剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
你好像在用言语来破坏她的心情
You're, like, sending her bad vibes with your words.
而且 我知道你喜欢
And also, I know you love
你的妹妹们和阿姨们
your sisters and your aunties
还有你的奶奶们
and your grand-mamas.
她们都是女性
They all females.
是的
Yeah.
-对吗 -没错
- Right? - That's true.
潘斯特凡尼也是女性
And Perstephanie's a female too.
你喜欢她 对吗
You love her, don't you?
-我当然喜欢她 -没错
- I fucking love her. - Yes, sir.
那好吧
Okay, then.
如果你们想喜欢阴♥道♥
Yo, if you wanna love the vagina,
最好也要爱她的内心
you best love the heart too.
你们不用偷瞄那边的那位女士
You don't gotta be regulating on that lady over there.
我们爱你
Yo, we love you!
没错 我们爱你
Yeah, we love you!
-我们爱你 -我爱你
- We love you! - Yo, I love you!
我觉得我真爱上她了
Yo, I think I really love her.
我觉得是真的
I think I really do.
她也爱你 兄弟
She love you too, bro.
也爱你
Love you too.
怎么找来的都是穷♥人♥啊
Hey, can we get more ghetto?
你看看这一切都糟糕透了 对吧
You see that this shit is fucked up, right?
我猜他们心里有主题
They have a concept, I guess.
但这是文化剽窃
But this is cultural appropriation.
他们把黑人和拉丁美裔打扮成白人
They're putting mad black and Latin looks on white girls.
每天给两千块 他们都能给我的阴毛扎辫子
For two grand a day, they can cornrow my bush.
把黑人女孩带上来
Bring me the black girl...
肚子上有体毛的那个
the one with the tummy fur.
我能跟你说两句吗
Hey. Can I talk to you for a second?
我要走了 怎么了
I'm about to leave. What's up?
你为什么生我的气
Dude, why are you mad at me?
我没生你的气 天啊
I'm not mad at you. Jesus.
我刚告诉你了
I just told you that.
那你为什么表现得奇奇怪怪
But-- then why are you being weird and, like--
-我怎么奇怪了 -我不知道
- How am I being weird? - I don't know.
你的表现和以前不一样
You're just acting different, and I just wanna make sure
我只是想确保我们没事
that we're good and that we're, like...
我说"我们没事" 那我们就没事
I said "we're good", so we're good.
你为什么总想让我们有点事
Why do you keep trying to make this a thing?
我就知道会这样
See, I know this would happen.
小婊♥子♥们总是无缘无故地唠唠叨叨
Chicks always start bugging over nothing.
什么
What?
我只是在问你我是不是做错什么了
I'm not-- I'm just asking you if I did anything wrong.
-我... -你要哭了吗
- I'm... - Oh, you're gonna cry?
不
No.
我现在应付不了你的眼泪
Dude, I seriously can't handle the tears right now.
你为什么这么刻薄 别这么刻薄了
Why are you being so mean? Stop being so mean.
-我没有... -我怎么刻薄了
- I'm not-- - Why am I being mean?
我什么都没做
Yeah! I didn't do anything to you.
我只是想知道我错在哪儿了
I'm just trying to figure out what I did wrong.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
怎么了
What?
这简直就像小学生一样
This is just some, like, third grade shit. I...
我受够了 我走了
I'm over this right now. I'm out.
谢谢你陪我走到这里
So thanks for walking me here.
你不必这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
我知道 可我想陪你
I know. I wanted to.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了 我们在躲谁
What? Who are we hiding from?
我爸
My dad.
我们为什么不打个招呼
Why don't we just say "hey"?
-只是你♥爸♥而已 -不不不
- It's just your dad. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们走吧
Let's just go. Let's just go.
-什么 -我们走吧
- What? - Let's just go.
-你认真的吗 -认真的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
我猜你现在还没公开
So I guess you're not out yet?
没有什么公开不公开 我不给人贴标签
There's no "in" and "out". I don't do labels.
好吧 我只是想理解一下
Okay, I'm just trying to understand.
你♥爸♥爸很保守吗
Is your dad conservative or something?
-不 这就是我 -这话是什么意思
- No, it's just--it's how I am. - What does that mean?
你刚才抓着我
I mean, you literally just grabbed me
把我拉到了柱子后面
and pulled me behind some pole.
听着 我不需要为我自己辩解
Look, I don't need to explain myself.
我们勾搭过不代表我就需要"消化一下"
Just because we hooked up doesn't mean I need to "process".
好吧 这话很毒舌
Okay, that's mean.
听着 我知道这段对话很不舒服
Look, I know that this is not a comfortable conversation.
-我们可以打住 -对 我们可以就此打住
- We can just stop. - Yeah, yeah, we can stop right now.
我受够了
Like, I'm done.
我不想继续下去了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
我要走了
I gotta go.
哈尼贝尔 你是认真的吗
Honeybear. Are you serious?
就这样了吗
Just like that?
♪ Digging deeper for a way out ♪
♪ Nightfall comes but we're not done ♪
♪ Falling further ♪
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
因为斑比的事 是吧
Bambi shit, right?
-怎么了 -没事 真的没事
- What happened? - Nothing. Literally, nothing.
他不告诉我 我做错了什么
He won't tell me what I did wrong.
我不知道他为什么生气...
I don't know why he's mad or--
我们说的可是斑比 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Dude, it's Bambi we're talking about. He's a fucking dick.
他不是你的好哥们吗
Isn't he your good friend?
他是我的哥们 但他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's my boy, but that doesn't mean he's not a fucking dick.
听着 我不知道这话会让你更高兴还是更难过
Look, I don't know if this is gonna make you feel any better or worse.
说实话
I'ma be honest.
他一直都在干这种破事
He's been doing this shit forever.
我理解你的感受 卡米尔 真的
And I understand how you feel, Camille. Honestly.
他的光辉照耀到你身上时 感觉棒极了
When he shines that light on you, it feels so fucking good.
这束光熄灭之后 你感觉寒冷刺骨
When he takes it from you, that shit is ice-fucking-cold.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
♪ Sleeping through another season ♪
♪ Troubled by what falls away ♪
♪ Symbols pass for no good reason ♪
简妮和唐纳德的脱口秀
按照您希望的方式设置视频
♪ Hidden world that I can tame ♪
简妮和唐纳德的脱口秀
删除视频内容
♪ We are strangers to ourselves ♪
简妮和唐纳德的脱口秀
您的视频已被删除
♪ We are strangers to ourselves ♪
好了 来一个穷♥人♥的姿势
All right, bitches, give it to me ghetto.
就是现在 罗伯托 拍摄
Now. Roberto, shoot.
好了 倾斜一点
All right, lean into it.
低一点 恶心一点
Hood, hood. Nasty.
你们这姿势像中产阶级 我要的是底层人♥民♥
Right now, you're middle class. Give me low class.
对 没有特权 头巾 再夸张一点
Yes, no privileges. Head Wrap, give more.
再来一张 把这种感觉渗透进内心里
Give more. I want you to bleed through.
来个穷♥人♥的姿势 女士们
Now give me ghetto, ladies!
我要看到穷♥人♥ 女士们
I want to see ghetto, ladies.
穷♥人♥ 好吗
Ghet-to, okurr?
抢食物劵 补助券的样子
Give me food stamps, WIC vouchers,
小奶爸 去教堂的女士 蓬松的假发
baby daddy, church lady, bouffant wig,
前者为歌♥手 后者为演员 均很毒舌
卡迪·B 唇枪舌剑 宁宁·利克斯Cardi B, tongue pop, Nene Leakes.
再来 很好
Plonk, plonk. Yes!
嘻哈音乐人们通常会把自己出道时制♥作♥音乐的地点简称为陷阱屋
给我来个陷阱屋Give me trap house.
很好 很棒
Yes, good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
离开殖民地 逃往自♥由♥
Out of the plantation. Escape to freedom.
逃往自♥由♥ 但要充满商业化
Escape to freedom, but commercialized.
-去你♥妈♥的♥吧 -就像这样
- Fuck this. - Oh, do it just like that.
这就是我想看到的 非常棒
That is what I want to see. This is perfect.
-这很棒 -太好了
- This is perfect. - Yeah!
去喝你的可♥卡♥因♥饮料吧 宝贝
Okay, go get your purple drank, baby.
-就像这样... -太好了
- Do it-- - Yeah!
-肯尼·贝茨[著名制♥作♥人] -《糖衣炮弹》
- Kenny Beats. - Sugar Trap.
第一条规矩
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表