剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表
用不了
Can't.
你认真的吗
Are you for real?
我不相信政♥府♥ 你相信吗
I don't trust the government. You do?
卡米尔 你是叫卡米尔吧
Hey, Camille, that's your name, right?
如果你愿意的话 可以用那个软件
Look, if you want, you can use the app.
我手♥机♥上有
I have it on my phone.
真倒霉
This sucks!
要是没有钥匙 我去不了冬季碗
I can't even get into Winter Bowl without my key.
欢迎来到我们的日常生活
Yeah, well, welcome to every day of our lives.
你说这话是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你认识有入场钥匙的女生吗
Do you know one girl that's got a key?
你不认识 我也不认识
You don't. Neither do I.
随便吧
Whatever...
可以了
It's working!
菲利普 看
Philip, look.
我们还在等什么 去抓住那个混♥蛋♥吧
Yo, what are we waiting for? Let's go catch that bitch.
等我们抓住他们了
And then once we catch them,
你把我们带进冬季碗 可以吗
you can get us into Winter Bowl, deal?
-好吧 快点 走吧 -好 走吧
- Fine, come on, let's go. - Yeah, okay, let's go.
见鬼 看
Oh, shit, look!
-法鲁克 -鲁克
- Yo, Farouk! - Yo, 'Rouk!
是法鲁克
Yo, it's Farouk Farouk!
你们好吗
What up?
小屁孩柯特 怎么样
Kirt the Squirt, what up?
别那么叫我 哥们
Yo, don't call me that, bro.
好吧 简妮 你怎么样
Okay, Janay, hi. How are you?
-菲利普 怎么样 哥们 -怎么样 哥们
- Philip, what's up, buddy? - What's up, my buddy?
你们要去干什么
The hell you guys up to, man?
你们看起来像是在执行什么任务一样
It looks like you're on some kind of fucking mission.
哥们 你都不知道 我所有东西都被偷了
Dude, you don't even know. All my shits got jacked.
-什么 -所有东西
- What? - Everything!
有人偷了你的东西
Somebody fucking jacked you?
不 不是那样
No, not like that.
他的东西在卡米尔的包里
Like, his shit was in Camille's bag
早些时候在公园里被人顺手牵羊了
and it got lifted from the park earlier.
该死
Oh, shit.
你见到有谁拿着黄色背包路过吗
You happen to see anyone walk by with, like, a yellow backpack?
什么 没有 我整天都在这里
What? Nah. Nah, and I been here all day.
把这几条街盯得死死的
I got these streets on lock.
法鲁克 那是谁
Yo, Farouk, who is that?
那是英迪格 你认识英迪格的吧
That's Indigo. You know Indigo, right?
-这就认识了 -要抽一口吗
- I'm about to. - Trying to smoke?
这就要抽了
I'm about to.
该死 我也要来
Shit, I'm down too.
-不行 -什么
- No. - What?
-你认真的吗 -怎么了 我要休息一下
- Are you serious? - What--I need a break.
我的袜子还是湿的
Look, my socks are still wet.
我还没拿到我的三明治
I still never got my damn sandwich.
我们得重新部署 卡米尔
We need to regroup, Camille.
-重新部署 -对
- Regroup? - Yes.
我们压根没部署过
We haven't even grouped yet.
听着 卡米尔 我得嗨起来
Listen, Camille, I need to go get high,
所以我要来一口 不好意思
so I'm gonna go do that. Excuse me.
-你好 英迪格 -你好
- Hi, Indigo. - Hey.
-我能来一口吗 -当然
- Um, can I hit that? - Sure.
谢了 我叫柯特
Thanks. My name is Kirt.
到车里抽去 你们在干什么
Yo, smoke it in the car. What are you doing?
到车里去
Get in the car.
你们想抽就抽吧 无所谓
You know what? You--you can go if you want, it's fine.
什么 不 我还没完呢
What? No. What? I'm not done here yet.
哈尼贝尔 我们就把东西留在车里
Honeybear, we're gonna just leave our stuff in the car.
你能帮我们看着吗
Can you watch it for us?
我现在不相信这些嗑嗨了的蠢蛋
'Cause I don't trust these stoned-ass fools right now.
好 我来吧
Yeah, I got you.
等等 你们不来爽爽吗
Wait, you guys aren't coming?
我今天有街上巡逻的任务
Um, I'm gonna be on, uh, street patrol duty!
我会看着的
I'll be watching.
卡米尔 我的背包
Camille, my backpack!
我从来不丢东西
Yo, you know I never fucking lose anything.
真够奇怪的
Like, that's some weird shit!
我是出了名的不丢东西 而现在却丢了东西
I'm known for not losing shit, but I'm here losing shit.
而且我要饿死了
Plus, I'm starving.
现在这一切
Like, this shit-- this whole situation,
都太难了 哥们
it's just hard, man.
怎么艰难了 哥们
How is it hard, bro?
你正坐在车里嗑得正嗨呢
You're just sitting in a van, getting high.
随便吧 随便吧
Whatever. Whatever.
等等
Wait...
法鲁克 这些愚蠢至极的潮牌衬衫是什么
Yo, Farouk, what are these foo-ass Supreme shirts?
别担心 兄弟
Yo, don't worry about it, buddy.
这些钱很容易赚
That's easy money right there.
别碰这些商品 兄弟
Hey, don't touch the merchandise, man.
法鲁克 这是哪种大♥麻♥
Farouk, what kind of weed is this by the way?
放松就行了 史诺普·道格[美国歌♥手]Chill out back there, Snoop Dogg.
你从来不花钱买♥♥
Man, you never buy shit.
这就是免费的那种 老兄
Fuck, it's the free kind, man.
-抽着不一样 -给我来一口 兄弟
- This shit different. - Pass it, dude.
你在后面干什么呢
Yo, what are you doing back there, man?
你在吃它吗
You eating it?
还是不明白你为什么会有这些愚蠢至极的衬衫
Still don't get why you got these bum-ass T-shirts...
别碰我东西了 别打开
Yo, stop touching my shit. Don't open it. Don't open it.
-你这样就不值钱了 -让我看看 兄弟
- You're lowering the value. - Let me see, bro.
你有好多件 况且都是假货
You got so many. They're all fake anyway, son.
这东西成本也就两块钱
This costs like $2 to make.
你这就是在乱花我的钱
Now you fucking with my money, man.
潮牌
Oh, Supreme, oh...
-等等 看 -就在那儿
- Wait, look! - There it is!
站住 该死的贼
Stop! Hey, fucking thief!
-拿着包 -把包还我
- Hold the bag! - Give the bag back!
-怎么了 -等等 不是这个包
- What? - Wait, this isn't it.
什么
What?
抱歉 开玩笑的 别吸毒
Look, sorry, just kidding. Um, don't do drugs!
没错 好好上学
Yeah. Stay in school.
我可去你们的吧
Oh, suck my dick!
-听着呢 -对
- Listening? - Yes.
好了 这里的这个...
All right, this right here is...
-30支 -是的是的
- 30, 30 pack. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你给我带回来一千块钱
You bring me back 1,000 for that.
等等 不不
Wait--wait, no, no.
你给我带回来一千五
You bring back 1,500 for that.
好吗 等等
Right? Wait...
一千块加五百
Call it a G and a half.
我确定一千五就行
Yeah, pretty sure 1,500, buddy.
你都不知道你在说什么
You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
可能实现 但是...
That could be true, but...
把钱带回来就行 这玩意儿爽吗
Just bring back the money. Is this shit lit?
谁是PJ
Yo, where the fuck is PJ?
-谁 -PJ
- Who? - PJ!
拿着这笔挨千刀的钱的人
Trying to get this fucking sh-money.
-挨千刀的 -挨千刀的
- Sh-money? - Sh-money.
面包 毒品 小圆面包
Bread, the dope, the dinner roll.
我理解 老兄
Yeah, I get it, buddy.
英迪格
Hey, Indigo.
你以前玩过滑板吗
Have you ever skated before?
没有
Nah.
或许我可以抽个时间教你
Well, maybe I could teach you how sometime.
你在笑什么
What the fuck are you laughing at?
我本来就教女生怎么玩滑板
I teach women how to skateboard.
如果你们觉得这好笑 那就有麻烦了
Yeah, if y'all think that's funny, y'all got a problem.
我觉得我们大笑的原因是
Uh, I think we're laughing because
看起来柯特想挑逗英迪格
剧集 | 贝蒂 | 导航列表