剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
你还在为冬季碗的事情生气吗
You still mad about the winter bowl thing?
猜到了
Guess so!
《贝蒂》前情提要
简妮和唐纳德的脱口秀
评论被关闭了吗
Are the comments disabled?
-对 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
哈尼贝尔 这是艾什
Yo, Honeybear! This is Ash!
好消息 她是同性恋
Yo, good news, she is gay!
没关系 她只是比较害羞而已
It's okay, she's just shy.
-你为什么要撒谎 -是的 我说谎了
- Why would you lie? - Yes, I lied, okay? Fuck.
有个女的想毁了我
Some girl wants to destroy me,
她现在在利用"我也是"运动 因为她知道这会有用的
and she's just using this "Me Too" shit because she knows it'll work.
或许我能做点什么 她叫什么
Maybe I can do something. What's her name?
或许你和我应该拍一些这两天的片段
Maybe you and I should shoot some clips one of these days.
好啊
Yeah.
我有件事要忏悔 我喜欢女生
I have something to confess. I liked the girl.
我早知道了
Wow! I fuckin' knew it, bro.
你们怎么都不吃煎饼
Why are y'all not eating any pancakes? Come on.
我有薯条了
I've got a French fry.
切块煎饼 蘸着番茄酱吃
Dip a pancake in the ketchup.
-你们得尝尝这煎饼 -你吃就行了
- You gotta eat the pancakes. - You eat them.
-你自己吃煎饼 -我会便秘的
- You eat the pancakes. - I'm gonna get constipated.
快餐店的菜单最长了
Diners always got the longest menus.
-你们注意到了吗 -恐龙吗
- Have you noticed that? - Dinosaurs?
是快餐店
Diners.
恐龙怎么会有最长的菜单啊
Dinosaurs got some long-ass menus, bro.
恐龙确实有菜单
Dinosaurs do have menus.
是吗 哪儿呢
They do? Where?
-就在恐龙火车上 -天哪
- On the dinosaur train. - Oh, my God.
你在胡言乱语些什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
她磕药了
She's stoned.
你干什么
What are you--
该死
Fuck, bro!
今天是简妮的生日 我又给忘了
It's Janay's birthday today, and I forgot again.
所以你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没钱买♥♥豪华的礼物了
I don't really have money for anything fancy,
要不我去陪她过生日 就算生日礼物了
so I thought I'd just gift her with my presence.
绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no.
你应该做一些特别的事情
You should do something special.
要不送她一支你的电子大♥麻♥烟好了
maybe I can give her one of your weed pens?
能给我一支吗
Could I have one?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, sure.
你们记得我把笔放哪儿了吗
Guys, where'd I leave my pens?
我们离开公园的时候 你没拿吗
Did you take 'em from the park when we left?
该死
Shit!
好吧 我得回去找了
Okay, I have to go back and look for them.
我陪她一起去
I'm gonna--I'm gonna go with her.
没事 餐费我来结
Oh, no, it's okay. I got the tab.
-真的吗 -我能搞定的
- For real? - Yeah, I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢了 -再见
- Thanks. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
说你呢
Hey, you!
这里禁止吸烟
You can't smoke here!
-你怎么回事 -不好意思
- What's wrong with you? - I'm--I'm sorry.
我来自俄亥俄州
I'm from Ohio.
我不知道这里的规矩
I don't know the rules out here.
把烟掐了
Put it out!
好的 我这就出去 这就把烟掐了
Okay, I'll go outside and I'll put it out.
♪ It's hypnotism ♪
♪ When you look at me with those eyes ♪
♪ Got me on trouble with some ♪
♪ I'm drunk on love ♪
♪ High on take on my head upon ♪
♪ And I'm through ♪
♪ I'm addicted ♪
♪ Waiting for your touch ♪
♪ Conflicted ♪
♪ Don't know if it's too much ♪
♪ My body can't handle this dosage ♪
♪ I'm overdosing ♪
♪ I'm scared of the fall ♪
♪ I can't seem to love enough ♪
♪ Surely fall ♪
♪ With you, I'd just be surviving ♪
贝蒂
第一季 第三集
♪ I'm high on you ♪
♪ Now I'm sober ♪
♪ And I'm through ♪
咱们直接注射或抽点烈性大♥麻♥之类的
Like, got it shot up or took hash or some shit.
没错 来点带劲的
Yeah, for real.
吸食的话 你会在死之前晕过去
Smoking, you pass out before you die.
这就是为什么酒精
That's why alcohol--
比其他东西更危险
all the other shit's way more dangerous.
但就这破玩意
But this shit? Look.
-你觉得这值多少 -这个...
- How much you think that is? - Well--
咱们现在有多嗨 多嗨
How smacked are we right now? Smacked.
-你不需要那么多的 -那些是我的电子大♥麻♥烟
- So you don't need that many. - Those are my pens.
什么 听着
What? Look.
这些很可能是你的电子大♥麻♥烟
These could very well be your pens.
毕竟我们是在地上找到的
We found them on the ground.
-没错 这些是我的 -稍安毋躁
- Exactly, they're fucking mine! - Okay, hold up.
我还没说完
I wasn't done.
至少我知道不是你的
Well, I know they're not your pens.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
-你这话根本没道理 -你刚刚亲口说的
- That makes no sense at all. - Because you just fucking said that!
-我们还在抽呢 -如果你们知道是你们的
- We're smoking right now. - If you knew that they were your pens,
你们就不会跟我浪费口舌了
you wouldn't be having this conversation with me right now.
你为什么要来搅和我的生活
why the fuck are you trying to, like, ruin my life right now?
你说得没错
You're right.
你惹我生气了 心情很糟糕
You're upsetting me, and it sucks.
你们给我听着
Listen, y'all.
你们该担心的不是我 好吗
It's not me you have to worry about, okay?
是啊 我可不担心你
Oh, yeah. I'm not worried about you.
我也不想打电♥话♥把我兄弟叫来
I don't wanna have to call my plug
让他把你们揍得屁滚尿流 知道了吗
and tell him to come here and fuck y'all up, you heard?
-他可是相当厉害 -你兄弟是吧
- Yeah, he's no joke. - Oh, your plug?
-是吗 -真的吗
- Yeah? - Oh, really?
把剩下的还给我们 这事就算了
Just give me what you have left and we're cool.
-不然呢 -行不行
- Or what? - Cool?
-你能拿我们怎么办 -打个屁
- What are you gonna do? - Call my shit.
把我的电子大♥麻♥烟还我
Give me the fucking pens.
行 行 行
Alright, all right, all right.
我也不想惹麻烦
I'm not trying to get into any trouble.
我也不想被揍个半死什么的
I don't wanna get beat up or anything.
-她不会揍你的 -所以还给你
- She's not gonna beat you up. - So here you go.
-给你吧 -我很抱歉
- Come on. - I'm so sorry.
你们还欠我五十块钱
You owe me $50 for each of these fucking pens.
还给我
Give me that.
我们还给你了 你应该欠我们每人五十
You should owe us 50 for each we just gave back.
-在抽一口 就一口 -去你们的
- One more, one more. - Fuck y'all!
去你的
Fuck you!
怎么着
What?
该死
Damn!
给你
Here.
就这样吧
Might as well.
反正也被糟蹋了
Fucked anyways.
你兄弟真的很吓人吗
Is your plug really scary?
我说的是法鲁克
It's fucking Farouk.
老年人会随着年龄的增长变得越来越迟缓
What if, like, old people get slower as they get older,
所以不该叫慢动作 应该叫老动作
so instead of slow motion, it's old motion?
所以他们会...
So they'd be like...
"该 死"
"Oh, shit,"
因为是慢动作
'cause it's in slow motion,
就会很... 搞什么鬼
and it'd just be mad-- Oh, sh--shit!
干什么
What?
我心脏病都要犯了
Fucking heart attack.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
去打招呼
Go say hi.
所以我就 "你好啊 怎么样"
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表