃下的东西
You know they care about what they put in their bodies.
科特 一包毒品可不算道歉
Kirt, a bag of drugs isn't an apology.
我还没听到"对不起"
I haven't heard an "I'm sorry" yet.
好吧 对不起
Okay, fine, I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what, though?
不知道 没掩护你吗
I don't know! Having your back?
没抵抗父权吗
Fighting the patriarchy?
把滑板扔进窗户里
How is throwing a skateboard through a window
怎么就算抵抗父权了
fighting the patriarchy?
她还是没明白
Yo, she still don't get it.
因为你发起了一场争斗
How about for starting a fight
本身都没必要发生 这个原因怎么样 科特
that didn't need to be started in the first place, Kirt?
说实话 蘑菇弥补不了
'Cause, frankly, mushrooms isn't gonna fix this.
-好吧 那就这样吧 -行
- Fine. It's like that, then. - Yep.
你们戴胸罩吗
You guys wearing bras?
什么
What?
我看到她了
I see her.
她就在泳池里
She's over there in the pool.
进去吧
Get in.
就你一个
Just you.
我发誓 如果你碰我妹妹
And I swear to God, if you touch my sister,
我就亲自把你淹死
I will drown you myself.
你觉得会怎么样
So how do you think it's going?
你们觉得自己有双胞胎第六感吗
What, you think we got twin ESP or some shit?
不 只是肢体语言罢了
No, just body language.
双胞胎第六感是真实存在的吗
The twin ESP thing isn't real?
不是
No.
你们应该穿泳衣
You guys are supposed to be wearing bathing suits.
我们穿的是泳衣
We are wearing bathing suits.
看起来更像是胸罩和内♥裤♥
That looks more like a bra and underpants.
不是的
It's not.
最离谱的是 我真的喜欢唐纳德
The bullshit thing is, I really did like Donald.
他很帅气 很幽默
He's cute. He's funny.
我们约会的时候亲热过几次
You know, we made out a couple times when we'd hang out.
一天晚上 他邀请我去派对
And one night, he invited me to this party.
现在看来有点蠢
You know, it's kind of stupid now,
但那是我们第一次约会
but it was almost like our first real date.
一点也不蠢
It's not stupid.
许多人都在派对上喝醉了
Anyway, um, a lot of people ended up crashing at the party,
然后
and, um...
我们喝的有点多了
'cause we were just a little too drunk, and so...
我最后睡在了沙发上
I ended up going to sleep on the couch.
但是...
But, um...
抱歉
Sorry.
没事的
It's fine.
唐纳德把手伸进了我的内♥裤♥里
Donald had his hand... in my pants.
他把手指插了进去
He was inside me.
我把他推开 我说"滚开"
And I pushed him off. I was like, "Get off!"
太奇怪了
You know? It's--it's fucking weird.
他对我说 "你不喜欢这样吗"
And he said to me, "Oh, don't you like this?
这样的感觉爽吗
Doesn't it feel good to you?"
我跟他说这很奇怪 他就离开了
I told him that it was weird, and he left.
我下次见到他
Next time I saw him, you know...
我想跟他说说
I tried to talk to him about it, and he--
他说是我勾引他的
he said that I was the one sending him mixed signals.
失去理智的人是我
I was the one who was crazy.
他都没向我道歉
He didn't even apologize to me.
从那之后我就开始在网上发东西
That's when I started posting shit online.
她说的是事实
She's telling the truth.
你为何如此确定
How can you be sure?
因为...
Because...
他也对我做了同样的事
he did the same thing to me.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表