剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Josh, I know, but when you scratched me,
乔什 我知道 但你挠我的时候
you had no control over yourself.
你也无法自控了
You could've killed me.
你也有可能杀了我
Yeah, but I never would. No way! I--
是的 但我决不会那么做 不可能
I know that! But we've been there before, OK?
我知道 但我们经历过了
The unpredictable nature of what we are.
我们自身就是难以捉摸的
We know what that is.
我们知道那是怎么回事
He's gone through the worst of it.
他最糟糕的阶段已经过去了
I mean, look at him now.
我是说 你现在看看他
Josh, things can get better, maybe not perfect, but better.
乔什 事情不一定变得完美 但会好起来
Look, I know it's a lot to ask for, but...
我知道我这样有点奢求
what do you say?
你怎么看
I gotta jog it out.
我得去慢跑了
Is that good? It's not a "No."
这是好现象吗 起码不赖
Oh, great! It's Sally.
太好了 莎莉来了
OK, before I begin, I just want to reiterate how sorry I am
首先我想重申一下 我很抱歉
about how things ended last time.
上次的事情最后闹成那样
Your flesh, your brains,
你的躯体 你的大脑
totally safe, as are any pets.
非常的安全 绝对安全
You wonder why I told you to stay away?
知道我为什么叫你离我远点了吗
Oh, right. But now I'm back to being old Sally,
是的 但我现在变回以前的莎莉了
regular, old, boring ghost Sally.
平平常常 无聊的鬼魂莎莉
The one who shredded Nick and killed my entire support group?
就是把尼克撕碎 并把整个互助小组杀掉的
That regular, boring?
那个普通无聊的莎莉吗
I see we still have some issues to work through.
我感觉我们有些问题需要解决
Why are you here?
你来这干吗
I really need your help, Zoe.
我真的需要你的帮助 佐伊
I know that I've said this many, many times before,
我知道我这样说过很多遍了
but something really awful happened
但有个小女孩在家里
to a little girl in her house.
遇到了很可怕的事情
Why? What'd you do to her?
怎么了 你对她做了什么
I didn't do anything!
我什么也没做
A group of chanting cult ladies did. I just watched.
是一群念咒的邪教♥徒♥做的 我只在旁边看着
Not helping your case.
这样更说服不了我了
I watched because I couldn't stop them.
我只能看着是因为我无法阻止他们
Was someone holding your non-corporeal form down?
下面有人控制着你的灵魂吗
Were you trapped in a salt box? I don't follow.
还是你困在一个盐罐里了 我不懂
Look, I need to help her now. I need to!
听着 我现在就得帮她 必须帮她
What if her soul is still out there?
如果她的灵魂还在外边怎么办
What if she's never gotten her door?
如果她永远也等不到她的门了怎么办
What if that group of cult leaders kidnapped her,
如果那帮邪教♥徒♥绑♥架♥了她
and then made her a sister bride
让她当了童养媳
and forced her to live in a tent.
还强迫她住在帐篷里怎么办
OK, fine! I'll do it.
好吧 我答应
Really?
真的吗
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
I'm so sorry!
很抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是有意吓你的
Listen, I'm like you.
听着 我和你一样
I'm a wolf, but you, you're pregnant.
我也是狼人 但你怀孕了
I just wish I knew with what.
我只想知道怀的是什么
I'm sorry, I'm new to this.
抱歉 我还是个新手
I'm not used to meeting people who understand.
我还没遇到过能理解我的人
And how did you know what I was?
你怎么知道我是狼人的
I mean, I'm standing right next to you, pregnant and a werewolf,
我正站在你旁边 是个怀孕的狼人
and I can't smell you.
但我闻不到你的气味
Yeah, I've been one longer.
我当了很长时间的狼人了
Normally, I wouldn't come up to you,
通常我不会主动找你的
but I got a hit of...
但我感觉到了恐惧
fear, distress, maybe.
也许还有痛苦
Yup, that's me in nutshell.
没错 简而言之就是这样
I'm sorry this happened to you.
我很抱歉在你身上发生了这样的事
I hate that thing for what it did to me,
我恨透了那个对我这样做的狼人
so how is it possible for me to be grateful too.
所以我又怎么会感激他呢
How--how do you mean?
什么意思
My husband and I had this great life.
我丈夫和我有着幸福的生活
We just had this one giant hole. We couldn't conceive.
只是有一件烦心事 我们无法怀孕
I'm lousy at making babies.
我不擅长怀孕这件事
How long had you been trying?
你们努力了多久
Five years!
五年
IUI, IVF, shots in my ass, adoption agencies,
人工受精 试管受精 激素注射 收养
just one month of heartbreak after another.
一月接一月的伤心
And then we went glamping in the Berkshires for his birthday,
我们去波克夏豪华露营为他庆生时
and that thing got us.
那东西袭击了我们
It's a miracle we survived.
我们能活下来就是奇迹
Your husband, he's one too?
你丈夫 他也是狼人吗
Yeah! Andrew.
是的 他叫安德鲁
After the first turn, I told him:
在第一次变身以后 我跟他说
"I never wanted to go through that kind of pain again.
我再也不想经历那种痛苦了
"I'd rather die than go through it."
宁死也不想再经历了
And then this happened.
然后我怀孕了
That was 3 months ago.
三个月前
This is you at 3 months?
你才怀孕三个月
I know!
我知道
It's more like 10 months,
看着像十个月
but every turn, I don't know how it survives,
我不知道它是怎样在每次变身中活下来
but we do.
但我们活下来了
Have you seen a doctor?
你去看过医生了吗
No, not since the first turn.
没有 第一次变身后就没去过
I'm afraid of what they'll find.
我怕他们会发现什么
My wife is a nurse. Let's go to the hospital.
我妻子是个护士 我们去医院吧
We'll start with an ultrasound. We'll see what you're having.
我们先做个超声波检测 看看你怀了什么
Are we talking gender or species?
你是在说性别还是物种
You have keys in your hand like you're leaving.
你手拿着钥匙是正要走吗
I do, but, oh, you know what, um,
确实 但你知道吗
I completely forgot.
我完全忘记了
I was gonna call you to reschedule.
我本想给你打电♥话♥改个时间
I ditched a faculty meeting to plan this vacation.
为了这次假期我把教工会都推掉了
I know. I'm sorry, work called, and it's crazy.
我知道 抱歉 工作的事 很疯狂
It's an all-hands kind of thing.
但是全体都得去
I just got off the phone with Nora.
我刚和诺拉通过电♥话♥
She says it's a ghost town?
她说医院没人了吗
It's because it's a different wing.
那是因为我们所在的病区不一样
Mmhmm... So...
好吧 那么
Look, I already put in for these 2 weeks off.
听着 我已经请了两个星期的假了
I need to book something.
我得预定点什么
My clicker finger, it's getting itchy.
我的手指头已经痒了
Mine too, seriously!
我也是 真的
And I am so sorry for being an idiot,
很抱歉我这么蠢
but sometime very soon we are going to sit down
但不久我们就能坐下来
and we are gonna have maps
打开地图
and brochures and thumbtacks and...
再找些旅游手册和图钉
I don't need thumbtacks. I need some reservations!
我不需要图钉 我要预定
And we will make them, I promise.
我们很快就会那么做 我保证
That's what you said when we made this plan!
之前你就是这么说的
Have I ever told you how amazing you are?
我说过你有多迷人吗
You are so beautiful! I hate you.
你太漂亮了 我讨厌你
Anything new on the home front?
家里有什么新鲜事吗
I moved! Oh, nice! Yeah!
我搬家了 很好
Makes sense, a fresh start. Where to?
说得通 一个新的开始 搬去哪了
Oh, somewhere I didn't find parts of Nick
当我每次给花浇水时
every time I watered the plants.
看不到尼克影子的地方
Sorry.
抱歉
He was a really great guy.
他真的是个好小伙
Yeah, he was! Until he wasn't.
在他死之前他确实是
What about the neighbours?
邻居怎么样
New neighbours? Anyone nice? Single?
有新邻居吗 单身好小伙
How about we just stick to your little Nancy Drew project.
我们还是专注于你的南茜·朱尔计划上吧
Did you find something?
找到什么了吗
City records say your house
城市记录上写着你的房♥子
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表