剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
You don't care about everyone that I've killed.
你压根不在乎那些死在我手上的人
The thing that you can't get past
你接受不了的是
is the one that you killed.
你杀了我们的宝贝儿子这一事实
But that wasn't your fault. It was Bishop's.
但那不是你的错 是比索普的错
He made you what you are,
他把你变成了现在的你
just like I made Kenny!
正如我对肯尼所做的一样
But this isn't about him, and it isn't about me.
但这跟他无关 跟我也无关
It is about you.
这一切都是因为你
No, it's about Isaac,
不 这都是因为艾萨克
and it has always been about Isaac.
原因一直在艾萨克身上
All I did was forgive you.
而我却轻易地原谅你了
That's what you hate.
这就是你怨恨我的原因
And I do. Suzanna, I forgive you.
但我是真心的 苏珊娜 我原谅你了
Isaac was our child. We were his parents!
艾萨克是我们的孩子 我们是他的父母
We are supposed to protect him!
我们本该保护他不受任何伤害
You did your best to protect him,
你已尽力保护他了
and I forgive you.
所以我原谅你了
This is your son?
这就是你的儿子吗
This is your son. I want you to know how this feels.
这就是你的儿子 我要让你知道这种感觉
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Stop staying that!
住嘴
Forgive yourself.
原谅你自己吧
Don't tell me how to grieve!
用不着你教我如何去哀悼
Forgive yourself.
原谅你自己
No!
绝不
Forgive yourself.
原谅你自己
Where did you go?
你去哪了
It was a long night.
昨晚发生了很多事
How are they?
他们怎么样了
Josh is upstairs sleeping.
乔什在楼上休息
Sally's...
莎莉...
Oh no!
不
Oh no, no, no, no!
不不不
How long has she been like this?
她昏过去多久了
Almost since she got back.
一回来就这样了
I think she was keeping a lid on it, so you wouldn't worry.
她只是在强撑 免得让你担心
OK, she's gonna bounce back, right?
好吧 但她会回过神来的 对吧
She always bounces back.
她总会好起来的
Sally, you're gonna be OK. You gotta be.
莎莉 你会好起来的 一定要好起来
What did you want me to remember?
你想让我记起什么
You helped me, Sally.
你救过我的命 莎莉
You always help me.
你永远都是我的救赎
I never should've let her stay.
我不该让她留下来的
She wanted to help.
她想出一份力
I told her not to possess wolves.
我说了让她别附身狼人
She knows what it does to her, and I told her to leave.
她知道这伤害很大 我说了让她走的
She was never gonna leave you.
她绝对不会抛下你一个人走的
Yeah, but why would she do something so stupid?
没错 但她为什么要做这样的蠢事
Because she's in love with you, you dummy.
因为她爱你 你个蠢蛋
You think Sally's been acting weird around you
你不是觉得自从莎莉回来后
since she's been back?
对你的态度都怪怪的吗
She has.
这是真的
Because in that other life, you and Sally were in love.
因为在另一个时空 你和莎莉相爱了
Well, why wouldn't she tell me?
她为什么不告诉我
We have to make sure she gets better
我们要让她好起来
so she can tell you herself.
好让她亲口告诉你原因
I will.
我会的
I would do anything for her.
为她 我愿付出一切
No, let me go!
不 放我走
Let me go!
放我走
The blood of the child revives us.
此子之血使我们复活
No!
不
Josh?
乔什
Aidan! Nora!
艾登 诺拉
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表