你是来参加女孩滑板集♥会♥的吗
Yo, are you here for the girl sesh?
-应该是吧 -我说了吧 口口相传 会有人来的
- I guess. - See, I told you. Word of mouth!
你知道现在"口口相传"都是通过互联网 对吧
You know the new word of mouth is the internet, right?
《贝蒂》前情提要
那是谁
Yo, who is that?
-你认识英迪格吧 -这就认识了
- You know Indigo, right? - I'm about to.
我要推你了 我现在要放手了
I'm gonna push you. I'm gonna let go now.
不 天哪
No! Oh, shit!
我正在和这个名为艾什的女孩约会
I'm on this date right now with this girl, Ash.
我不想把这场约会搞砸
I'm trying not to screw it up.
你没有搞砸
You're not screwing it up.
-你好 卡米尔 -怎么样
- Hi, Camille! - Hey, what's up.
看看你 已经在视频里了
Wow, look at you. In the video already.
漂亮姑娘能吸引更多的播放量 你不知道吗
Cute girls get more views. Don't you know that?
-我要跟你谈谈 -等一下
- I need to talk to you. - What, hold up.
有个女的想毁了我
Some girl wants to destroy me,
她现在利用"我也是"运动
and she's just using this Me Too shit
因为她知道这会有用的
because she knows her work.
你得管着点你的嘴
You need to watch your mouth.
你的朋友得管着点他的手
Your boy needs to watch his hands.
你在干什么
Come on, what you doin'?!
-你们记得我把大♥麻♥烟放哪儿了吗 -你的电子大♥麻♥烟吗
- Where'd I leave my pens? - Your weed pens?
我的钱已经到期了
My money's past due.
把剩下的还给我们 这事就算了
Give me what you have left, and we're cool.
所以你打算做点什么
What are you gonna do?
你偷了我的支票 把钥匙给我
You stole a check from me. Give me the keys.
-我的钥匙 -公♥寓♥的钥匙
- My keys? - To the apartment.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
这件事你不能怪自己
You can't blame yourself for this.
怎么样 柯特
What's up, Kirt.
我不想再抗击父权制
I wanna stop fighting the patriarchy
而是开始帮助母权制
and just start helping the matriarchy.
你应该再筹办一场女孩集♥会♥
You should host another one of those girl sessions.
我试过一次 没有人来
I tried that one time. Nobody came.
这就能阻止你再试一次吗
You're really gonna let that stop you from trying again?
你在哪儿啊 你是策划了这一切的人
Where are you at? You literally planned this whole thing.
是我们 去滑板吧
We did. Go skate.
不不 我跟那人聊过了 这是个赔本买♥♥卖♥♥
No, no, I talked to that guy. It's a total bust.
-我们能不能... -不 我们没...
- Are we able to just-- - No, we're running out of--
我可以收集资料 我们可以往下进行
I could get that together, and we can move forward.
不 我们得选个地址
No, we still need to find a site for that development.
我一直跟你说 北布鲁克林的
I keep telling you the old chocolate factory
那家老巧克力工厂很完美
in north Brooklyn is perfect.
都空了十年了
It's been sitting there for ten years.
我也一直跟你说 那地方烂透了
And I keep telling you that that place is a piece of shit.
根本不值
It's not worth it.
会一直空下去
That place is gonna sit there forever.
珍妮 那是巧克力工厂
Jeanne, it's a chocolate factory.
大家都喜欢有故事的地方
Everyone loves a place with a story.
谢谢你 布莱恩 我真应该买♥♥一栋1000万的楼
Thank you, Brian, I really should buy a $10 million building
只是因为它有段没人在乎的历史
because it has a story that nobody cares about.
我孩子来了 我得挂了
Listen, my kid is here. I gotta jump.
-抱歉 英迪 -你好
- Sorry, Indi. - Hi.
-怎么了 -我想给你这个
- What's up? - I wanted to give you this.
-这是什么 -是我的支票
- What's this? - It's my check.
我签给你了
I signed it over to you.
我会一直从我的支票里打钱给你
And I'm gonna keep giving you money from all of my checks
直到我们两清
until we're square.
真的吗 宝贝
Really, sweetheart?
食品店吗
Key Food?
我确实在那里打工 所以我不知道...
Well, this is what I'm doing now, so I don't really know--
你现在是个打工人 这挺好的
Okay, you're an essential worker, and that's great.
但我送你去布里尔利学校读书
But I did not pay for Brearley
不是为了让你把饮料装到冰箱里的
so that you can be putting Snapples into fridges.
我不在乎你去不去提现
Well, I don't care if you cash it or not,
但我得走了
but I gotta go.
你不值得如此
You're better than this.
这个呢
What about this one?
我才不要操蓝精灵
I'm not trying to fuck a Smurf.
好吧 某人很暴躁呢
Okay, then. Someone's cranky.
Com Deus me deito, com Deus me levanto ?
Comigo eu calo, comigo eu canto ?
Eu bato um papo, eu bato um ponto ?
Eu tomo um drinque, eu fico tonto ?
贝蒂
第二季 第一集
Com Deus me deito, com Deus me levanto ?
英迪格 兄弟
Indigo. Dude.
我们五分钟前就下班了
We got off shift five minutes ago.
简妮来了 我们走吧
Janay's here. Let's go!
Com Deus me deito, com Deus me levanto ?
Comigo eu calo, comigo eu canto ?
天啊
Oh, God.
你到底在里面干什么
Fuck were you doing in there anyway?
Comigo eu calo, comigo eu canto ?
这个真好
Ooh, that's nice.
你好女士 你叫的管道工吗
Hello, ma'am. You call a plumber?
我想铺一些管子
I'm trying to lay some pipe.
Comigo eu canto ?
Eu bato um papo, eu bato um ponto ?
Eu tomo um drinque, eu fico tonto ?
Com Deus me deito, com Deus me levanto ?
Comigo eu calo, comigo eu canto ?
如果你需要我推荐任何产品的话 请告诉我
Now, let me know if you want me to suggest any products.
这里的所有东西我都用过
I've literally used everything in here.
放到我的身体里
In my body.
你为什么这么害怕 没事的
Why are you so scared? It's fine.
过来
Come here. Come here.
这个呢 很可爱
What about this one? It's cute.
开始了 你可以和她一起跳舞
Ooh, there it goes. Yeah, you could salsa with her.
给你 感受一下
Here, feel it, feel it.
这是个什么地方
What is this place?
-是性用品店 -这是合法的吗
- It's a sex shop. - That's legal?
是的 卡米尔 总有一天
Yes, Camille, and one day,
你准备好了 我就带你进去
when you're ready, I'll take you inside.
我怎么知道我准备好了
How will I know when I'm ready?
选的好 我有一个
Great choice. I have one.
会颠覆你的世界 好好享受
It's life-changing. Enjoy.
谢谢你 他们怎么知道我们来了
Thank you. How'd they know we were here?
我给简妮发信息了
I texted Janay.
来吧 泰格 我们来看看
Come on, Tiger, let's see it, baby.
来吧 泰格 不
Come on, Tiger. Oh, no.
真酷
Atta girl.
好了 我知道了
Okay. I feel you.
我就说说 我们进去吧
I'm just saying, let's get it.
别玩脱了
Yeah, stay hydrated.
丁当兄弟
Tweedledum. Tweedledee.
I'm a big deal, Google me ?
Everything real, Google me ?
Google me, Google me, Google me ?
One, two, three, I'm a big deal, Google me ?
Keep it real, I been true to me ?
Been out in the fields, this ain't new to me ?
No, I'm new to you, don't be confused ?
I got accolades and Google got proof ?
I create the wave, they do what I do ?
Can't do it like me, though, I'm the idol ?
I got swagger, grace, sauce with manners ?
Let 'em hate, the hate be standard ?
I'll be great, the wastes don't matter ?
Google me babes, see how my ting patterned ?
I'm a big deal, Google me ?
No time to chill, Google me ?
Everything real, Google me ?
Google me, Google me, Google me ?
I'm a big deal, Google me ?
你得再来一次
Okay. You gotta redo it.
-你什么意思 -我角度没选好
- What do you mean? - I messed up the angle.
Google me, Google me, Google me ?
-你刚才没看到我吗 -我当然看到你了
- Did you not just see me there? - Of course I saw you.
所以我才没撞你
That's why I didn't hit you.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking dick.
这些人很有钱
These men are, like, rich rich.
他们只想让你和他们聊天
Like, they just wanna hear you talk to them
然后 你懂的
and, like, you know...
你最多拿过什么
What's the most you ever got?
有一次我听他讲述匆促乐团
One time I got a fat stack for just listening to this guy
就给了我一大笔钱
talk about a band called Rush.