剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I think it's great for you, honestly. I do.
对你来说这是个好事 我真心这样想
Yeah. And you love cooking, so it's...
是的 而且你喜欢料理 所以...
Exactly. It'll ground you.
没错 艾登说得很对
OK, so why do I feel like we're living in
好吧 那为什么我感觉我现在
an Eastern European silent film right now?
在一部东欧默片里呢
Hey, hey, it's OK. It's not OK.
没关系的 这分明很有关系
Josh is making plans, which is great,
乔什在做计划 这很好
but we should all be making plans!
但我们所有人都应该在做计划
Guys!
各位
What the hell's going on?
发生什么事了
Guys!
各位
I got a week to live.
我只剩一周可活了
That's...
这真是
That's not something people say in real life.
这真是现实生活中人们不会说出口的话啊
Yeah, but I'm saying it to you.
是的 但我现在在告诉你
I don't understand.
我不明白
Did we really think that I would just come back
我们真的觉得我可以就这么一身轻松地
and be human with no consequences?
变回人类 没有丝毫代价吗
What has ever led us to believe that life is that simple?
生活哪有如此一帆风顺的时候
Is it something in Sally's spell?
是莎莉的咒语出了问题吗
No, it's the years that I cheated.
不是 是我多"活"了这两百年
They're all catching up with me.
现在是时候还债了
That's all.
如此而已
"That's all." Like it's nothing!
说得就跟没什么大不了似的
No, it's-- That's not what I mean, Nora.
不 我不是这个意思 诺拉
I mean...
我是说
...if I've got a week,
如果我只剩一周可活
well, then let's live that week, you know?
那就让我们好好享受那一周
Let's be together!
让我们相互陪伴
Let's find something to laugh about.
让我们开怀大笑
Let's eat a little less meat.
让我们少吃点肉
Or let's celebrate your baby!
还有让我们庆祝你们要有宝宝了
That's what I care about!
这才是我所关心的
What? I never said anything to you.
什么 我没跟你提过
OK-- I thought that you knew and you just weren't telling me.
我以为你知道 只是想瞒着我
I just... OK, look.
我只是 好吧 听着
What happened is, I smelled it, you know,
事实上 是我闻到了
when I was still me,
在我还是吸血鬼的时候
and I--I smelled the extra blood.
我 我闻到了额外的血液
The heartbeat... I could hear the...
心跳 我能听到
Heartbeat? And it's a good heartbeat!
心跳 非常健康的心跳
Come on! This is a good thing, isn't it?
别这样 这是个好事情 不是吗
I'm just gonna give you guys a minute!
我留你们俩单独谈谈吧
This is why I didn't know how to tell you.
这就是为什么我不知道如何跟你说
How are you feeling? Are you OK?
你现在感觉怎么样 你还好吗
I am.
我没事
I wasn't sure this was what I wanted,
我不确定这是我想要的
after everything.
在所有事情发生之后
But I do.
但我想要这个孩子
It's intense!
这感觉很强烈
It's like this primal feeling just took over,
像是一种原始的情感占据了我的心
and I know that I could do this.
我知道我可以做到
Are you OK?
你还好吗
I know that it's crazy.
我知道这很疯狂
Yeah...
当然
We should be institutionalized!
我们本来就是一对疯子夫妇
We're having a baby?
我们要有孩子了吗
You're very good at this.
你很擅长这个
Well, no, it's you! I don't have to do anything.
才不是 你才擅长 我什么都不用做
Bartender!
酒保
Can we get another one over here?
能再给我们上杯酒吗
I couldn't. Yeah, you can!
我不行了 你当然可以
Last one, all right? And then...
最后一杯 好吗 然后
I'm coming back.
我马上回来
So, what's the plan, chief?
有什么打算呢 哥们
What's the plan for cleaning up?
想好要怎么处理后事了吗
What are you gonna do with the body, all that?
处理尸体什么的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Look, junior, 40 minutes from now,
听着 小屁孩 四十分钟后
you're gonna find yourself crumpled on her bedroom floor,
你会在她的浴室地板上崩溃着
every drop of her blood in your belly,
胃里装满了她的血液
no idea how you got there,
完全不知道你是怎么到那儿的
no idea what to do next.
完全不知道下一步该怎么办
What are you?
你是谁
I'm you,
我就是你
give or take 200 years.
差不多两百岁了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Oh my God, humans are stupid!
天呐 愚蠢的人类
OK, listen, listen, listen.
听着 听我说
You need someone to check in with, and get on bagged blood.
你得去找个人 拿些袋装血
You hear me? Bagged blood.
听见了吗 袋装血
It tastes like ass, and you're not gonna want it as much,
那玩意不好喝 你不会想多喝几口的
but it will dial down your intake.
不过它能减少你的食量
That worked for you?
那对你管用吗
Nothing worked for me.
什么都对我不管用
So, seriously, how do I skip all this and get to be you?
说真的 我要怎么跳过这步直接到你那境界
No, because I already know I can't do this.
算了 我知道我做不到的
I'm not a monster.
我不是怪物
How can I become human again?
我要怎么再变回人
It is something that I've wanted for decades, for centuries.
那可是我数十年 数百年来的愿望
That's all I could think about.
我日思夜想的都是
"How can I be the man that I was?"
"我该如何变回过去的自己"
Yeah.
没错
And now...
而现在...
All I can think about is, uh,
我只想
going back.
回到过去
Very, very good! What the hell?
好 好极了 怎么回事
Good. Yeah! Now, listen to me, Son.
就是这样 听我说 孩子
You're going to turn me.
你要把我变成吸血鬼
I don't think I'm gonna take that job.
我打算辞职了
Why? Ah, it's just, uh, working in a restaurant is...
为什么 只是 在饭店工作...
We're having a baby.
我们要有孩子了
I can't pull restaurant hours.
我不能兼顾饭店的工作
Well, we'll figure it out. It's what you wanna do.
我们能搞定的 你喜欢那份工作
Yeah, I know, but I can find another job.
我知道 不过我会找到别的工作的
But it's not just about the job.
但这不是工作的问题
This was something that was gonna make you happy.
这份工作本该让你感到快乐的
Yeah, but, I mean,
是啊 可是...
well, we're having a baby!
我们要有孩子啦
And does that make you happy?
这让你感到开心吗
What?
什么
Of course, it does.
当然开心了
I'm elated. I just wanna think about this practically.
我高兴坏了 我只是想考虑问题更实际些
I mean, I can't take a job
我不能去做一份
that takes me away from the house for 18 hours a day.
让我一天有18个小时不在家的工作
Besides, you know, I was thinking, um...
还有 我在考虑...
I was thinking about maybe trying some kind of medication.
我在考虑要不要试试药物治疗
Whatever the closest Josh, you and Sally
最接近... 乔什 你和莎莉
already talked about this.
已经讨论过这个问题了
You can do this yourself.
你自己可以做到的
You can already do this.
你已经能克制住自己了
Nora... You don't need medication.
诺拉 你不需要治疗
Nora...
诺拉...
I killed 9 people last week.
上周我杀了九个人
You did it to protect me.
你那么做是为了保护我
Aren't you scared?
你不害怕吗
Doesn't that scare you?
这不会让你感到害怕吗
I mean, you are gonna be this amazing force,
你将变成一股惊人的力量
this incredible mom!
成为一位不可思议的妈妈
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表