剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
No way.
-是啊 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
你让我别无选择
Yeah, you gave me no choice.
你不尊重我
You don't respect me.
也不把我当回事
You don't take me seriously.
为了追回你的钱
I took a fucked-up modeling job
我接了一份操蛋的模特工作
to try and get your money back.
模特怎么操蛋了
What's fucked up about modeling jobs?
-你去拍黄♥片♥了 -不是的
- You did porn? - No!
他们会搞种族歧视
They were, like, being racist and shit.
什么 种族歧视的黄♥片♥
What? Racist porn?
不是黄♥片♥
It wasn't porn.
该死
Damn.
是够操蛋的
That is fucked up.
听着 我只需要你跟我说实话
Listen, I just needed you to be honest with me.
知道吗
You know?
你看上去像是瞒了我很多事
You seem to, like, withhold a lot of information.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你以为我不知道
You think I don't know that you come down
你是从上东区来这里混的吗
from the Upper East Side to play?
你不是混街头的
You're not from the streets.
我也不是从上东区来的
I'm not from the Upper East Side.
东区西区都一样
East, West, same shit, man.
-我来自苏豪区 -什么
- I'm from SoHo. - What?
我来自苏豪区
I'm from SoHo.
那又如何
So what?
我的意思是 我支持你 知道吗
I'm saying I'm, like--like, I got your back, you know?
我应该是你见到的唯一友善的毒贩了
I'm, like, the only nice drug dealer you're ever gonna meet.
街头巷尾 每一个城镇社区
There's dealers on every block and every borough
都有毒贩
and every town, neighborhood.
你知道吗
You know what?
什么
What?
只有一个法鲁克 宝贝
There's only one Farouk, baby.
别搞那些见不得人的勾当了
So enough with the shady shit.
把握好自己的独特之处
Own your stee, man.
你是个富家女
So you're a rich girl.
摆出富家女的范儿 这很酷
Hustle like a rich girl. That's dope.
就像华尔街的女商人一样
Like a Wall Street business lady.
-我知道了 法鲁克 -好吗
- I hear you, Farouk. - Right?
真的知道了
I really do.
好吧
Okay.
知道吗
And, you know,
卡尔可能不会接受物物交换
Karl might not barter,
但法鲁克可以
but Farouk does.
这太厉害了
This is cracky.
我要穿上试试
I'm gonna try this on.
-天哪 -是一只靴子
- Oh, man! - It's a boot!
你好吗 哥们
Hey, what's up, buddy?
看看他的样子
Look at him play.
-好看吗 -潮
- Does it look good? - Swag.
潮
Swag!
好了 我们谁也不欠谁了
All right, we're even.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
咱们开始吧 拿着
Let's do this. Here, hold on to this.
妈
Ma?
妈
Hey, Ma.
把滑板从地毯上拿走
Get that board off my rug.
好吧
Okay.
-我想... -你偷了一张支票
- Yo, I wanted to-- - You stole a check from me.
-好吧 -你偷了我的支票
- Okay, so-- - You stole a check from me.
-是的 -你以为我不会注意到
- Yes. - And you thought I wouldn't notice.
不 我本来想告诉你原因的
No, I'm gonna tell you why.
这次你不能再给我任何解释或原因了
There's no reason or explanation or excuse that you could give me.
-你没有... -就是这样
- You're not-- - That's it!
你连话都不听我说完吗
You're not even gonna listen to me?
-把钥匙给我 -我的钥匙
- Give me the keys. - My keys?
公♥寓♥的钥匙 把钥匙给我
To the apartment. Give me the keys.
不行
No.
好吧 我的治疗师说过 我必须经历这一步
Okay, my therapist said I had to go through with this.
-把钥匙给我 -你的治疗师
- Give me the keys. - Your therapist?
-把钥匙给我 -你的治疗师
- Give me the keys. - Your therapist.
我不会再管你要了
I'm not even gonna ask you again.
我要换锁 英迪格
I'm just gonna change the locks, Indigo.
-因为你那个傻♥逼♥治疗师说过吗 -你完蛋了
- Because your stupid fucking therapist said to? - You're done!
英迪格 我受够了
Indigo, I'm done!
-看着不错 -谢谢
- These look good. - Thank you.
你和艾什之间怎么了
So what's going on with you and Ash?
她会来吗
She gonna come?
-我想不会 -为什么
- I don't think so. - Why?
因为我搞砸了
Because I messed it up.
你"搞砸了"
You "messed it up"?
你为什么觉得自己搞砸了
Why do you think you messed it up?
就这么发生了
Things just happened.
也许你们只需要谈谈
Well, maybe you guys just need to talk.
能不能别提了
Can we just drop it?
好吧
Okay.
女孩滑板集♥会♥
All-girl skate sesh.
不好意思
Hey, excuse me.
我们要举办一个女孩画板机会 给
We're having a girl sesh. Here.
-谢谢 -去吧
- Thank you. - Come on out.
记得告诉朋友
Tell your friends.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 普通女孩也可能滑板啊
What? Basic bitches might skate too.
你又不知道
You don't know.
停一下
Yo, stop, stop.
给 女孩滑板集♥会♥ 记得来
Here, all-girl skate session. Come through.
-会很棒的 -好
- It's gonna be so cool. - Dope.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
我们在举办滑板集♥会♥
Yeah. Hey, we're having a skate session.
-你也应该来看看 -好
- You should come through. - Sweet.
-谢了 朋友 -能给我一张吗
- Thank you, dude. - Ooh, can I get one?
不行 你不是女生
Uh, no, because you're not a woman.
行吧
Cool.
玩得开心
Well, have fun.
我要还你保释我的钱
Um, I'm gonna pay you back for bailing me out,
但同时
but in the meantime,
你有任何需要
like, anything you need,
烟 食物 还是其他东西
smokes or food or whatever,
我都能给你 超♥市♥折扣价
I got you-- C-Town discount.
既然你提到了
Well, now that you mention it,
我目前的居住情况有点糟糕
my living situation is a little sus at the moment.
是这样的 我和我妈住
The thing is, I lived with my mom,
但她把我赶出来了
but she just kicked me out.
为什么
Oh, wow. Why?
我兑现了一张她的支票...
I forged one of her checks...
该死
Damn.
这样我才能把你们保释出来
So I could bail you guys out.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-是啊 -我很抱歉
- Yeah. - Dude, I'm so sorry.
-不用 但是... -我不知道是这样的...
- No, but-- - I didn't know that that's--
反正我当时的经济情况也不怎么样
Look, I was in a sticky financial situation anyways,
也没人拿枪顶着我的头
and it's not like anybody put a gun to my head
逼着我把你们保释出来
and forced me to bail y'all out.
我想是吧
I guess.
我在想 我能不能和你一起住
But I was wondering if I could stay with you.
我想可以 只是...
Yeah, I think so. I just--
-我只是要问问我爸 -当然
- I just have to ask my dad. - Oh, yeah, for sure.
没问题
Of course. Totally.
或者我去问他
Or I could ask him.
只要我向他解释我是怎么把你们保释出来的
And, you know, I'm sure he'll say yes once I explain
他肯定会答应
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表