剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
You're Honeybear.
你是简妮 你是英迪格
You're Janay, and you're Indigo.
英迪格宝贝
Hey. Indigo child.
别太激动
Yeah, don't get too excited.
我们有时都是英迪格
We all Indigos in a way, sometime.
这东西可真是拯救了我这一天
You saved the day with this one.
好吧
Okay.
但这些东西尝起来真的很恶心
No, but these taste real foul.
他们还要多久才能来
Yo, how long they even take to kick in?
30到45分钟
30, 45?
差不多吧
Some shit like that.
我不知道 因为我现在感受不到时间了
I don't know because I don't understand time right now.
不过你从哪儿得到的这只老鼠
Where did you get that rat from, though?
时间就是一场梦
Time is an illusion.
你从哪儿发现的老鼠
Yeah, where'd you find the rat?
她来找的我
She found me.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
怎么了
What's wrong?
字面有高兴的意思 指从肚脐到阴♥部♥的体毛
你的体毛 这可一点都不高兴
Your happy trail. It's not happy.
让人痴迷
It's ecstatic.
发型师
Hair, makeup.
来了
Right here!
你们俩谁有林业学位
Do either of you have a degree in forestry?
你看到了
You see this?
我喜欢环保主义 但在我的片场不行
I love environmentalism, but not on my set.
这撮毛必须剃了
That bush has to go.
你得提早准备
You have to anticipate.
我能感受到
Like, I can feel when you do it.
我能感受到你手动了
I can feel...your hands move.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
你一直都是素食主义者吗
So did you grow up vegetarian?
不 这是我的年度挑战
No, I'm doing a challenge for the year
当一名素食主义者
by being vegetarian.
是吗 就今年吗
That's it? It's just a year?
-是啊 -然后你就变回去吗
- Yeah. - And then you're just gonna go back?
是啊
Yeah.
你会做挑战吗 你很喜欢吗
Do you do challenges? Like, is that your thing?
是啊
Yeah.
明年是什么
What's the next one?
-不刷照片墙 -我的天
- No Instagram. - Oh, my God.
我必须要刷 我很上瘾
I gotta do that. I'm too addicted.
到床上来陪我
Come up here with me.
我喜欢在地板上 对我的脊椎好
I like the floor. It's good for my spine.
♪ Made me feel like I was special ♪
♪ Feel like a princess, so very cool ♪
♪ The first time you were talking to me ♪
♪ You made me feel like I was special ♪
♪ Feel like a princess, so very cool ♪
♪ We don't have time for that ♪
♪ We don't have time for that ♪
你脊椎的哪个部分疼
So what part of your spine hurts?
♪ We don't have time for boys like him ♪
♪ We don't have time for that, we don't have time for that ♪
♪ We don't have time for boys like him ♪
你涂的是草莓味的无色唇膏吗
Are you wearing strawberry ChapStick?
♪ We don't have time for that ♪
♪ We don't have time for that ♪
♪ We don't have time for boys like him ♪
♪ We don't have time for that ♪
♪ We don't have time for that ♪
♪ We don't have time for boys like him ♪
是树莓味的
It's raspberry.
♪ We're just some of the other girls ♪
♪ We're just some of the other boys ♪
♪ We're just some of the other girls ♪
♪ We're just some of the other boys ♪
♪ We're just some of the other girls ♪
♪ We're just some of the other boys ♪
♪ We're just some of the other girls ♪
♪ We're just... ♪
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
我跟你说过评论的事 简妮
I told you about the comments, Janay.
我说的不是评论
I'm not talking about the comments.
这不是我现在说的
That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个 我说的是伊薇特
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about Yvette.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
好吧
Yeah, right.
好吧 伊薇特
Yeah, Yvette.
我早该想到的
I should've figured, man.
-我知道她说的是事实 -是吗
- I know that she's telling the truth. - Oh, word?
你知道她说的是事实吗
You know that she's telling the truth?
-是的 我知道 -怎么知道的
- Yes, I do. - How? How?
因为我们在一起的时候 也发生过这种事
Because the exact same thing happened to me when we were together.
天啊
Wow.
天啊
Whoa.
你太疯狂了 简妮
You're tripping, Janay.
你肯定嗑药了
You're literally on acid, man.
我知道她说的是事实
I know that she's telling the truth
因为我们恋爱的时候
because back when we were dating,
我睡着了 醒来的时候你的手就在我的内♥裤♥里
I fell asleep and woke up with your hands down my pants.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
我长时间没想过这件事了
You know, I didn't process this for a long time,
我觉得是因为我很生她的气
and I think it was because I was so mad at her
因为她也唤起了我不美好的记忆
for bringing up my shit too.
你刚刚都说了 简妮
You literally just said it, though, Janay.
我们在谈恋爱
We were dating.
我们当时在一起 对吗
We were together, were we not?
你不让男朋友碰你吗
Do you not let dudes you're dating cop a feel?
没错 你不让
Yes, you do.
我不完美 简妮
Okay, so I'm not perfect, Janay,
但我不是强♥奸♥犯
but I'm not some evil rapist dude.
我不是
I'm not.
说实话 你当时也什么都没说
And honestly, you never said anything at the time,
她也没说 好吗
neither did she, okay?
如果你们俩当时阻止我
And if either of you had said anything,
我肯定会住手的
then I would have cut it out.
但我睡着了 怎么能说话呢
But how do you say something when you're asleep?
怎么说
How?
我只是觉得这太疯狂了 这么多年之后
I just think it's crazy that after all these years,
在我对你做了这件可怕的事之后
after fucking doing this terrible thing to you,
伊薇特·托里奥和这些人
that Yvette Torrio, out of all people,
对你说了一些话
gets inside your ear,
然后突然之间 我就变成魔鬼了
and now, all of a sudden, I'm some monster.
-我不是这个意思 -那你是什么意思
- That's not what I'm saying. - Then what are you saying?
-这不是我的意思 -你就是这个意思
- That's not what I'm saying. - That is what you're saying!
那你是什么意思
What are you saying, then?
我了解你 简妮
I know you, Janay.
你是个厉害的女人
You're a strong-ass woman, okay?
你不会让任何人 包括我或者别人
You would never let anybody-- me or anybody--
对你做一些你不想做的事
do some shit to you that you wouldn't want them to do.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
所以你必须要清楚她要干什么
So you have to see what she's doing right now.
她想洗♥脑♥你
She's trying to get inside your head,
很明显 她成功了
and obviously, it's fucking working.
我不知道她为什么要这么做
I don't know why she's doing it.
或许她是嫉妒了之类的
Maybe she's fucking jealous or something.
我不知道 但她疯了
I don't know. But she's crazy.
她就是个疯子
She's fucking nuts!
她现在让你觉得你疯了
And now she's got you thinking you're crazy.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy? Are you crazy?
不 我没有
No, I'm not. No, I'm not.
因为你的表现很疯狂
'Cause you acting crazy.
我当时很年轻
I was just-- I was just so young.
我也很年轻
I was young too!
我也很年轻
I was young too, man...
但我绝不会做任何伤害你的事 简妮
but I would never-- I would never do anything to hurt you, Janay, ever.
你是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend.
你也是我最好的朋友
Yeah, you're mine too.
不 她不应该在这里虚度时光
No, she shouldn't be out here past her prime.
她也太下垂了
That's some saggy shit.
别烦她了 她在感受自我
Let her live, bro. She's feeling herself.
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表