剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, my God! Josh!
天呐 乔什
Oh, my God!
天呐
It's OK!
没事了
I'm here!
我在这
You're safe now. Do you hear me?
你现在安全了 听见了吗
We'll always keep you safe.
我们会一直保护你的安全的
Here you go!
给你
Your blend, and it's loaded with honey,
混合茶 还加了蜂蜜
just the way you like it.
是你喜欢的味道
There's not really any food in the house though.
这房♥子里几乎没什么食物
I've only been sleeping here
我只有在医院里
when I work back-to-back days at the hospital.
连续工作几天时才会住这里
Aidan and I kind of worked out a schedule,
艾登和我准备定个计划
but I can go out and get you something.
但我可以出去给你买♥♥点东西
Anything you want!
任何你想要的东西都可以
Even that turkey jerky that's so high in nitrates
即使是含过多硝酸盐
that it's too dangerous for human consumption,
对人类健康不利的火鸡肉干
you know, if that's what you wanted.
如果你想要的话
I don't think I can eat right now.
我现在吃不下东西
Right. Uh, well, that's--that's OK!
好吧 没关系的
Do you, uh, do you just wanna, maybe, go to bed?
那你想睡觉吗
Is it time for bed?
都到该睡觉的时间了吗
I'm sorry! I'm-- I don't know what to do.
抱歉 我不知道该怎么做了
I'm so happy you're home, and I want to take care of you!
我很高兴你在家 我想照顾你
Yeah, I know! You are!
我知道 你正在照顾我
Nora, it's just..
诺拉
Sally!
莎莉
You're here!
你在这
What keeps happening to you?
你到底出什么事了
Well, I can't just-- Why-- How are you here right now?
我不能 你们现在怎么会在这里
I left you all in the woods with an impaled werewolf corpse.
我把你们和一头钉死的狼尸体留在森林里
Well, you were gone! We didn't know what to do!
你不见了 我们不知道该干什么了
So when Aidan realized that Josh was inside of the wolf,
当艾登意识到乔什就在那只狼的身体里
we just-we pulled him out!
我们就把他拽出来了
You pulled him out?
你们把他拽出来了
Yeah! And it was really gross, if you must know.
是的 如果你想知道的话 很恶心
I wasn't finished, Nora. The spell wasn't finished.
诺拉 咒语还没完成
You shouldn't have done anything without me!
你不应该在没有我的情况下做任何事的
Why didn't you just We didn't know where you were!
为什么不 我们不知道你去哪了
We couldn't just wait,
我们不能干等着
not after everything that he went through!
尤其是他发生了那么多事以后
And besides, even if there was more to it, Josh is here.
而且还有什么要做的 乔什就在这
He's home! And it's all because of you!
他回家了 都得感谢你
I don't know! I mean, the magic, it's all so new.
我不知道 这是个新魔法
I'm just flying on instinct here. What if Aidan was right?
我只是凭直觉 万一艾登是对的怎么办
Maybe I shouldn't have messed with everything so soon.
也许我不该这么早就胡乱做这些事
Listen to me, OK? You were right. You saved him.
听我说 你是对的 你救了他
I'm sorry I doubted you.
我很抱歉我曾怀疑过你
You OK?
你还好吗
I'm here.
我已经在这了
You know what? I think we should be celebrating
你猜怎么着 我觉得我们应该用
with something stronger than tea!
比茶更烈的东西庆祝一下
Yes!
没错
Welcome home!
欢迎回家
Aidan?
艾登
Hi, I know it's late. Um...
我知道这有点晚了
How did you find me here?
你怎么找到我的
Oh, I only had to call a few hotels.
我就给酒店打了几个电♥话♥
I knew that you would want something with history.
我知道你就会住在有历史的酒店里
Uh, but we didn't really get to finish our talk the other day,
但那天我们的谈话还没有完成
and there's a lot left to be said, don't you think?
还有很多需要说的 不是吗
Sorry! Um, come in!
抱歉 进来吧
I don't really get to do a lot of inviting,
我不太习惯邀请别人
so it kind of saps the etiquette out of a girl.
所以真是有失礼节
Is everything ok with your friend?
你的朋友还好吗
Yeah! Actually, things seem to be on the upswing.
是的 实际上事情发展得还不错
Thank you for asking.
感谢问候
Um, I guess, I just needed to ask you again...
我猜我得再问你一遍
Why I stayed away?
我为什么不回来吗
And I know that I might not have the right--
我知道也许我不该问
No, that's not true.
不是这样的
Of course, you do. I made promises to you.
你当然可以问 我跟你承诺过
So why didn't we... We--we could've tried,
那我们为什么不 我们可以试着
tried to build a life together,
试着在一起生活
and no matter how perverted an existence it might've been,
不管生活变得多不正常
it still would've been us.
我们还是我们
No...
不
Not with Bishop by your side.
你和比索普一伙时就不行
When he turned me,
他转化我时
he said it was a gift for you...
说这是给你的一份礼物
...but you know that Bishop is a brutal man
但你知道比索普是个多残忍♥的人
and he mistreated me.
他还虐待我
I would rather not talk about it.
我真不想谈这个了
He decided I was not worthy of his son,
他说我配不上他的儿子
and I had no choice but to believe him.
我别无选择只能相信他
I got the sense that a son
我能感觉到
was worth a lot more to him than a daughter.
对他来说儿子比女儿重要得多
It, uh, it was a complicated relationship,
这之间的关系很复杂
and it was all the way till the end.
向来如此
I didn't believe it
当我听说他死时
when I heard that he was dead,
我根本不信
till they told me that you were the one that killed him.
直到他们告诉我是你杀了他
I know that this,
我知道
you and me here, is a lot,
我们之间发生了很多事
but with Bishop gone and the virus nearly wiping us out,
但比索普死了 病毒差点让我们灭绝
I had to come back home.
我必须得回家
There was just too many unanswered questions.
有太多的未解决的问题
And I really meant
之前我对你说的那些话
what I said to you all those years ago.
我是认真的
I wanted you to go on with your life.
我只是想让你继续你的生活
I just didn't know that death would take me from you so soon.
没想到死亡这么快就把我从你身边带走了
Hold on for a second. Can I ask what's going on?
等一下 我能问问发生了什么吗
I don't really understand this.
我真搞不懂
What, we're just gonna live in the same city,
怎么 我们就住在同一所城市
and we're eventually, I don't know,
而我们终于 我不知道
we're gonna settle in to having a platonic meal together
终于可以可以共进一顿理想的晚餐
or however many brunches it takes
或是一顿很丰盛的晚餐
for 2 people to catch up on the past 2 centuries. Is that...
而我们可以叙旧 谈论两世纪以来的事
I think we just let the past stay in the past.
我想我们还是让过去的事就过去吧
Look, you have friends.
你有朋友
You have a home, a whole life,
有家 有个完整的生活
something of your own.
这些都属于你
And I'm really glad!
我为你感到高兴
Good night, Aidan.
晚安 艾登
Gripping stuff!
真是扣人心弦
Evidently! I'm really sorry to wake you up,
很明显 很抱歉我把你吵醒了
but you're in my bed, so...
但你躺在我的床上 所以
Nora let me in.
诺拉让我进来的
Oh, I saw Josh! Nora seems so happy!
我看见乔什了 诺拉看起来很开心
It's great news about his mom pulling through.
他的妈妈渡过难关了真是让人欣慰
Oh my God, yeah! Totally awesome!
天呐 是的 很好
I wanted to surprise you.
我本想给你个惊喜
What?
怎么样
OK, it's not as awesome a reveal when there's highlighter ink
好吧 我上身涂了那么多的荧光笔墨水
smeared all over the upper portion of my body, but...
还真是没那么好
Where were you? Nora wasn't sure.
你去哪了 诺拉不知道
Uh, I was out for a walk.
我出去散步了
I kind of figured I'd let the newlyweds,
我觉得我该给新婚夫妻
you know, have a little space.
腾出点空间来
Right! And...
没错 而且
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表