剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
if I hadn't gone through it myself.
我不会逼你体验这种经历
Suzanna, you have to forgive me.
苏珊娜 请你原谅我
Please, please forgive me.
求求你 请你原谅我
How can I forgive you
你让我如何原谅你
when I don't think you fully understand what you've done?
你没意识到你的罪孽有多深重
I am filth.
我是渣滓
And you have never met anyone
你不会遇到
who has hated so much what he is.
比我更厌恶自己的人了
And that's why you gave me hope.
因此 你给了我希望
Please...
求求你
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Someone has to forgive me.
必须有人原谅我
Enough!
够了
I have a name to give you as well.
有件事我得向你坦白
That of my very first kill.
他是我杀掉的第一个人
The name, it still tortures me.
他的名字一直在折磨着我
It's Isaac.
艾萨克
I murdered our son!
我杀了我们的儿子
I killed our little boy.
是我杀了我们的儿子
What?
什么
That can't be! You...
这不可能 你...
That's not true. You told me that Isaac died a grandfather.
这不是真的 你说过艾萨克是自然老死的
I lied.
我骗了你
And because of what we are,
出于我们的本能
I drained every last drop from his tiny body.
我把他的血吸得一滴不剩
No!
不
Not Isaac! Not Isaac!
别是艾萨克 别是他啊
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
You should go.
你该离开
You should go.
你该离开
Oh, Josh!
乔什
You should go downstairs.
你该回到楼下去
You should go back downstairs.
你该回到楼下去
I know, I know.
我知道
This is a bad idea.
我们不该这样
Josh. It's fine.
乔什 没事的
No, please, please.
不 别这样
No, please. I want you to go downstairs.
别这样 我希望你下楼去
No, please.
不 不
Enough, please.
够了 别这样
Stop. No, Josh! Josh, stop! Stop it! Get off of me!
住手 乔什 住手 走开
Oh my God! Get away from me!
天呐 离我远一点
Christ! Get out! Just get out!
你给我出去 出去
Oh my God! I don't know what you are.
我的天 你到底是谁
I'm so... Get out!
我很... 出去
I'm so sorry! Oh my God!
真对不起 我的老天
Please don't go.
请别离开我
I'm scared, Josh.
我很害怕 乔什
I'm scared of you.
我怕的是你
Find a way to deal with what you are,
想办法应付自己的狼性吧
Cause I can't.
我办不到
Four years, Malik.
四年了 马利克
Four years.
四年了
Do you have any idea how much longer those years feel
看着你在无望的恋情中无法自拔
when I'm watching you stumble through your doomed relationship
同时还痴迷于口腔卫生
and your obsession with oral hygiene,
你知道吗 这四年的时间
day in and day out?
是有多么漫长
Oh my God, I'm stuck here! I'm stuck here!
我去 我被困在这儿了
Donna was right. The tether snapped.
多娜说得没错 界限被打破了
I'm stuck here.
我被困在这儿了
I'm never going home!
我回不去了
There's gotta be a way to get through to you.
总该有办法回去的
I can't live like this, Sally!
我不想这样活着 莎莉
I can't live here!
我不能住在这儿
Am I really meant to be reliving this
难道我要重温这段日子
for all freaking eternity?
直到特么的永远么
Oh my God!
我的天呐
Damn it!
该死
This is the night I die!
这就是我死的那晚
Oh my God!
天呐
Oh my God! Oh my God!
天呐 天呐
Sally, where are you?
莎莉 你在哪儿
You gotta run. He's coming. Run! He's coming!
快逃 他要过来了 快逃啊
Hey! Thought we were watching a movie.
我们不是要一起看电影的吗
He's gonna kill you.
他会杀了你
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表