剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human...
《我欲为人》前情回顾
I want you to turn me.
我想让你转化我
What did you do?
你干了些什么
Run!
快跑
I saw your father today.
我今天看见你父亲了
Aidan? Did you tell him?
艾登 你告诉他了吗
That his little boy's grown up to run Boston?
他的小儿子已长大并要管理波士顿这事吗
No. OK, good.
我没说 很好
I lost my best friend.
我失去了我最好的朋友
I think I can help him. What did you say?
我觉得我能帮助他 你说什么
Donna's magic is what got Josh into this.
是唐娜的魔法让乔什变成这样的
I'm so sorry!
对不起
You're safe now. The spell wasn't finished.
你安全了 咒语还没有完成
You shouldn't have done anything without me.
你不应该擅自这样做的
We don't know where you were.
我们不知道你当时在哪
We couldn't just wait.
在他经历了那些以后
Not after everything he went through!
我们不能坐以待毙
You know I love that ring.
你知道我喜欢那个戒指
Then where the hell is it?
那它在哪儿呢
I told you! It fell!
我说过了 它掉下去了
No! Not again.
不 你不能再这么做了
Ah! God, that felt good, didn't it?
天呐 这感觉真好 不是吗
Whoo! I am a little flushed.
我有点兴奋了
We're a good team, aren't we?
我们是个不错的组合 不是吗
Sally...
莎莉
Hey...
醒醒
You've been reading that book for 2 days.
那本书你已经读了两天了
So don't you think it time to come up for air?
你不觉得你该喘口气了吗
Yeah. Can't. Get rid of it.
不行 快把它扔了吧
Take it back and bury it in the soup rubble where you found it,
把它带回到那堆废墟 赶紧埋了
because it's bad juju.
这不是个好东西
Look, this isn't an encyclopedia of evil.
听着 这不是邪恶的百科全书
I need to find out what I am now,
我得查清我现在究竟是什么
what I can do,
我能做些什么
aside from yanking weapons out of menstrual blood.
除了在经血中拔出武器外
I love that we have the kind of relationship
我很高兴我们的关系能好到
where we can discuss, uh...
早晨一起来
menses first thing in the morning.
就谈论月经这种话题
But when your pupils roll back into your face,
但你眼球不停转来转去
and you're growling...
而且还在咆哮
I was resting my eyes.
我只是在闭目养神
But it's terrifying when you rest your eyes, so...
但你闭目养神时也太吓人了
Got a redecorating spell in there?
书里有重新装潢的咒语吗
'Cause the wildly expensive wallpaper I bought
因为我买♥♥的那些贵的要死的壁纸
keeps falling down!
不断的往下掉
Yeah, probably, if we wait long enough.
没准儿 如果我们能一直等着
Oh yeah, the book changes.
没错 这本书不断在变
The fairy-trapping spell I saw yesterday, it's gone!
昨天看见抓小精灵的咒语今天竟然不见了
Fairy-trapping what?
抓小精灵
Oh yeah. And there's new spells now.
没错 而且现在全变成了新的咒语
You need your crops cleared from a beetle infestation?
需要为你的庄稼除虫害吗
I got you.
包在我身上
Listen to me. Blood magic, it costs.
听着 血腥魔法是要付出代价的
You, more than anyone, should understand that.
你应该比别人更清楚
I mean, you know what Donna was.
你知道唐娜是什么人
Yeah, I'm not doing blood magic.
我不施血腥魔法
That's not what this book is. Well, most of it.
这书不是关于那些的 大部分不是
I only jumped on the blood train to help save Josh
我只是在大家都无能为力时
when no one else could.
为了救乔什才出此下策的
Not to toot my own horn or anything, but... Toot!
并不是我想自夸 但是 嘟嘟
Toot away.
尽管夸
And may I remind you, it took you a lifetime...
提醒你一下 你花了一辈子的时间
several lifetimes, actually...
实际是几辈子的时间
to get a hold of your feeding and your killing.
来控制自己的进食和杀戮
I suppose you could've bashed out your fangs
你大可以打烂自己的尖牙
so you wouldn't hurt anyone, but you didn't.
这样就不会伤害任何人了 但你没有
I can also learn to control what's inside me.
我也可以学着控制我自己的能力
This book is an operating manual for whatever it is I am now.
不管我现在是什么 这本书就是说明书
Can you just trust me?
就不能相信我吗
First day.
第一天复职
Ready for the awkward co-worker questions?
准备好回应同事的尴尬提问了吗
Yes. Yeah.
准备好了
Wait, you didn't tell everybody that my mom died, right?
你没和别人说我妈去世了 对吗
Never. Good.
从来没有 很好
Cause giving your cancer was bad enough.
因为让她得癌症已经够糟了
All right. I didn't exactly give her cancer.
好吧 我又没让她真的患上癌症
It's just a slang dump excause.
那只是个又蠢又烂的借口
One thing i didn't say
有件事忘了说
is that your sister's in rehab.
你妹妹住进康复中心戒酒了
...which, incidentally, is true. What?
这事是真的 什么
When did this happen? Two months ago.
什么时候的事 两月前吧
Look, we didn't wanna spoil your one human day a month.
我们不想把你一月一天的正常生活搞砸
You didn't tell her about what was going on with me, right?
你没告诉她我的事吧
No! No.
当然没有
I think the whole "Vampires and werewolves are real"
我想吸血鬼和狼人是真实存在的这事实
kicked off a binge, and she just checked herself in.
又让她开始酗酒 所以就进康复中心了
Yeah. I thought she took it awfully well.
我还觉得她接受得很好
I just... I-I should've been there.
我只是 我该陪着她的
I should've recognized that that was gonna happen.
我本该意识到事情不对劲
You were incapacitated.
你是有心无力
All right, any other news? I'm pretty much numb now.
还有别的事吗 我都快要麻木了
I can take it. Tapped out.
我能扛住 就这些了
Oh! Before I forget, here.
差点忘了 给你
No, Nora packed my lunch already.
不用了 诺拉给我带了午餐
Maple-bacon donuts for Meredith,
给梅雷迪思的培根甜甜圈
to get back in her good graces.
重新得到她的好印象
Genius!
聪明
Seriously when's the administration gonna catch on
说真的 领导究竟什么时候才能发现
that you, me and Nora are the worst nurses ever?
你 我和诺拉是史上最烂的护士
Between the 3 of us, we've taken a combined 18 months leave
咱们三个在两年内
in the last 2 years.
合共请了18个月的假
Seriously? Wow! Yeah.
真的假的 当然
Thank God there's a nursing crisis in this country.
幸好这国家很缺护士
I thought that funeral home closed after Bishop...
我以为殡仪馆在比索普死后...
ended. It reopened under new management.
就关了 新任管理又重开张了
Just like that? Is the whole regime coming back?
就这样吗 整个政♥权♥又恢复了吗
I've stayed out of it.
我不再插手了
'Cause that's usually super easy for you.
因为那对你来说"轻而易举"
I think it's time I give them a lecture on over-dipping.
我想是时候该教训教训他们了
Good luck with that!
祝你好运
OK. All right.
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok, ok.
我跟你们走
Not the head. Not the head.
别打头 千万别打头
I hate that.
我讨厌被打头
OK. I'm so sorry. Kenny?
太抱歉了 肯尼
Look, I-I told them to grab you.
我让他们把你带过来
They clearly misunderstood.
他们显然是会错意了
This is not how I wanted you to see me.
我没想让你这样见到我
You had me kidnapped?
是你让他们绑♥架♥我的
Guys, look.
伙计们 听着
I don't know how many times you want me to say this.
我不知道你们究竟想让我说几次
We don't do that anymore!
我们不做那种给勾当了
When I said "Escort our special guest,"
当我说护送特殊客人时
I literally meant "Bring Aidan to the office."
我意思是"把艾登带到办公室来"
It wasn't gangster code for "Go Guantánamo Bay." All right?
而不是带到关塔那摩的黑帮暗号♥ 明白
You're the new management?
你就是新的管理人
Yeah. I know, I don't really look the part.
没错 我知道我看起来不像管理人
But your face... How did...
但是你的脸... 怎么会...
How did I get it back from being hideous?
怎么会变得不那么可怕吗
Time, mostly.
主要是时间
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表