剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
今天是简妮的生日 我又给忘了
It's Janay's birthday today and I forgot.
要不送她一支你的电子大♥麻♥烟好了
Maybe I can give her one of your weed pens.
你们记得我把烟放哪儿了吗
Guys, where'd I leave my pens?
《贝蒂》前情提要
干什么
What?
去打招呼
Go say hi.
所以我就 "你好啊 怎么样"
So I just be like, "Hey, hello. What's good?"
你就该这样
That's exactly what you're supposed to do.
我是艾什
I'm Ash.
在你打给我之前 我都不玩滑板
No board slides 'til you call me.
好
All right.
你今天一直在应付了事
Hey, you've been acting mad sketchy today.
伊薇特·托里奥一直在胡说八道
This girl Yvette Torrio's been talkin' shit,
我想找到她
and I'm tryna find her.
不行 我们去找这个贱♥货♥
Hell no. Let's go get that bitch.
等等 让我先买♥♥杯珍珠奶茶 很快
Oh wait, hold on. Lemme just get a bubble tea really fast.
你得管着点你的嘴
Yo, you need to watch your mouth.
你的朋友得管着点他的手
Your boy needs to watch his hands.
而且你得闭上嘴
You need to stop talking shit.
退后 你在干什么
Back the fuck up. What you doing?
这真是最糟糕的生日了
This is the worst birthday ever.
今天是你生日吗
Oh, it's your birthday?
不会吧 生日快乐
No way. Happy birthday.
你在哪里
Where are you?
尼克博克广场 你和大家在一起吗
Knickerbocker. You with everyone?
柯特 大家都被抓起来了
Kirt, everyone got arrested.
什么
What?
-不会吧 我们都跑掉了 -是啊
- No, we ran away. - Yeah.
也许只有你吧
Maybe you did.
哈尼贝尔给我打电♥话♥了
Honeybear called me.
她 简妮 和那个卡米尔
She and Janay and that, uh, that chick Camille,
都被抓起来了
they got booked.
我们得去找她们
We got to get down there.
我到尼克博克广场了 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
I'm at Knickerbocker. Where the fuck are you?
你倒是抬头啊
Po-po never look up, bro.
♪ It's a lot of money ♪
♪ Why are you mad like that, like that? ♪
♪ Ooh, I'm in my new ♪
贝蒂
第一季 第四集
太糟糕了
This sucks.
我们在这里待了多久了
How long have we been here for?
八小时有吗
Like, eight fucking hours?
好吧 你就打算保持沉默
Cool, you're just not gonna answer.
我都习惯了
That's normal.
没有八小时
It hasn't been eight hours.
才三个小时
It's been, like, three.
是吗
That's it?
这毫无意义
This is pointless.
简妮 你为什么要跟那个女孩吵架
Janay, why'd you have to start shit with that girl?
不是我先开始吵的
I didn't start shit.
就是你 我看见了
Yeah, you did. I wa--I saw you.
你气势汹汹地朝她吼
You were all up in her face, yelling at her.
不 我只是想和她谈谈
No! I was just trying to talk to her.
是柯特过来动手动脚的
It was Kirt who started wildin' out.
你们能不能闭嘴
Can you shut the fuck up, please?
我还想睡觉
I'm trying to sleep.
抱歉
Sorry.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
在柯特出来之前你就冲她喊了
You stepped into her face before Kirt even got outside.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我什么都没干
I didn't do jack shit!
事先声明 我也什么都没干
For the record, neither did I.
才不是 你在警车里尿尿
Yes, you did. You peed on a cop car.
那不是警车
It wasn't a cop car!
那就是一辆普通的车
It was a regular car.
如果我需要闹钟
If I needed an alarm clock,
我会让你们开口讲话的
I would've asked y'all to speak,
但我应该说过"闭嘴"
but I believe I said "shut the fuck up,"
所以你们给我闭嘴
so shut the fuck up!
你为什么会在乎呢
Why do you even care anyways?
你又不是我们的朋友
It's not like you're our friend.
你只是想让我们帮你找到你的背包
You just used us to help you find your backpack.
我在乎是因为我什么都没干
I care because I'm the one sitting here in jail
却被关在监狱里
and I didn't even do anything.
还有 我不敢相信你居然还在为冬季碗的事情生气
So, yeah, and I-I can't believe you're still mad about Winter Bowl.
你认真的吗
Like, dude, are you serious?
-那又不是我的错 -别说了
- That's-- it wasn't my fault. - Please stop, guys.
那天我跟你玩得真的很开心 卡米尔
You know, I actually had fun with you that day, Camille.
然后你就把我们扔在那里傻站着
And then you just left us standing there like a bunch of dumbasses.
我也希望我能带你们进去
I wish I could have gotten you in,
但他们不放陌生人进去
but they don't let you in if they don't know you,
他们不认识你
and they don't know you!
-你们别吵了 -好吗
- Please stop, guys. - Okay?
他们差点都没让我进去
They were barely gonna let me in!
-你试都没试 -我试过了
- You didn't even try! - Yes, I did!
你们两个贱♥人♥有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you bitches?
我们不吵了
We'll stop.
我们会安静的 抱歉
We'll be quiet. Sorry.
剩下那小姑娘都快被吓坏了
Your girl over here is freakin' the fuck out,
你们俩却还在为了个碗吵架
and you over here fighting about a bowl.
你们这是什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with y'all?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不能惹上事
I can't get in trouble.
我爸会杀了我的
My dad, he's gonna kill me.
你 轮到你打电♥话♥了
You. Time for your phone call.
喂
Hello?
我是卡米尔
Hey, i-it's Camille.
嗯
Yeah.
我是卡米尔
It's Camille.
天哪
Oh. Man.
抱歉 我忘了联♥系♥你
Sorry, I forgot to hit you up.
-不 没事 -我觉得我酒还没醒
- Oh, no, it's okay. - I actually think I'm still drunk.
穹丘发生了斗殴
But, uh, there was a fight at the Dome,
我算是被卷入其中了
and I kind of got caught up in it,
然后就被抓了
and I'm sort of arrested.
天真无邪的卡米尔被抓了
Sweet, innocent Camille got arrested?
我喜欢这个情节
I love this shit.
我现在还被关着呢
Yeah, I'm still arrested right now.
我是从曼哈顿拘留所打给你的
I'm calling you from... the Tombs?
你仅有的通话机会就打给我了吗
I'm-- I'm your one phone call?
不会吧 好了 我来救你 坚持一下
No way. Okay, okay. Yo, I got you. Just hold tight.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我本来想打给我爸 但他不会理解的
I would call my dad, but he just wouldn't understand,
我会还你这个人情的 我保证
and I'll get you back, I promise.
哪里都别去
Don't go anywhere.
好 我哪儿都去不了 我就待在这里
Yeah, no, I mean, I-I can't, but I won't.
我们要怎么把她们弄出来
How do we get them out?
那人说每个人一千块
The guy said $1,000 for each person.
-每个人一千 -对
- Each? - Yeah.
什么
What?
我们可以轻轻松松挣到两千块
We can make $2,000 so easily, bro.
我知道你喜欢跳舞 我们可以到火车上卖♥♥艺
I know you like dancing. We could go busk on the train
可以去卖♥♥糕点 还可以卖♥♥大♥麻♥布朗尼
or we could have a bake sale, or we could sell weed brownies.
-赶快闭嘴 -怎么了
- Shut the fuck up. - What?
我们在警局里
We're in a precinct.
-你还没明白吗 -好吧
- Don't you understand? - Okay.
-我还欠着大♥麻♥钱呢 -好吧 抱歉
- I owe money for weed. - Okay, sorry.
我怎么弄来大♥麻♥放到食物里
How am I gonna get weed to put in fucking edibles?
我不知道
I don't know.
集思广益永远不会出现错误的点子
There's never a wrong idea in the brainstorming phase.
简妮总这么说
That's what Janay always says.
-我有钱 -真的吗
- I have the money. - You do?
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表